Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Lazza/simple

what should i be looking at to improve my dps now

Deleted
    ok so I had some luck today with the loot and I was able to get the hungerer (jei)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stick/advanced

Am I on the right track

Quote Originally Posted by Lazza View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Lazza/simple

what should i be looking at to improve my dps now
    As far as I can tell nothing is wrong with your gear. You have a circular reforge going on (a haste->exp and an exp->haste, without either of those would still have you below exp cap) but that isn't a big deal. Since you still have 2T11 you may want to consider getting some more mastery but you don't have much room to do so since it looks like you're reforging for close to hit/exp caps.

Do you have a log posted? If you feel your damage is low that would probably be the best thing to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by bokizg View Post
    ok so I had some luck today with the loot and I was able to get the hungerer (jei)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stick/advanced

Am I on the right track
    Gems in your legs should be 2x Delicates. This is better than your current configuration and also puts you back below hit cap (being slightly below is better than being slightly above). I would try to find some way to get you back below exp cap also, if possible. Otherwise your gearing is fine to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Artose/simple

Yeah it's not my mainspec so I don't have it enchanted/fully gemmed. But I only get like7k/12.5k on dummies. WHY!? I have the rotation sorted out and shizzle :'(
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    rom, do you have a WoL entry for using feral?

Also, as you said, not fully enchant/gemmed. That will be a bit of dps loss.

Rule is generally for gemming put a +40 agi in unless there is a set bonus of +20 agi per non red gem. So if its a blue/red gemming to get +20 agi socket bonus take it. If its blue/yellow just put 2 red gems in.

In terms of reforging you want to focus a bit more on mastery (more bleed damage from rake/rip = more dps)

Spec looks fine, so my suspesion would be something to do with your rotation. Whats your rotation at the moment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    rom, do you have a WoL entry for using feral?

Also, as you said, not fully enchant/gemmed. That will be a bit of dps loss.

Rule is generally for gemming put a +40 agi in unless there is a set bonus of +20 agi per non red gem. So if its a blue/red gemming to get +20 agi socket bonus take it. If its blue/yellow just put 2 red gems in.

In terms of reforging you want to focus a bit more on mastery (more bleed damage from rake/rip = more dps)

Spec looks fine, so my suspesion would be something to do with your rotation. Whats your rotation at the moment?
    I appreciate your reply. I don't have any logs as I haven't used it on a boss yet, I'm main healer in my raid group + the low numbers mean I wouldn't want to embarass myself lol :s.

Rake>Mangle>Shread>Shred>Rip>Shred>Shred>SavageRoar>Rake>Shred>Shred(Makesure Rip and mangle is up)>Berserk>Ferocious Bite.

T.T I'm a fail kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    I appreciate your reply. I don't have any logs as I haven't used it on a boss yet, I'm main healer in my raid group + the low numbers mean I wouldn't want to embarass myself lol :s.

Rake>Mangle>Shread>Shred>Rip>Shred>Shred>SavageRoar>Rake>Shred>Shred(Makesure Rip and mangle is up)>Berserk>Ferocious Bite.

T.T I'm a fail kitty.
    You must apply Mangle first and then Rake because it will increase bleed damage.
    once a drood - always a drood!

Deleted
    You should consider using a move-suggester addon like Ovale to get more comfortable with the priority system (with leafkiller's script from http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=381 )

Deleted
    crash course in feral rotation is;

Opening
    Feral Charge --> Mange --> Rake --> Savage Roar --> Ravage --> shred to 5pts --> Rip

Then renew rake whenever its below 3 seconds
    keep mangle up at all times
    keep FFF up at all times
    Savage roar > Rip for a few seconds (so if your savage roar is about to run out renew it but you dont really want to use more than 1/2 CP)
    try to keep Rip on at all times (5CP obviously)

Keep TF on cooldown
    Keep beserk on cooldown (good plan is to tie this in with first TF to get extra dps boost from having a full energy beserk)
    Last edited by mmoc70d56fa5f0; 2011-10-10 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    You should consider using a move-suggester addon like Ovale to get more comfortable with the priority system (with leafkiller's script from http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=381 )
    Tried that addon, didn't understand it. (That does not mean I'm bad player, just not used to kitty style dps.

Deleted
    What didn't you understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    What didn't you understand?
    It was when I first started using kitty spec, so I didn't even know what spells it was asking me to use. I should try using it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I would like to ask for few suggestions about my gear. I know my trinkets sucks thats first problem, since I recently swapped from feral bear to cat, I need some info. I have also too slow wep to go with, but can't do anything on it atm, thats why I'm favoring mastery over haste even with tier 12 4p. So please any suggestions to get my gear settled. Especially trinket slots until i get my hands on hungerer and destabilizer. ty in advance.
    armory; eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Fantazma/simple

Deleted
    Nyx, weapon speed does nothing to cat form. What you care about is damage per second on the wep.

In terms of you gear illl have a look lt looks about right to me on a cursary look over

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxie View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask for few suggestions about my gear. I know my trinkets sucks thats first problem, since I recently swapped from feral bear to cat, I need some info. I have also too slow wep to go with, but can't do anything on it atm, thats why I'm favoring mastery over haste even with tier 12 4p. So please any suggestions to get my gear settled. Especially trinket slots until i get my hands on hungerer and destabilizer. ty in advance.
    armory; eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Fantazma/simple
    As Reape already mentioned, weapon speed has no effect while in form. Either way, haste will have the same relative effect at any weapon speed.

I would recommend picking up APS from the rep vendor and replace one of your trinkets with it. Since you have 4T12, I would recommend getting your haste and mastery roughly balanced (with haste being slightly heavier than mastery in your ratings) with crit less than both if possible.

Hello all I have asked questions here before about my gear/gemms chants and forges and its time for more...lost roll this past week to get my 4pt12 so that makes me a sad kitty but could you give me a look over and see if im still in line with where i should be
    my armory is
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bullk/advanced, thanks in advance

Today, Matrix Restabilizer finally dropped for me. Naturally, this made me a happy bear, but I'm confused about how to handle it as a Kitty. How important is it for this to be proccing haste?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hanss/advanced Me, in post-reforge bear gear!
    Longer story: I MS bear and OS cat, but shift to my OS for about half of the fights (bale, domo, rhyo), and as such, I'm favoring mastery and the hit/exp caps in my bear reforging. Getting matrix to proc haste involves losing ~300 mastery in my bear set, but still has a mastery proc (phew). It also cuts my hit/exp, but I keep the softcap on exp and I can easily get back above 6% hit for alys with a trinket swap.
    As for cat, I trade about 700 mastery for ~500 haste, move hit up from ~5.2 to 7.2%, and drop about 3 expertise. It also involves switching from APS down to FD.
    So in short, it comes out a little in my favor just from stats, but not enough that I'd give up the bear stats. If switching from mastery to haste matrix procs would be a noticable increase, though, I'd be fine with it.
    ... I'm confused, Halp!
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2011-10-11 at 01:20 AM.

Matrix haste proc over matrix mastery proc is approximately 80 dps, so says Mew. It may be a bigger difference if Mew doesn't model "stronger spell is active" errors.

I deal with that error pretty much every rip nowadays between synapse springs and APS anyway, so I think I'll just stick with a mastery proc.
    Thanks for the input .

10+ Year Old Account
    got a question: so im full 378 now and was haste reforged, but i wanted to do a small test and see what my DPS would be in mastery, so i reforged mastery and my DPS went up nearly 1200 more over 10min test 3 berserks + 1 more full rip after that, wierd, lucky RNG maybe? i was not able to repeat that dps with haste reforged

this was on a raiding dummy
    Haste Reforged 19070 7.51% hit / exp capped
    Mastery Reforged 20242 hit + exp capped

When i reforged out of haste i lost about 760 haste but gained 12% to bleed dmg from gained mastery
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø