Black war mounts

I am going for the 100 mounts achievement and currently have 1 war mount and enough marks for another. I didnt know if I should hand them in for honor or buy the mount depending on if the mounts will be buyable with straight honor in 3.3.3.

Re: Black war mounts

im also interested in how much they will cost

I honestly wouldn't reckon they being very expensive.

As one set of marks turn-in = about 1k honor right?
    30marks of 3 kinds - 30k honor.
    Will prolly be a tad more, but I don't reckon alot!
    - Trim

Going by the current reward for 1 of each mark being handed in, then a price of 40-50k honor or similar would seem logical.
    It is more tempting to spend the honor elsewhere when you only need to run one or several preferred battlegrounds repeatedly instead of each of them so before participation in some of them practically dies out I would go for the mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

you can wait and see what they will give each unless you reallllly want the achievement now.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

The war mounts are now 2000 honor... Which is ridiculously high, considering the conversion rate.

If you had 30 marks of the 3 kinds prior to the patch, but put off buying the mount, you wouldn't have enough honor after the patch. :/