Thread: Bulwark of RMP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Bulwark of RMP

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Yeah, because 2 classes that can snare, one that can bubble all 3, one that has a "Get out of Spells" card, the other that has the "Get out of Everything" card, and one that's got the "Shield wall for you, bro!" card. Yep, sounds like skill to me.
    Just lost so much respect....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Saying a mage has a high skillcap is like someone with a fighter pilot saying he has a higher skillcap than a person with a club. (Ok slight exaggeration.)

If mages have a high skillcap, it's because they have so many tools, and many classes- Hi, ret paladin- often simply do not have the tools to counter them.

Several people in this thread complain about the tunnel vision melee training of paladins and warriors- well, what else do you expect them to do?

Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Cause every fight is a duel amirite? A frost mage actually takes a lot of skill, ive seen good players fail at playing frost mage alts. Its not as easy as it looks.
    What else do they do? Iceblock and sheep and spellsteal. Or just running around being gay and slowing people.
    So yes, every fight is about the same. I wont say frost mage need more skill than any other class. And yes, I've played mage myself. Pushed two buttoms and facerolled.

i strongly advise anyone who takes arena even a tad bit seriously to never read the MMO champion pvp forums, comments such as:
    What else do they do? Iceblock and sheep and spellsteal. Or just running around being gay and slowing people.
    So yes, every fight is about the same. I wont say frost mage need more skill than any other class. And yes, I've played mage myself. Pushed two buttoms and facerolled.
    from pve heroes at 1500 can and will annoy you, its almost as if they're trolling, but don't actually know it themselves.

go read AJ, yes it's not perfect and the majority is just whine and cheese, but i cannot think of a worse place for pvp discussion than MMO champion.

and why the rmp hate? rmp has and always will be the highest skillcap, wether you want to admit it or not, because wow is not only home to rmp, but to tsg,beastcleave,wizardcleave and double healer comps where the "skill" bar is set by default to mongoloid

so ya, hf chatting about how roots are game breaking, sup dispel?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkski
    i strongly advise anyone who takes arena even a tad bit seriously to never read the MMO champion pvp forums, comments such as: from pve heroes at 1500 can and will annoy you, its almost as if they're trolling, but don't actually know it themselves.

go read AJ, yes it's not perfect and the majority is just whine and cheese, but i cannot think of a worse place for pvp discussion than MMO champion.

and why the rmp hate? rmp has and always will be the highest skillcap, wether you want to admit it or not, because wow is not only home to rmp, but to tsg,beastcleave,wizardcleave and double healer comps where the "skill" bar is set by default to mongoloid

so ya, hf chatting about how roots are game breaking, sup dispel?
    made my day

I've recently been playing a lot of frostmage myself. While I have a little experience as fm in bc (about 300 arena games), I totally get screwed over. Sure, I'm not used to anything yet and, because it's not my mage, the keybinds are strange, I have a decently hard time kiting anything.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    still i haz my 2100 ratings.
    what about you?
    hahaaha oh shit

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Another person, that doesn't understand the difference between good and easy.
    Mage is extremely good right now. But they have a high skillcap
    Warrior is extremely good right now. But a retarded monkey can play them
    Talking about yourself, friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    WHAT ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Hardly
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!