why does mod sunshine act like he is better then others

Why does mod sunshine act like he is better then others. A dude did a post, see below:

Has there been any confirmation on when the number will start rising? i just assumed it would increase by 5% every week or so until it finally reached 30% and it would stop there.

has theres been any blues regarding this?

Which is a good question and he's elitist reply was:

There are lots of other threads on this topic, and the corresponding blue responses have been posted in them. Please use your search function.

I did a search and didnt find an answer to the question. This is a message board to ask questions, is it not. Maybe he was like me and did a search and could not find an answer. If you the answer then please give it, if not then don't reply! Why do we have mods that are not helpful? Aren't they here to answer questions and help people?
    I think the quality of mods on here really need to be revamped and get mods that are move help and have more positive aditude.

Re: why does mod sunshine act like he is better then others

Mods not wanting people posting questions, where the answer can easily be found?! Shocking.
    Grow up.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, giving the same answer out 100's of times accomplishes nothing, as people like you will want info handed to them, no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaria
    Mods not wanting people posting questions, where the answer can easily be found?! Shocking.

If I were him I'd get pissed aswell after the 20th time I'd have to tell people to use the search function instead of asking the same question posted already, about 100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

There have been and always be some questionable topic deletion / warnings / bans. But that doesn't really mean that 50 posts of the same topic is any better. The reality is if there were enough posts to the point where a mod had to step in and shave some of them off, the answer was probably very easy to find if one had put in effort.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog
    Why does mod sunshine act like he is better then others. A dude did a post, see below:

Has there been any confirmation on when the number will start rising? i just assumed it would increase by 5% every week or so until it finally reached 30% and it would stop there.

has theres been any blues regarding this?

Which is a good question and he's elitist reply was:

There are lots of other threads on this topic, and the corresponding blue responses have been posted in them. Please use your search function.

I did a search and didnt find an answer to the question. This is a message board to ask questions, is it not. Maybe he was like me and did a search and could not find an answer. If you the answer then please give it, if not then don't reply! Why do we have mods that are not helpful? Aren't they here to answer questions and help people?
    I think the quality of mods on here really need to be revamped and get mods that are move help and have more positive aditude.
    How that's elitist in the slightest bit is beyond me.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Zerate

I'm sorry, but what the hell? He simply posted that the search function should be used. There's nothing wrong with that. You're reading way to much into it if you found that somewhat offensive or "elitist" (Hate that word.).

If you couldn't find it, and others did, you obviously did something wrong, not the mod.

Deleted

Because all mods are better than us normal folk!

(yes I'm being sarcastic please don't ban me.)

why not just answer the question really simple and mature. I did a search and didn't find the answer. If don't have the answer to a question then move on and don't reply. This is a message board, a place to answer questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple
    I'm sorry, but what the hell? He simply posted that the search function should be used. There's nothing wrong with that. You're reading way to much into it if you found that somewhat offensive or "elitist" (Hate that word.).

If you couldn't find it, and others did, you obviously did something wrong, not the mod.
    Yeah, pretty much this.
    sup?

he could have put a simple link to the thread in this topic and locked it, would have saved alot of hastle.

But meh.. i dont know maybe he had a bad day and just couldnt be arsed

and to op im pretty sure i seen a blue saying it will be monthly, but cant be 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    I have never used this response, but it seems perfect here...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew

whats wrong with his reply?
    his reply is nothing out of the ordinary, especially when there are 50 of the same threads everyday.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

thank you poet was very helpfull as a mod that would have been the mature halpfull way to reply. If you cant do that then you should not be a mod.

I've been actively searching for an answer to that question for hours. All I can find are vague references people make to some blue post I've never seen that said it would be monthly.

I too was put off by that thread being locked like that because I am very curious about how this buff is going to be increased over time and I have heard many conflicting reports from different people.

thank you poet was very helpfull as a mod that would have been the mature halpfull way to reply. If you cant do that then you should not be a mod.
    Moderators aren't answer bots, their job description is keeping the discussion on topic and civil.

I've been actively searching for an answer to that question for hours. All I can find are vague references people make to some blue post I've never seen that said it would be monthly.

I too was put off by that thread being locked like that because I am very curious about how this buff is going to be increased over time and I have heard many conflicting reports from different people.
    That is the answer to your question. Nobody knows for sure outside blizzard.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted

She is doing what she is supposed to be doing, more or less. It's what I would have done too in the circumstances.

Why do we have mods that are not helpful? Aren't they here to answer questions and help people?
    Nope. They're here to keep the peace and make sure the trolls aren't let out of their cages. Anything else is a bonus.

Are you volunteering? Trust me on this, being a moderator is not fun in the slightest and it can take its toll on some people. While we may try to answer everything as helpfully as we can, it does start getting old after a few dozen times of hearing the same questions.

It's late and I'm not really that concentated on writing a more detailed post, but I'm just going to leave this with the usual "Please PM either myself or another administrator if you have any complaints about a specific moderator or moderation in general".

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    11. Discussing disciplinary actions, moderators or Moderator actions
    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about a moderation action, such as a ban, deletion or lock, feel free to contact the moderator in question, or any moderator on our team.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry that I can't always provide the exact references -- in the case you're referring to, I was on my way running out the door and simply didn't have time to put a reference (which has been fixed now, please see the original thread). In that case, I knew I had posted the requested information in relevant threads myself twice, and they were easily found with a search on "ICC buff" in the raid & dungeon section.