Thread: Cataclysm Lies?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cataclysm Lies?

Blizzard lied about Air battles, Destructible stuff (Besides WG) And new Dances... So what are they going to lie about in Cata?

Re: Cataclysm Lies?

Destructible buildings exist. Air battles existed in the beta. New dances have been delayed for good reasons (source).

You wouldn't have wanted air battles anyways, they were horrible unbalanced.

All of which they still intend to implement, but are giving them more troubles than they accounted for. It's only lying if they aren't implemented before WoW is declared "finished" (i.e., no new content will be released) and WoW 2 or Warcraft 4 is released.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    New dances have been delayed for good reasons

Ah, Okies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    To be fair, they're probably lieing about liking their customers, especially with all the whining.
    "What? Nooo, of course we like you guys! Nah, all the crying doesn't bother us any, even when you said Eyonix should get hit by a bus, you wacky shamans! -undertone- Call the infernals, I want these guys on the six o'clock news missing."
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

The water is a lie! :O

(I would be upset if the water was a lie... It has been so hyped up.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Air battles are in occulus ? And did most of us like it ? No.
    So first people QQ that its to hard and stuff. and now it doesnt excist ??? ???

There is one Quest in the Howling Fjord.

When they Released it, where it was a Plane what you flew it was kinda cool. But that Quest was sadly to buggy. Now its pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster
    There is one Quest in the Howling Fjord.

When they Released it, where it was a Plane what you flew it was kinda cool. But that Quest was sadly to buggy. Now its pretty boring.

THATS what I was talking about. Not malygos and all that, I dont care about that... They hinted at air battles in WG.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolow

THATS what I was talking about. Not malygos and all that, I dont care about that... They hinted at air battles in WG.
    Which, as I said, was in the beta. But it was insanely buggy and nearly impossible to balance. As I understood it, it completely broke Wintergrasp (which is where aerial combat was promised).

Deleted

As far as i know, flying vehicles in Wintergrasp never existed, ever.
    Atleast in no public version i know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronics
    As far as i know, flying vehicles in Wintergrasp never existed, ever.
    Atleast in no public version i know of.
    They were in beta. It was op as hell.
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard already have problems balancing the game in 2 dimensions, having 3 dimensions in flying would just make pvp be 10 times whorse than it already it. (if it's even remotely possible)
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    They were in beta. It was op as hell.
    Yeah, they were to balance what rat poison is to your internal organs.

They haven't really made any really incredible claims in my opinion. They could be lying about the water... if it wasn't for the fact that the water engine has already been programmed and can be seen on pictures and in motion (in the Cataclysm trailer).

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Yeah, they were to balance what rat poison is to your internal organs.

They haven't really made any really incredible claims in my opinion. They could be lying about the water... if it wasn't for the fact that the water engine has already been programmed and can be seen on pictures and in motion (in the Cataclysm trailer).
    They could take it out.....

THE WATER IS A LIE!

edit - cake = water

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    They could take it out.....

THE WATER IS A LIE!

edit - cake = water
    Funny how you didnt actually edit, but DID say: Edit-~~
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    If you edit your post soon enough, the "Edited by..." part doesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    But i did edit it... Creepy... O.o

In the grand scheme of things, I'd much rather them delay the release of certain features in order to release a more polished game sooner. If that means I can get an expansion sooner but have to wait a few months or a year to have real aerial combat, then so be it. Aerial combat was just an abomination when in beta and I was actually pretty glad they didn't release it. It didn't feel at all interesting and was more of a "Oh i'm in a demolisher that flies, that's kool." Most of the time, if you did see an enemy in a plane, it was damn near impossible to kill him just because of how bad the controls were. However, blizz did say they still plan on implementing it, just after they improve the mechanics. A lot of the time, when they don't deliver something in one stage of the game, they usually end up implementing it in a much more awesome way than was intended, kind of like flying mounts in BC. Had they put those in Vanilla, there would have been to many flight restrictions and it just wouldn't have been interesting

Air batlle in WotLK = gunship battle ICC. Oh yeah, loophole. Took a year to release it. Lawl.