Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

So no video's at all? Fine Where are these logs then?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TazZingo
    Alright who in this thread is an actual a World First Contender. Because i know for a fact that ensidia are not the only one who know and use exploits. Majority of the top 50 world guild on WoWProgress excluding those random one in the top 50 who shouldn't be there. Are all known to have had a hand on bugs and exploit at one point. So stop bashing Ensidia or just ban all the world first contender because eventually mmo front page is going to be about how all the TopTier guild got suspended and casuals in the post not being able to kill content because it didn't get fix or nerfed.
    Pics or it dun happen.

And again, Ensidia arse-kissers, get a fucking grip.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    "They did not report the bug until after the fight"

With blizzards response time do you SERIOUSLY think it wouldve matter if they opened the ticket when they started or finished?

"Just because you didn't mean to make that happen, doesnt justify the right to say its okay to do."

They didnt say its okay to do, they were just working on a kill, they said IF it happened again how they would react, which is pretty normal if your doing a fight, something unexpected happens to TALK about how to react IF it happens again

"Just because they didn't know how to recreate it doesn't mean they did not exploit it."

So because blizzard designed ANOTHER faulty raid with an unknown variable that happens while your fighting that you have no idea how it is happen means you deserve a 3 day ban? i would love to see someone try and justify that.

Actually response time for reporting a problem is much lower and bug would have been fixed sooner. theres a different between "talking to a gm or reporting a problem".

I've said this before and I'll say it one more time, if you honestly think one rogue in a 25 man raid, with all the shit that is going on in the LK encounter, would know that his Saronite Bombs were the thing that makes the platforms respawn you are out of your mind. There is no way he would hit saronite bombs, see a platform appear a few seconds later and think "Oh my, that was my saronite bombs!". As you can see from the 10m video, there is a lot of shit going on. Whenever you are raiding, do you pay attention to every little thing that happens everytime you press an ability? Maybe a bird spawns in the air and flies around in icecrown on the Gunship everytime you hit shield wall. You are never going to know this, you pay attention to the encounter and your rotation, not bugs in a fight that is caused by something in your DPS rotation.

I can see how this turns out. Ensidia will get the worldfirst 25HC LK kill and all the haters will go mad like, ''omgod.... EXPLOIT!!'' Just be honest guys, you wouldn't give a shit if it was any other guild than Ensidia.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Reavo
    So no video's at all? Fine Where are these logs then?

On WorldOfLogs, where they belong. Where you cant get to them, because you have no business reading them.

Postlimit soon?
    Jezus christ, you people are acting as if the world is about to implode because 25 people got a 3 day bann on wow.

Tun is doing a fine job in trying to defend their PoV, which is ofc within his right to do so.
    And everyone that's screaming "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT BUGGED" is fucking stupid.
    You are talking about 6 attempts here.
    Not 20
    Not 15

So sure, they may have noticed something was wrong, but there is no way in hell they could know it was caused by 1 guy tossing a nade and happens to cause a respawn.
    It doesn't even make sense to think about nades as the cause.
    Something meant to destroy things being the cause of a rebuild platform?

It could just as well be caused by a player using a healthstone while standing close to that specific edge.
    Would you notice something like that while fighting the final boss of WotlK after taking a healthstone?
    Doubtful.
    And again, we are talking about a 6 attempt timespan here.
    So yes, you might see a pattern if it happens every attempt, but what are the odds you are standing at the exact same edge and consuming a soulstone every attempt?

But o well, this post will be flooded with meat pictures and constant whines anyway so no-one will read it, let alone try to grasp the concept.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
    Warning - while you were typing 42 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
    I lolléd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayna
    If they did the fight differently from these strats it would certainly leak some info. Some guilds do encounters differently because they have found that certain classes are better than others. For example, someone just told our guild that tanking the Blood Princes with 1 tank instead of 2 makes it go faster. Yeah, it's an easy fight so who cares but I'm just trying to give you an example of little things that can help an encounter move along. Maybe they did something that helped out like that, and that is what pushed them over the edge to down him (or it will once they do an unbugged encounter).
    Alright. I'll withdraw my statement then. I still stand by what I said about the ban being well placed, however. My reasoning for this is because of how childish Ensidia acted upon being banned. Yes, this is not the best thing to ever happen, fantastic. Does it justify ranting and crying on a bunch of boards and your own blogs? No. You have three days, live it up outside or with family.

You killed the Lich King 25 man and said, without ANY doubt, that you could do it again without the bug. Fine. Then do it. In the meantime, tell Kungen and a vast majority of the Ensidia members to get some sun and get laid. Judging from their e-rage over a three day ban, they need it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRavin

Blizzard is going to monitor a bran new boss like they always do

But I guess reporting it after you used it, then downed the boss. Makes it okay?

Lol. Ma'am. im sorry i took your kids lolipop. I ate it already, so go get a new one.

:P

You got disproved on everything, and even helped my debate. Thank you

And it says "Continuing." If I am not mistaken, meaning they just didn't start.
    Please go open a ticket in game and tell me how long it takes to answer

Average ticket time these days is TWO(2) DAYS

you cannot blame people for NOT reporting a bug that never should have been there to begin with. Blizzard need to fix their coding and banning for THEIR mistakes is unjust in ne way

Alright if your not a world first contender or part of an elite guild in the top 50 world that is garbage and not suppose to be there GTFO this thread. its a known fact that ALL Guild that have a well known reputation or were major contender during Vanilla/BC and now have had a hand in it.So stop bashing Ensidia or just ban all the world first contender because eventually mmo front page is going to be about how all the TopTier guild got suspended and casuals in the post not being able to kill content because it didn't get fix or nerfed.

Because PLAYERS (not computer programers) who are doing an UNTESTED encounter for the FIRST time can ooooh so easily figure out that 1 spell out of everything going on with 25 people is causing that glitch..

Riiighhhht. Nice of you to think so highly of them being genius's and physic to know things like this tho

They did 10 man. They knew how it worked. and hell we knew the platform was supposed to fall away for a year! They mentioned this at blizzcon describing the arthas fight.

Thats not the point. Ensidia likely didnt know about the bug when the fight began, BUT they figured it out, and then decided to use it.
    That got them the well deserved ban hammer.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

you cannot blame people for NOT reporting a bug that never should have been there to begin with. Blizzard need to fix their coding and banning for THEIR mistakes is unjust in ne way
    Correction, they may have reported it, just they downed it before getting a respon

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

why does blizzard keep the PTRs up anyway if they release a live patch thats bugged?

furthermore, if u released a LIVE PATCH (after intense PTRing) that means that you are sure no MAJOR BUGS got trough

100% Blizzard fault

Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    On WorldOfLogs, where they belong. Where you cant get to them, because you have no business reading them.
    Jesus.... The whole is so deep i can just see the top of Tun's head....

Nighty Night Mr Tun : )))

There is a difference between opening a ticket and reporting a bug.

Also. If they would have reported it during the encounter, wouldn't that be better? Even if they continued to ignore it. but they didn't. They waited until after to report it. Thus, they didn't really care what they were doing.

"Let us keep using this bug until we cant, claim worlds first and then report it and point fingers at blizzard for a bad fight"

Right?

Lol

They knew they were cheating and thought about what they'd say afterward. Thanks Blizzard for making a strong statement with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    Pics or it dun happen.

And again, Ensidia arse-kissers, get a fucking grip.
    yoo get acess to the private IRC or be in one of those contending guilds eh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by TazZingo
    Alright if your not a world first contender or part of an elite guild in the top 50 world that is garbage and not suppose to be there GTFO this thread. its a known fact that ALL Guild that have a well known reputation or were major contender during Vanilla/BC and now have had a hand in it.So stop bashing Ensidia or just ban all the world first contender because eventually mmo front page is going to be about how all the TopTier guild got suspended and casuals in the post not being able to kill content because it didn't get fix or nerfed.
    I was totally about to solo the LK if you must know. Those jerks stole my kill man! THEY STOLE IT! Now can the discussion continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    QFT

Let's all be real here. 40 players x 14.95 a month = 600 dollars. The same 600 dollars anyone else in the game provides in pure income. Now, let's look at the effect that Ensidia has had on the game community.

As nihilum, they exploited in Vanillla, most notably C'thun.
    As nihilum, they exploited in BC, most notably, Vashj.
    They've had a history of using exploits in Wrath. No matter how much apologists deny it, Hodir, and Mimiron were both killed using exploits that they would have otherwise been unable to get the encounter completed.

Then they went and cried foul when Exodus beat them to Yogg-0, saying that Exodus used an exploit. Exodus did use an exploit, and were banned for 72 hours. Exodus deserved the ban and the removal of the acheivement. Ensidia deserves the same. The positioning of the boss right near the platform in the manner it was done would ONLY be done if they knew they could reform the missing area. That they are pleading ignorance is merely their way of saying "we don't admit it this time". Yet when they killed Hodir hardmode, they apologized for exploiting the encounter and said "they weren't happy with how they had to do it". Of course they weren't just happy. They were ecstatic that they got the kill, and in the same moment, prevented everyone else from catching up.

They are 600 dollarts a month of elitism, arrogance, and drama. When Kungen actually showed up for 2v2 and 3v3 arena events, we saw how skilled Ensidia was. To those of them that are quitting over this, goodbye, good riddance to bad rubbish, don't let the door hit you on the way out, and otherwise, good luck in whatever else you find to occupy 120 hours a week of your time. AT LEAST exodus had the balls to admit they knew what they did was wrong and an exploit. Now that you've been called on it, nothing but the typical eurotrash "we didn't know". We're not stupid. We know you're smart enough to know the difference between an exploit and intended mechanics. We'll give you credit for being in that top 5% of players. But that credit means you also knew now, just like with Hodir, Mimiron, and others, that when you did it and then reported it to try and prevent others from catching up, it was the same web of lies and crap we can expect from a guild funded by a towelhead extremist.