Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: How will blizzard end Wow?

Simply put, a year our two after WoW 2 is released and enough people have made the move, then they shut down the servers.
    Is this where the header goes?

they won't shut down the servers

they will continue to make little upgrades look at WCIII dude
    no major content though
    they are still patching it WCIII atm so

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher
    Hit level 100. Kill Sargeras in the Twisting Nether, with the help of the pure Titans. The End.
    I'd come back from casual for this.

"congratulations"
    "game over"

the death star will destroy azeroth

little chunks of azeroth all over the twisting nether

Meanwhile in a parallel universe.
    a message arrived.
    it simply read
    "LOOT THE DOGS"

you gotta think it like this: Blizzard is a company, with thousands of employees. They are gonna keep selling the game as long as they can. If they would just decide to close the servers and quit, many many many people would lose their jobs. So the only way to end it is when people stop playing!

Actually a bunch of friends and me were thinking about this - basically the story goes like:

Warcraft1/2/3 - evil Arthas wants to rule the world. Then after 5 years of fighting we nail his ass, however we find out that Jaine Proudmoore is the mastermind of all that has happend(check the epic thread on these forums, should be around if not locked). Then Jaina becomes the Lich Bitch and rules over Azeroth for couple of expansions.

Then after many, many years the zerg attack Azeroth and infest Jaina - and becomes Sarah Kerrigan(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Kerrigan). Then SC/SCBW begins. Then after 10years+ we get SC2. Then at the end of SC2 the XelNaga decide to drop a gazilion kiloton nuke and wipe out all living fuckers.

And then Blizzards new MMO comes out - Rebuilt the Old World or some crap like that

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    Warcraft1/2/3 - evil Arthas wants to rule the world. Then after 5 years of fighting we nail his ass, however we find out that Jaine Proudmoore is the mastermind of all that has happend(check the epic thread on these forums, should be around if not locked). Then Jaina becomes the Lich Bitch and rules over Azeroth for couple of expansions.
    "barbie's wrath of the bitch queen"?

they aren't much of a "go out with a bang" organization, i expect expansions will become even dumber ideas than they already are. Lich king randomly decides to kill everyone, burning legion randomly decides to kill everyone, next up: deathwing randomly decides to kill everyone!!!!

down to the point where we start seeing smaller raids and less content patches, and eventually it melts into the Polygon Monster declares war on everything from the Land of Shapes. that's when everyone quits and the game ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Like this, your just minding your own business, grinding,farming, raiding or whatever. Suddenly your screen goes black, credits come and it ends with a big bolded game over in your screen.

Cruel as this may be, I believe the day WoW ends will be marked in history books as the biggest mass suicide that has ever taken place. It will be worldwide. Those who take it as a toy, will just shrug, acknowledge it was great fun, and find a new toy. The rest will need immediate psychiatrist attention and/or some sort of a help line. I mean just look at YouTube and the videos of those beings crying over how WoW ruined their lives, blah blah, blah blah.

It's a GAME. It's supposed to be fun, not your life.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Doomwise

Enjoying the WoW adventure since June 07. With friends. Always for fun. The way I like it.

WoW was merely a setback

It will end with..

Final encounter: Gamon riding hogger

Final instance: a tunnel is created between RFC and Stocks creating Rage Stockade Chasm! Allies enter from one end horde enter through the other and the only way out is through the opposite sides enterance where you have to take down all of the faction bosses to get out before hogger-gamon arises and pwns you for killing him 306,547 times during your time playing wow!
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

This game will end just like Everquest...with a poorly constructed sequel MMO set in the not-so-distant future to milk more money from the gullible errr loyal fanbase.

I've changed my mind regarding this.
    WoW will end when Blizzard decides to put too many "premium" things in it, so you get the feeling that you're only getting a small part of the game by the monthly fee.
    I really really hope that the Online Auctionhouse idea will be obliterated. The game should be in the game and not anywhere else.. I dont want AH online. And I don't want people who pay more money to get in game advantages either.
    If that happens, I think it will be the end of the World of Warcraft. ('cus too many ppl will leave)

That's how I feel.

Premium may mean that the application to use it on your phone might cost you something not the fact that it will cost more on your monthly subscription.

The wording was a bit vague

nah, after killing ''the final boss'' there will be an Cinematic with showing peace, then a misunderstanding begins and it ends with an Orc and an Human crossing blades and the story teller goes like: ''and yet again....the war begins in the world of azeroth''

OR

someone blows up the Caverns of Time, creating an never ending cycle between vanilla > the last expansion.
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

Quote Originally Posted by Markcrux
    This. Release another big name MMO, Blizzard can draw away from WoW, possibly even release WoW2, I could probs see that happening even, for a further money grab....but i highly doubt it, they'll probs shift there energy to Diablo or World of starcraft, World or something made by blizzardcraft...something along those lines.
    The new MMO has already been stated its a new IP

10+ Year Old Account

Algalon returns and say's tricked ya bitches and then Boom the entire world implodes into a million pieces.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE