Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: why REFUSE to buff??

On both my DK and Shaman I ask for Might if there's a Pala. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. I don't care, it's just another daily HC. Kings is fine too.

always got probs with druids and palas buffing : /

I have no problem buffing anyone and if i give you a buff you don't want please tell me and i'll give you what you want.. alot of times we're half way thru the dungeon before they tell me they want a different buff then they act all offended

Deleted

I always buff when im on any of my characters, and i vote kick people that dont buff. Usualy works out fine.

10+ Year Old Account

sometimes i drop totems

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw
    WHen i enter a dungeon on my Disc Priest I always start by throwing Fortitude, Spirit and Shadow protection buffs...

last night i came across not one, but TWO paladins who refused to buff.. I said "Wud you please be so kind and buff Kings on the group" and i get NO response.. i kep asking and no response untill i get so annoyed that i say : I wont heal untill u buff Kings.. and there the paladin usually starts talking and starts trashing me in every possible way imaginable.. its happened twice now.. and let me add that the tank i was healing both times was not 50k hp buffed but more in the ranks of 30k hp buffed...

my question is, how hard is it to press Greater Blessing of Kings?? I buff 3 buffs EVERY dungeon, is it 100% needed to complete the dungeon? no its not.. does it make the dungeon go slightly smoother aka faster? yes it does..
    I just dont get why you wud refuse to buff.. really frustrates the shit out of me.....

Tadaah - Fmane EU

Three reasions. One: they feel that buffs are a waste of mana.
    Two: They don't think you need the buffs
    Three: They are bad players.

Shadow

In COT HC the other day, we get all the way to the timed boss and the tank asks me to change aura (It was crusader) to which I replied no for a joke. He then goes batshit mental calling me a noob and a casual etc, demanding that the group kick me. Apparently he initiated a vote kick at this point which the group rejected. We go on to kill the timed boss without the tanks help. He then keeps bitching at me even after I've changed the aura, so one of the other members of the group vote kicks him and we all accept. He misses out on his 2 frosts as it was just before Mal'Ganis and everybody was happy.

I ran HoR normal not long ago, we had 3 palas, tank, healer and dps. Then there was me as dps warrior and some other dps.
    I had kings in the start and i said: "Someone else do might and i'll do commanding." The same paladin gave me might so i had no kings.
    No other paladin could figure out how to buff me kings, not even normal kings they just said: i dont want it to overwrite my own sanctuary aaah.
    Why can't people learn their class?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

As a Paladin and a Priest, I'd like to answer the OP's question

why REFUSE to buff??

1. because some moron screams "KINGS" or "FORT" three times before I even get zoned in. (and no, they never say please)
    2. because the tank is in such an effing hurry to start pulling that he's already out of range before I even get zoned in. (sorry, no buff for you)
    3. because your dumb ass has already died to standing in the fire or pulling aggro three times and I'm not buffing you a fourth time

Otherwise, you get buffed

No need for these long, boring storys.

Just freaking buff people and move on jeez.

there is no ned for others to buff you when you have buff drums and inscriptions buffs for priests,etc

stop being lazy and bring the drums and buff yourself

always holds up the group when you gotta stop for 5m cause you have tpo buff everyone using your mana when the drums and inscription req no mana

Quote Originally Posted by stimie31
    there is no ned for others to buff you when you have buff drums and inscriptions buffs for priests,etc

always holds up the group when you gotta stop for 5m cause you have tpo buff everyone using your mana when the drums and inscription req no mana

baaaaad troll... srsly bad attempt at trolling... stop wasting our time

Quote Originally Posted by stimie31

obvious troll is obvious

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by badgerman
    And 75% of the world can't name our suns real name. Can you? ;-D

depends on what culture you mean. the sun has a different name in different cultures.
    Roman, Greek, Japanese, Egyptian, Irish, Chinese i could go on but i wont.
    I think what he means is that the previous poster said "sun" as in: a sun, there are many suns.
    While our sun is the Sun, note the capital letter.
    Anyway.
    Screw people buffing, sanc on myself is just about all I need
    Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin / Holy + Protection
    Anar'alah belore!
    Talvira, EU-Skullcrusher

the answer is SSOOOOOOO obvious.

BOM casters
    BOW mellees

you shall be happy with what you get!!!!!

Well, i made the same Expirience like others here... as soon as we have 1 Pala in grp (playing Holy priest or DK tank myself), he refuses to buff. That especially happens, if its a Ret Pala. Holy and Prot Palas tend to buff at least some time, but the ret pala just fails. ofc its not really needed to buff, but it speeds things up. Why wouldn´t you just press 1 or 2 buttons at the start of a Dungeon to make it faster? Simple Answer:

I R RET, I R FACEROLL AND NEED MANA FOR MY PEWPEW

i´ll start to votekick those idiots now...
    Celestal (90 Prot/Holy Paladin) , Reshka (90 Unholy/Blood DK), Rotting (90 Disc/Holy Priest), Kumshawt (85 Survivalhunter)

Me being a ret paladin i can give some insight to your problem.

1. You asked for buffs before he was ready to give them. I tend to get very annoyed when im switching specs have no mana and people are continually asking for buffs while doing so or i am drinking. I have short tolerance for this and this is reason for me to MAYBE 10 min buff you or ignore you altogether.

2. This may not have been your case but sometimes paladins dont have reagents and dont wanna keep using 10 min buffs. This is part of being a paladin can be annoying cause we are the only class with substantial buffs that last for such a short time.

3. Once again not your case but sometimes while cross realming i get a person who doesnt speak/understand english and doesnt understand the meaning buff. Its actually happening quite alot as of late.

4 They feel as if it is a waste of time/reagents to buff you for something(depending on the instance) would take shorter than the duration of the buff. I wouldnt get mad at you if you targeted each person and single buffed them as so to save your reagents but once again paladins non-reagent kings last so short which can be annoying.

5th and this is probably your case they are just bad players.

Never happend to me, you must be unlucky. To refusing to buff and then using time to stand still and type something like a reason is kinda funny since it takes longer to type it then to just buff and get going -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw
    WHen i enter a dungeon on my Disc Priest I always start by throwing Fortitude, Spirit and Shadow protection buffs...

last night i came across not one, but TWO paladins who refused to buff.. I said "Wud you please be so kind and buff Kings on the group" and i get NO response.. i kep asking and no response untill i get so annoyed that i say : I wont heal untill u buff Kings.. and there the paladin usually starts talking and starts trashing me in every possible way imaginable.. its happened twice now.. and let me add that the tank i was healing both times was not 50k hp buffed but more in the ranks of 30k hp buffed...

my question is, how hard is it to press Greater Blessing of Kings?? I buff 3 buffs EVERY dungeon, is it 100% needed to complete the dungeon? no its not.. does it make the dungeon go slightly smoother aka faster? yes it does..
    I just dont get why you wud refuse to buff.. really frustrates the shit out of me.....

Tadaah - Fmane EU
    Have you got any idea how it feels to have some barking orders @ you demanding buffs in a raid you have to buff every SPEC... YES SPEC individually you know how frustrating that is? Yes pally power makes it somewhat easier but it still doesnt matter all you have as a priest is 3 buff RAID WIDE 3 buttons you have to press thats it

a paladin has to press 10+ buttons for every class and spec and GOD HELP the paladin if he gets it wrong because if he does he will soon know about it in raid chat or vent..

blizzard should do

raid wide BOW
    raid wide BOM
    raid wide BOS
    raid wide KINGS

then AND only then will i think about buffing you

Well, i always do dungeons as a holy paladin, but while i wait (not as if it takes long but..) i am as ret questing or something.

I enter an instance, switch specs, put divine plea to get mana while buffing just to realize that mid buffing the tank and all the dps are already
    nuking a group of mobs. i am mid buffing and with 10% mana. someone dies and i start getting shouted at...