Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That shouldn't be what gear i'm in :S
    I'll log on and change and hopefully the armoury will update soon.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 12:41 PM ----------

It's updated now ^^

Ok Feral is my offspec so im not getting all the gear i want and im not in a hardcore raiding guild, i have access to 9/12 10 hc and 7/12 (Pugs) 25 so this is just gear i have collected up after my balance spec. I now have decent gear and feel i nkow how to play the spec fairly well. But i feel my dps is lacking slightly behind what simulators say it should Rawr says 14k and the most iv done is just over 12k. So i wondered if you could take alook at my gear and gems and see if theres any improvements i can make.
    And i am going to replace Mongoose on weapon with berserking.
    Look up Wilder Aerie peak EU

Could you please help me:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Salisbury

I do not have access to raids and am currently farming for Banner of Victory/NES. I'm just wondering what else I can upgrade and when it would be a good idea to start socketing ArP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeltentat View Post
    Hey, could you look at my feral gear and critisize, contructivly ^^

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...t&cn=Xeltentat

I know i'm not feral spec, but thats because i'm sorting this gear first.

note: please could you pm me that you've responded, or pm me the response so I know ^^

Edit: I also have 92 emblems of frost, so can buy any peice of T10 within a few days

Second edit: I can't not gem fro he socket bonuses, i -need- to get them : (
    The only blue gem you should be using is the nightmare tear, any other blue gems are just not worth the sacrifice. Best place to put the nightmare tear is in the blue socket in your pants. For the rest of your sockets, you'd want to put 10agi+10hit gems in the yellow sockets in your helm and weapon, and a mix of 20arpen and 20agi gems in all other sockets, to end up at 725 arpen (if you use arpen food you only need 685 on your gear).

Next T10 piece you should get are the shoulders.

Since you're an engineer you should put nitro boosts on your boots, they're too nice to not have.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by druidizer View Post
    Ok Feral is my offspec so im not getting all the gear i want and im not in a hardcore raiding guild, i have access to 9/12 10 hc and 7/12 (Pugs) 25 so this is just gear i have collected up after my balance spec. I now have decent gear and feel i nkow how to play the spec fairly well. But i feel my dps is lacking slightly behind what simulators say it should Rawr says 14k and the most iv done is just over 12k. So i wondered if you could take alook at my gear and gems and see if theres any improvements i can make.
    And i am going to replace Mongoose on weapon with berserking.
    Look up Wilder Aerie peak EU
    You don't have enough arpen on your gear yet to be ignoring socket bonuses for it. You're better off putting 10agi+10hit gems in the yellow sockets in your neck/chest/belt/legs/ring, and moving the nightmare tear to the blue socket in your belt.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    Could you please help me:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Salisbury

I do not have access to raids and am currently farming for Banner of Victory/NES. I'm just wondering what else I can upgrade and when it would be a good idea to start socketing ArP.
    You want to start socketing arpen when you either have an arpen proccing trinket and can get reasonably clsoe to the softcap, or when you can get to 1000+. Atm you should just be focusing on getting your crit up, and try to get any non-blue socketbonuses you can. So 10agi+10haste yellow sockets (if you already got 10agi+10crit in them just leave that in, it's a really small difference), a nightmare tear in your best blue socket, and 20agi in the rest. You're missing a few enchants as well; cloak should be 22agi, boots 16agi, and weapon berserking.

Easy-to-get upgrades you could go for are the battered hilt weapon, HoR H polearm, darkmoon card:greatness, crafted icc boots, icc trash neck, meteorite whetstone from UP H, incisor fragment from DTK H, mirror of truth (some of these are quite expensive tho). Other than those you just need to keep working on getting 4 pieces of T10 asap.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-08-30 at 01:52 PM.

Hey Mihir I just need to ask you a question.

Rawr and Tossk's is capping me out @ around 14k with 97% (ish) rip uptime. I'm pulling around 13kish on most fights (obviously excluding things like DBS/Fester)

When I read through it I'm seeing that the sims are saying 0 Rakes. I don't have my 4 piece yet ( I know it's horribad I'm catching up atm long story) so my question is should I avoid rake w/o the t10 4 piece? I can't find any math to support it/contradict it.

Thanks! -Pepper

Edit: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Peppercini

I figured my gear might have something to do with it..idk. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Peppercat; 2010-08-30 at 03:52 PM.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

Deleted
    Yep this is correct. If you don't have the 2T9 or 4T10 bonus then rake is often not worth using, since shred scales better with arpen and such. You can confirm easily if you scroll down a bit more in rawr, shred's DPE will beat rake's DPE. If you have/can get T9.258 helm/chest then you could switch to those to start using rake again, but otherwise don't bother.

About your gear: you could squeeze out a little more dps by going 10agi+10hit in your helm, and 20arpen in the yellow sockets in your bracers/belt. Black Magic outperforms berserking as well at your gearlvl. And since you're not hitcapped, you should have icewalker on boots.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-08-30 at 04:46 PM.

Thats what I thought just wanted another cat's opinion; thanks a lot.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

Hey Mihir
    I could do with your input as i have recently got DBW and WFS(hc), previously i was sitting just above the soft cop for Mjolnir via gear. Rawr is now suggesting me to gem full ArP because i can get arouns 1200 arp with food buff (rough figure, cant remember the correct) It is also suggesting i replace Precious's Putrid Colar with Sindragosa's Cruel Claw, however this will lower my hit to 121, would it be worth changing some Agil/Hit to 20hit gems?
    I am sure there will be some other stuff that needs changing so eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Sn%C3%BAffy is my armory(first post so no links) or look up Snúffy, EU Ravencrest only 2 with that name and the other is a level 11.

Any feedback will be nice, thanks

Deleted
    I get the same results. Sindra neck, executioner on weapon, move nightmare tear to blue socket in weapon, keep 10agi+10hit in the yellow sockets in your belt/pants/rep ring, and 20arpen in the rest. With arpen food you'll be pretty much at the executioner softcap this way. You'll be fairly low on hit, but the increased damge on shred/autoattack from the arpen will makeup for this.

I'm not allowed to post links, so...

Realm: Stormrage-US
    Character: Ubt

I just picked up "Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy", but have the T10 251 gloves which RAWR is telling me would be a DPS increase. I'm also 10 ArPen over the softcap, is it better to be 10 over or 10 under?

Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks,

UBT
    Last edited by Krach; 2010-08-31 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    It's called set bonus and it increases your dps by a lot :P Go with the T10 gloves and also get a T9 helm so you get the 2T9 bonus as well. It's usually better to be slightly under the caps since when you go over them you're wasting stats that could've been used better. Weapon enchant should be berserking btw.

Hey Mihir!

Posted awhile back for some advice, and figured I'd come back now that FINALLY got my boots! Managed to grab the heroic frostbitten boots too! So I just wanted to see what you think I should gem/chant them with. Just equipping them, I'm at 99.6% arp (no food) and at 7.5% hit (with a space goat). Lost the .3% from my hit enchant. A .03% crit increase, and expertise is now down to 21. I'm THINKING I would keep the enchant and then do agi/haste gems...but I just wanted to check with you first!

ww.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Whisperwind&cn=Rohara

*edit* Well...I made that above post right after I got the boots...and I was waiting to "buy" Distant Land once I got a boot upgrade..and well..I also got Heroic Distant Land tonight, lol! So yeah..just add that into the mix, haha!

(again, still can't post the link, so I took out a "w")
    Thanks so much for your help again!
    Last edited by Rohara; 2010-09-01 at 07:45 AM.

Deleted
    Hai :3

Gz on the boots! Probably best to put icewalker and 2x 20arpen in your new boots, so you can get some nice yellow sockets in some other places. (boots aren't that great to put yellow gems in since you only get 3agi per yellow socket) If you move the nightmare tear to your cloak, you can put 10agi+10hit in the yellow sockets in your chest and gloves, and 10agi+10haste in the yellow sockets in your bracers and rep ring. Gloves enchant can safely be 20agi as well since you're still a fair bit away from the crit cap.

Hey there!

Ive been checking in and out on this thread for a while now and like what you are doing here, so thanks for the good job. I have a question, can you gimme some advice and steer me in the right direction with my new kitty. Got this puss up to 80 less than 2 weeks ago so i know its far from ready but i do my best. Been doing some ICC10 (havnt done 25 yet) and i seem to be doing very well compared to people with better gear than I have; pumping out about 7k on Saurfang 10 which is not a whooping amount but imo pretty good for the gear I am rocking with.

Thanks in advance Mihir!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Sl%C3%ADnky

ps. obviously the boots and bracers are not optimal but they gotta make do at this point and im waaay over hit cap but trinket are not easy to come by
    Last edited by Zelol; 2010-09-01 at 07:23 AM.

Deleted
    I vote for a stickie!

I love reading this - and actually, I just took my feral druid out of the closet and started playing it again. I used to raid Icc25 HC n stuff on my shaman, but then I held an about 6 months long break - so I'm pretty much back at being a newbie.

Here's the armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...p%C3%A9shifter

As you can see, it really needs some polishing. Mind giving me some hints on where that polishing may be used best?

Deleted
    I too ofc vote for a stickie! awesome thread

I have come to a point where i dont lack much gear from the content that my guild can down, I
    lack gloves from rotface, bracers from saurfang, belt from putricide (doubtfull we'll him again tho)
    and 2 heroic Tier item.. and iam come to a point where i dont find my dps increasin so I hope U can help
    me tweak my current gear alittle..

hmm iam not allowed to post any kinds of links it seems
    so here is my armory info then:

Europa
    realm: twilights hammer
    guild: Ninjadolps dojo
    name: Guldy

in the bank i also have:
    -Band of the Bone Colossus (itemlvl 277)
    -Rimetooth Pendant (itemlvl 264)
    -Whispering Fanged Skull (itemlvl 264)

I can ofc also get my greedy little hands in the haste trinket from emblemns

/Guldy

Thanks for the response Mihir, I didn't even notice you responded so quickly cause it went to a new page, so I had made an edit to my previous post before seeing it! I made that first one during raid and later on I got heroic Distant Land, lol! So I know that's got to change a lot of things now, haha! >_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I vote for a stickie!

I love reading this - and actually, I just took my feral druid out of the closet and started playing it again. I used to raid Icc25 HC n stuff on my shaman, but then I held an about 6 months long break - so I'm pretty much back at being a newbie.

Here's the armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...p%C3%A9shifter

As you can see, it really needs some polishing. Mind giving me some hints on where that polishing may be used best?
    Talents: You got protector of the pack which does nothing for cat form, consider getting some points in feral aggression instead
    Glyphs: missing a 3rd glyph, should be glyph of savage roar
    Enchants: head should be ebon blade enchant, shoulder hodir enchant, chest should be 10stats, bracers 50ap, gloves 20agi, boots icewalker, and weapon massacre
    Gems: Your metagem isnt activated atm, put a nightmare tear in the blue socket in your belt to do so. Yellow sockets (with dps increasing socket bonus) should have 10agi+10crit gems, the rest should have 20agi gems.

Use your first triumph badges to get the idol of mutilation, after that start working on some T9 pieces. The 2T9 bonus is quite good so get that asap (shoulders and gloves are recommended).

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rohara View Post
    Thanks for the response Mihir, I didn't even notice you responded so quickly cause it went to a new page, so I had made an edit to my previous post before seeing it! I made that first one during raid and later on I got heroic Distant Land, lol! So I know that's got to change a lot of things now, haha! >_<
    Hmm yeah, you have to change less now :P Just put 10agi+10hit in the yellow socket in your belt/legs, and 20arpen in your weapon/boots, + icewalker on boots and black magic on weapon, and you're set.

Hey there Mihir!

Any chance you can check my post, the one above shapeshifters

Bless you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Hey there!

Ive been checking in and out on this thread for a while now and like what you are doing here, so thanks for the good job. I have a question, can you gimme some advice and steer me in the right direction with my new kitty. Got this puss up to 80 less than 2 weeks ago so i know its far from ready but i do my best. Been doing some ICC10 (havnt done 25 yet) and i seem to be doing very well compared to people with better gear than I have; pumping out about 7k on Saurfang 10 which is not a whooping amount but imo pretty good for the gear I am rocking with.

Thanks in advance Mihir!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Sl%C3%ADnky

ps. obviously the boots and bracers are not optimal but they gotta make do at this point and im waaay over hit cap but trinket are not easy to come by
    T9 gloves would be a good upgrade from those pvp ones, since you'd get the 4T9 bonus then (not a supergood bonus but it's still worth ~100 dps. You also don't really have enough arpen on your gear yet to be gemming for it, nightmare tear in the blue socket in your pants, 10agi+10haste in yellow sockets with a good bonus and 20agi in the rest would work better atm. Since your hitcapped your boots enchant should be 16agi.

About trinkets: darkmoon cards aren't really hard to come by, and the banner of victory from toc5 is easy to farm as well.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-09-01 at 10:16 AM.