Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Power Auras: The Warlock Guide

Great guide.

I love powa aura, i use it for everything. Much better than any other mod, even for uses such as dot timers imo.

When i get back into raiding on my warlock i will come back to this page i just bookmarked. Good job
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BartolGdH
    Just for reassuring: It only shows when you get whatever debuff you put in there, right?
    Yes but there are an option a bit down called Raid/Party or self tho I never tested it.
    Usually Grid or such are used cos it will add more info even tho it might have to be added into grid first.
    If to guess it will simply announce that someone got it but not any additional info like who.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Power Auras: Demonic Circle triggersetup

Demonic Circle Cooldown Timer

Ready to be used.

When on cooldown. Will be shown at the same place.

Opacity and size set to a minimum while having the timer in next picture as normal will make it look
    like only the timer is shown and no spell icon as well.

Here you have to set the x/y to where you put the original trigger in case you want the timer to be displayed there.
    You can also mark Hide Leading Zeros if you want.

This addition to the trigger on the mainpage can be incorporation with it but there is really no use to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    Not familiar with POWA. Is it possible to add a timer to show how long is left on the circle? (the buff, not the cooldown). At the moment I have SBF showing me when my circle is up and a cooldownbutton next to it for teleport, which is not ideal.

Create a Buff named Demonic Circle: Summon
    In the Timer tab you set the x/y to where ever you want it to be shown. If you only want to see the timer and not the icon set opacity and size to minimum in the Activation Tab.

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Could share mine for affliction ;> just tell me.
    twitch.tv/sneglarn 10 man raiding sunday - thursday!

Deleted

Oké, so i have this MC code:

Version:st3.0.0; gcd:bofalse; Active:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu0.16862745098039; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; buffname:stMolten Core; r:nu0.78823529411765; begin:nu0; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; spec1:botrue; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; randomcolor:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; HideRequest:bofalse; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; unitn:st; textaura:bofalse; b:nu0.21960784313725; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; anim1:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; inParty:nu0; ignoremaj:botrue; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Warlock_MoltenCore; aurastextfont:nu1; size:nu1.9199999570847; torsion:nu1; customtex:bofalse; y:nu-30; stacks:nu0; symetrie:nu0; speed:nu1; inRaid:nu0; sound:nu0; Showing:botrue; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; stance:nu10; exact:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; id:nu6; spec2:botrue; finish:nu1
    From a guildie, at which it works fine. I imported it to mine, and it didnt work. Neither actually my own manually made's. So.. what now?

15+ Year Old Account

Learn the addon? It take 2 hours and you get rewarded with having a look that you think look nice and suits you needs. Just getting some random crap is just bad and all to often its some kid that want bling bling on the screen that act all but as the reasons above.

Also there seems to be some major changes in the last versions making some old triggers act a little weird or not at all, just redo them in the latest version and it should all be fine again.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Just getting some random crap
    If you read what i say, you would understand that i DID put effort in it BEFORE asking a guildie. Point is, for life tap i made it 6 times now, for MC another 3 times, i relogged up to 20 times, i tested in various ways (dummies, BGs), aswell i reinstalled it twice.

Damn.

15+ Year Old Account

Update to latest if you dont have it already then try my MC trigger previously in the thread.
    Test it as it is, just edit x/y if needed to fit your screen, if that works which it must then you can start edit the look as you want.

All my examples are made to teach ppl and to give them a 100% working one in case they run into troubles that make no sense.

Every pvp stun and silence (open /powa, click the import button, and paste these in)

Stun:
    gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.70980392156863; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu0.11764705882353; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Mage_DeepFreeze; size:nu0.37999999523163; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; customname:st; textaura:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu38; buffname:stKidney Shot/Hammer of Justice/Cheap Shot/Maim/Charge Stun/Intercept/ Concussion Blow/Pounce/Shadowfury/Deep Freeze/Gnaw; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu123; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1
    Silence

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu0.73725490196078; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu0.5; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Druid_Bash; size:nu0.51999998092651; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; customname:st; textaura:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu4; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu39; buffname:stSilence/Strangulate/Counterspell/shield bash/bash/pummel/kick/Mind freeze/earth shock/spell lock; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu181; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:stSILENCE; timer:botrue; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

this addon is godlyyyy, i use it for pretty much every thing it makes dot timers useless
    glad to see theres more people out there using it
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

You win Bakis.
    /applaud
    Seriously, this is the most helpful thread EVER!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Hi Bakis- Great guide. I set up a trigger for Rotface's Mutated Infection that I thought would work fine but failed to activate during the fight. It picked up the debuff's icon so I know it is recognizing it in part. After reviewing your example of the Mistress' Kiss debuff, the only discrepancy I could find was that you have 'Stacks =0' whereas i was under the impression that 'Stacks >=0' was necessary to trigger. Perhaps I am misunderstanding the meaning of this. Do you think this could be the source of my problem?

(Here's an attempt to link an ss of my Power Aura pane- never used image shack before though.)

Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

15+ Year Old Account

Yes you should add >=0. I use the exact same for Mutated Infection but with that difference and it works.
    Also as I typed before if you add a new trigger you need to experience it once before you the "use own teaxture" recognize what to use (hence you wont see the icon the first time).
    Test with one of the regular textures to check if you missplaced the x/y to outside the screen.

Try those and it should work fine.

Thanks- I'll give it a shot.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted

A request from an enh shaman;

I'd like to get a timer on my wolves, i.e start counting down from 45 to 0 when I pop them. How can I do that?

Also, is it possible to make it trigger when my Magma Totem runs out? I've tried almost everything I think. :x

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems
    A request from an enh shaman;

I'd like to get a timer on my wolves, i.e start counting down from 45 to 0 when I pop them. How can I do that?

Also, is it possible to make it trigger when my Magma Totem runs out? I've tried almost everything I think. :x

Thanks!
    For feral spirit its possible to do this.

When its off cd and you can use it you will see the first picture, when used it will be replaced with that timer which runs from 45-0.

This is how you set up the Activation tab note tho that I was lazy and didnt want to find a training dummy to get into combat mode
    so I suggest you also mark In Combat with the yellow mark so you dont have this icon up all the time but just when in combat.
    Also note that I used My Spell Cooldown and not Buff etc.

This is the timer part. Notice the Duration is set to the 45 secs and also the x/y coords are at the same place as the Feral Spirit values you set
    in the activation tab.

Magma work the same way.

Re: Power Auras: The Guide

Is it possible to make some sort of animation when a debuff about to go out? Say, CoA will run out in 5 seconds?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth
    Is it possible to make some sort of animation when a debuff about to go out? Say, CoA will run out in 5 seconds?
    Sure, the animation tab might be usefull
    If you would like a timer that counts down inside your CoA icon instead just check the life tap example.

Hi, I've tried to replicate your (Bakis') settings for showing an icon when your weapon is missing a temporary enchant (say, a shaman buff). I've been trying for 20 minutes now, but I simply cannot make an icon appear with the correct textures when my weapons miss Windfury/FT. I'll add a screenshot, maybe someone can help out . The normal icons work, but I would like it to show the original icons.
    May everyone live.
    May everyone die.
    Hello my love.
    And my love, goodbye.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thomaster
    Hi, I've tried to replicate your (Bakis') settings for showing an icon when your weapon is missing a temporary enchant (say, a shaman buff). I've been trying for 20 minutes now, but I simply cannot make an icon appear with the correct textures when my weapons miss Windfury/FT. I'll add a screenshot, maybe someone can help out . The normal icons work, but I would like it to show the original icons.
    Cos u picked buff, its weapon enchant
    Also no need for the main stuff

Edit: the icon will work once your trigger is correct so it will work after you pick the above as well.