Poll: Which glyph will you replace Flameshock with? (If you use it)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Enh - New Flame Shock changes.

How will you be glyphing come 3.3.3 with the new Flame Shock changes to spell and glyph?

Shaman

-Flame Shock: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes and is affected by spell haste.

Glyphs

-Glyph of Flame Shock - Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Flame Shock periodic damage by 60%.

My Enhancement Shaman Site - www.Iwindfury.blogspot.com

Re: Enh - New Flame Shock changes.

Windfury. So far it's looking like the change will provide a small buff to enh dps, but that the new glyph won't be worth replacing current glyphs with.

Nothing is 100% until live, but we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

So we make our decisions by poll now instead of with simulators :.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

The new glyph isn't as good as the old one back when it didn't crit in my eyes, so i'm gonna stick with the basic 3.

Deleted

Worthless poll is worthless. You forgot the most common option.

I don't use it now and I won't use it after change.

I scanned the poll too fast, didn't even realize that it was "if" I use it.

This would change my answer to match levva's.
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

I personally use it atm, and the reason I do is the information I got came from your program levva numbers showed fs glyph for my gear beat out wf.

and btw if you read the poll question itself it clearly stated (If you use it)

Currently The Flame Shock glyph sims out about 20dps ahead of any other glyph for the third slot in my current gear

However i did change to windfury in preparation for 3.3.3

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MajinK8B
    I personally use it atm, and the reason I do is the information I got came from your program levva numbers showed fs glyph for my gear beat out wf.

and btw if you read the poll question itself it clearly stated (If you use it)
    I KNOW it says "if you use it" however as others have posted that's not how it reads on a quick scan. Having an extra option as I suggested would give a valid result as it is its a pretty pointless poll and will give misleading (aka useless) results.

If you are going to post a poll, and really I don't know why you bothered, then at least take the time to make it worthwhile. I may just delete this whole thread as a waste of space TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    I KNOW it says "if you use it" however as others have posted that's not how it reads on a quick scan. Having an extra option as I suggested would give a valid result as it is its a pretty pointless poll and will give misleading (aka useless) results.

If you are going to post a poll, and really I don't know why you bothered, then at least take the time to make it worthwhile. I may just delete this whole thread as a waste of space TBH.
    I put the post and poll up to get answers and the opinions of the enhancement shamans out there that do use this glyph and what they plan to do with it come patch time, i wanted a better understanding of what the community was doing, I was hoping the poll would be a good guide for those who are not sure in which way to go and could be informed on how the majority of shaman who do use this glyph were going to be headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekool
    Who pissed in your corn flakes? A decent moderator would at least have made the suggestion of what to include after posting this, the OP may have overlooked it.

"I don't use it now, and I won't use it after the change."

This is said suggestion. He said that the OP should have included this in the choices in order to allow a complete poll, because many shaman do not use it, because unless in a gearset like the OP's and some others, it's a DPS decrease.

Where is the "Replace Spirit Wolves" Option?

Quote Originally Posted by Diablospawn21
    Where is the "Replace Spirit Wolves" Option?

That falls in with re-roll retnoob, or DKtard.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Worthless poll is worthless. You forgot the most common option.

I don't use it now and I won't use it after change.
    lol. This.

I wasn't aware than enhancement shaman used that glyph at all.