Adding Debuff to Healbot - Resto

So I want to add <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=72855#...y-npc">Unbound Plague</a> to show up on my healbot so I guess I need the code to add it, how do I figure that out? I am not just asking for you guys to tell it to me I want to learn how to figure out the code so that I can do it again on my own in the future.

Re: Adding Debuff to Healbot - Resto

Never mind I found out how after a while of lookin around It says it in the MMO Item database, I usually use wowheads database which it doesn't show in at least not that I could find

I haven't used healbot but is it just the spellID that you need? If so it was in the link you just posted:

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=72855

72855 is the ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

With healbot you only need the name of the debuff, not the spell id. In fact I never even knew you *could* enter in the spell ID for it to track it, as I've only typed in the name of the debuff.

i had trouble in the past with just entering the spell name into HB. The specific spell ID number will always work though.

15+ Year Old Account

I know its oldschool but Thotbot also uses the ID numbers in the URL's for when you look something up. However searching Unbound Plague with it returned 4 results (one of which's spell ID you mentioned) so I don't know how you would choose which is the right one there.

Lame comment maybe, but get grid instead! and then get gridstatusraiddebuffs and never add another debuff ever again! (just update the mod from time to time )