Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The 100k Health Thread

Fellow Bears! Post your screenshots, be proud to be a bear!

Re: The 100k Health Thread

*cough* HAX! :P

seriously, that's pretty insane. Would like to see an armory link....

Purrs - Cenarius

P.S. This is my alt.
    P.S.S. My main spec is resto. ;D

something tells me someone here has been using a last stand like spell + glyph + full raid buffs and loves to stack stamina

still gratz on your 100K hp would love to see that in a BGxD comeone hordies! kill me then:P
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

As you point out yourself it's not hard getting there anymore being your alts offspec as you claim.. but a nice number to look at I guess, grats

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade
    something tells me someone here has been using a last stand like spell + glyph + full raid buffs and loves to stack stamina

still gratz on your 100K hp would love to see that in a BGxD comeone hordies! kill me then:P
    Of course - when posting for new HP milestones it's pretty much assumed by now that the character in question will have buffs + procs up the wazoo.

Is it sustainable? No.
    Is it necessary? No.
    Is it still fucking awesome? Hell yeah!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

YOu be Trolln'

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor
    Would like to see an armory link....
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...arius&cn=Purrs

Won't do you much good, though; he obviously has Survival Instincts popped. The question is, why would you pop it on easy trash?

gratz bro :P

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    The lair is on the ground in the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El
    YOu be Trolln'
    LMAO

Might as well have done this with 4 keepers up in Yogg if we're throwing practicality out the window. :P
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

saw one with 108k hp in a HC i'll try to find his armory ;p

I luv 100k hp on feral bearz

pointless, but still a nice achievement. I used to be popping around 75khp - 80 k hp with SI up in my ulduar/ToC25 gear, I can't imagine reaching another 25k hp is easy, so grats bro.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

100k, while sweet, isnt all that ipressive for a bear. When a warrior hits in in 277ilvl than i'll be impressed.

edit: than again, bears will be at like 115k in 277...
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Biogenesis

Our old main tank, had to quit for school before ICC was released. With all CD's popped he'd be sitting around 115k HP in his old ToGC gear, not sure how high he can get in his current gear.

Edit: not sure why hes not wearing his second JV or a skeleton cage key over that dodge trinket

Grats?

Our bear tank had that in ToGC.

It's simply good gear, all stam gems, flask of stoneblood, popping heroic Juggernaut's, and using glyphed survival instincts will full raid buffs.

Caught the armory in bear gear. Technically he/she could pick up 6 more stam by swapping the nightmare tear from the head to the neck. Side note: one of our tanks was complaining that Unidentifiable Organ was hard to keep up, though it might be a bit easier for a bear. Even without dodge/parry that trinket has almost a 3% chance to fall off every 10 seconds if the boss is swinging at 2.5 speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    Caught the armory in bear gear. Technically he/she could pick up 6 more stam by swapping the nightmare tear from the head to the neck. Side note: one of our tanks was complaining that Unidentifiable Organ was hard to keep up, though it might be a bit easier for a bear. Even without dodge/parry that trinket has almost a 3% chance to fall off every 10 seconds if the boss is swinging at 2.5 speed.
    Blizz is thinking of fixing the trinket because it gets worse with higher avoidance.

But seriously, when I have to start worrying about getting hit for over 100k, I'll switch out all my gems for stam! I'll be content with all my hybrid stam gems and be stuck at a lowly 98k :P
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

horde rolled alliance in WG the other day and was spawn camping us... my holy paladin was sitting at around 80k HP in pve holy gear, and a warrior I was healing had about 140k