Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Season 8 Armor Sets, Season 8 Weapon Models

rofl @ huntards

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthica
    Easiest way to get over 2200 rating on the first day is to quick pop a 3's team on the first day of the new season, destroy everyone until you're over 2300, and then just grind for honor to get the good stuff. Takes like, 3 hours, maybe .. Mostly because the pve newbs go "oh look, arena! *que*". Not the best way to go, but it does yield good results to a pvp nut, lol.
    Haha, that sounds interesting :P
    Me: Arms Warrior
    Now to find some equally terrible PvP'rs and unwittingly feed others a better Arena rating... =D

Deleted

I love the look of the lock set, as usual.
    Shamans look cool but too clothy!

Shaman S8 set looks like the statue of liberty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

DK - nice touch with the frostmourne skull on shoulders and helm. Overall looks ok on humans, so it will look alot better on other races. 7/10

Druid - great shoulders, lame head. Overall looks good on humans, so it will look great on NE/Taurens. 7/10

Hunter - blizz needs to put more effort in making hunter gear sets or most of the hunters will start rerolling due to lack of attention their class gets. Srsly, I need a pic with "WTF IS THIS SHIT" to explain my feelings :P. Looks terrible. 2/10 (2 points for making the set :P)

Mage - looks dark and looks great. Great on humans, so imagine other races. 10/10

Paladin - represents "light" very much what a paladin needs. Looks good on humans, will look better on some other races. 8/10

Priest - needs more love. 4/10

Shaman - nice touch to the shoulders rest sucks. Looks ok on humans and will look the same on most other races. Can say shamans got screwed for the 1st time (?) 5/10

Rogue - although the set looks a little like plate, it is very good overall. Looks good on humans and will look a lot better on most other classes. 8/10

Warlock - Great helm, great shoulders, nothing more to say. 10/10

Warrior - Everything looks great untill i saw the boots :P. Still a very cool set. 9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Hunter set so ugly >

Well Warlock ... after each set you think they cant do better yet theyre new sets are better and better ... i would roll one only for the gear really each of theyre tier looks so damn great

Warr is great but seems a bit different from relentles and more like furious . still nice set

Mage and rogue seem also ok to me .

Dk is not bad .

Rest i think are full crap ... hunter ehm well ... oh ... i think theyre be using pve gear or relentless ones :P

You can always tell the current FoTM from the Arena sets. ALWAYS...

Quote Originally Posted by Lammy
    I know! I thought S2 and S3 were amazing tbh, but S4-S7 were pretty meh.
    You mean t5 and t6 right? :P

Warrior and Warlock, I'm a rogue and imo it'll look good on anything else other than human males.

Warrior one is the best imo.

Rogue could have been better but it's not the worst.

mage set OMG

i know it's too late now, but i think the guy who did the mage season 8 armor could get the guy who did mage tier 10 fired or severely reprimanded ;D

Paladin S8 looks like Lamp post :P
    Easy to spot @ night times

Why are there so many different models for each weapon? Shouldn't there just be two each, one for t1, one for t2?

Hunters = Geordi La Forge

All I can say is that these PvP sets are getting fucking retarded... Srsly..

/facepalm

Any word on arena gear stats yet?

Its official Blizz does not give a crap about pvp gear.

Please continue to re-color previous season's gear gg.

Hunter - blizz needs to put more effort in making hunter gear sets or most of the hunters will start rerolling due to lack of attention their class gets. Srsly, I need a pic with "WTF IS THIS SHIT" to explain my feelings :P. Looks terrible. 2/10 (2 points for making the set :P)

this

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzylol
    Blizzard should fire who ever is in charge for models in PVP, the only decent looking one would be the warrior.
    S2-3 were the best by far. Who ever doesn't agree should hit 2k u f'ing nubs.
    Let me see if i understand this...

If you are below 2000 rating you should have no opinion on the way some set of armor LOOKS. Did i get that right?

Fail logic is fail.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Re: Season 8 Armor Sets, Season 8 Weapon, Invincible

warrior feet look... not so badass, other than that i like it