Thread: Gamefly

Gamefly

I have heard some great things about gamefly, and some also not good things. I'm considering joining because

1. It would be cheaper on my bank

2. I can quit anytime

3. I have the option to buy a game IF I enjoy it enough

Anybody care to share some of your experiences with gamefly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

Re: Gamefly

I've only had it for about a week but I'm already pretty interested in it. It saves much more money than buying a game for the full $60, and you can hold for as long as you want without worrying about late fees, making it better than renting from Movie Gallery or Blockbuster. Also, it gets there pretty quickly, within 2-4 work days, usually only within 2, but some rare occasions delay the arrival. The only downfall I really see is they don't get newly released games to you early, so you'll usually get new games 1 or 2 days after it's released, but if you really want to play the game, I'm sure you can wait 2 days.

Re: Gamefly

I haven't heard of any issues with Gamefly.

I personally dont use it, because I can play a game for a LONG time and not get tired of it (i still play Star Craft often). I rarely rent games, and if I do, its one of those games I'm interesting in playing, but has no re-playability (Last game I rented was Batman- Arkham Asylum).

It just depends on what you do. If you MUST have the latest released game, but don't want to play it much afterwards, rent.