Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    To mr. Warlock who though i was crazy for talking to my guildies through party chat even though we were in vent. you made us laugh sooo hard.

Healing a ZA, my first pug that wanted to do a bear run. And we were doing great, too. Got to the mob right before the lynx boss with just enough time to spare to win it. But I messed up and we wiped, ended up failing the bear run. No one yelled at me, to my surprise. In my experiences people love to yell and complain and throw blame every chance they get, so it was nice that no one did that and we continued and finished the run with no other problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing shannox/beth because of debate, so needing 280 VP to cap. Getting a PUG, clearing ZG in 40 mins or so, and ZA fast enough for mount (although I didn't win). No wipes.

Deleted
    Back in the days, I was a pugleader a lot, in ICC, with a lot of wipes of course, but I never left until we were at putri. Which is way too hard with a pug.

By doing this made me "famous" for my macros and such with tactics, so one day after the first /2 broadcast for LFM, the top guild asked me to join them for a 24/25 guild run. I was so happy I almost fell of my chair.

When we came to the first boss, we were sitting down and eating, everyone were lauging a bit over my gear and told me I was lucky one of their regulars were missing out.

And their classleader was giving me tips about how to do this and that. What to open with and so on, what to gem. Well everything. We downed almost a complete ICC. I got 4 new gear pieces.

Thanks!

Oh yes, the 3v3 arena team with 3 palas. Their healer made one heal before he was dead. Then the other "dps" just ran around the arena and popping bubble when they lost 2k hp. It was easy CP tbh.
    Last edited by mmoc18c7f96e5b; 2011-08-22 at 02:48 PM.