Thread: Engineering

Engineering

Hey there I am currently leveling an alt with engi and I am curious if I would be able to have 450 engi at level 60? (Going to keep him there for a while)
    This is so I can play with all the goodies like the cloak and nitro boost. I have recently seen a video where a level 60 did have the fun toys and if I cant get to 450 would anyone mind letting me know where I can pick up the level equivalent I know there is a parachute cloak but can not find anything about the speed boots. mind control caps and what not.

Thanks in advance
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

Re: Engineering

the nitro boots para cloak ect are all tinker item enchants off the engineering proff
    not sure but i recall there was a minimal lv req for each level of enginering aka 150 300 450 or so

you can check wowhead for this but still i hope you have allot of gold or a main with mining for the mats needed
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Last I checked there are level requirements on buying new skill ranks, so no. The vid you saw probaably used the old versions, which were crafted items that had those effects built in.

to get past 375 you need to be at least level 65.