Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Catapriest ability

Yes! another post ! So ..what ability u want from Santa..i mean cataclysm
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Re: Catapriest ability

Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi
    Yes! another post ! So ..what ability u want from Santa..i mean cataclysm
    Prayer of Shielding / Circle of Shielding some sort of mass bubbalge. I'd settle for some reason to cast GHeal again, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlain
    Prayer of Shielding / Circle of Shielding some sort of mass bubbalge. I'd settle for some reason to cast GHeal again, however.
    prayer of shielding = the death of holy
    really, poor aoe heals are the sole reason why not every holy priest respecced disc.

considering my wishlist:
    -prayer of healing removed
    -circle of healing cooldown removed and mana cost doubled

new talent: reduces the mana cost of next coh by 20% after using any spell, stacks 2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbt
    Really, the people doing 1.5k dps in a heroic instance are meant for that instance. You should be applauding that they are taking the time to farm emblems for better gear instead of sneaking their way into your ICC 10 man pugs.

CoH reduces the cooldown of CoH by 1 second, stacks up to 5 times, last 8 seconds. This effect is not consumed by CoH.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Well, we are getting a nuke for Shadow, we know that, but as for healing spells I would like to see something that means you need to look at the fight itself, not at Grid. Perhaps a targeted AoE heal that hits inside an area, like how Blizzard is targeted.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

blackout

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Well, we are getting a nuke for Shadow, we know that, but as for healing spells I would like to see something that means you need to look at the fight itself, not at Grid. Perhaps a targeted AoE heal that hits inside an area, like how Blizzard is targeted.
    That sure would be nice.

I'd like to see them trim some priest heals down. We have around 13 heals to cover every situation. I would like to see it come down to like 8 max and have those "This is the heal you use in this situation" redone a little to accommodate a little more then just situational uses. Even if they have to stay situational and with cool downs, it would be nice to say "This spell is good for this AND this, but only when it's really needed."

Power Word: Rebind

Cast: Instant
    Duration: 1 min

(PW:R can only be on one target at a time)

The healing that would be done to the priest on casting Binding Heal is now done to the recipient of PW:R.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    Power Word: Rebind

Cast: Instant
    Duration: 1 min

(PW:R can only be on one target at a time)

The healing that would be done to the priest on casting Binding Heal is now done to the recipient of PW:R.
    There have been times I've craved for binding heal to heal 2 other people instead of me and somebody else, but I think palas would think we're trying to steal their bacon or something.

I do think creative ideas for re-introducing Gheal would be cool though. I also liked the idea for CoH and no cooldown and the mana cost play off

gief blackout back >

15+ Year Old Account

Vampiric Hug

For the next 10 seconds the target of Vampiric Hug will be healed for 50% (100%? probably too imba) of the single target shadow damage you deal. While Vampiric Hug is active Vampiric Embrace will not heal anyone. Can be cast on self.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Blackout.

3 second cast time
    Strikes the target for % shadow damage and stuns them for 3 seconds, any previous casts upon the same target will not stun.

Both a nuke and a small Stun.

id love some DPS cooldowns for shadow..

during a burnphase where people can use 3 or more cooldowns to increase their dps all i can do is... shadowfiend... great.

so please please blizzard give us some interesting dps cooldowns, im sick of doing the same thing the whole fight with nothing to contribute to burnphases.

Quote Originally Posted by Carano
    id love some DPS cooldowns for shadow..

during a burnphase where people can use 3 or more cooldowns to increase their dps all i can do is... shadowfiend... great.

so please please blizzard give us some interesting dps cooldowns, im sick of doing the same thing the whole fight with nothing to contribute to burnphases.
    we have dispersion what else do you need?

anyway vampiric hug was awesome, rebind is almost like beacon

i really meant specifically shadow cds, but now u mention it, "BURN HIM DOWN" and i just pop dispersion does sound pretty cool dunno why i didnt think of that

I just want a talent. Similar to the one of the Titans's Path

Sparks of Heaven 3/3

Your heals get splashed for 10yd around your current target, healing them for 30% of the current heal over 10 seconds.

Guess that's (one of) the only way to keep up with druid HoT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic
    There have been times I've craved for binding heal to heal 2 other people instead of me and somebody else, but I think palas would think we're trying to steal their bacon or something.

I do think creative ideas for re-introducing Gheal would be cool though. I also liked the idea for CoH and no cooldown and the mana cost play off
    That's kinda the point. Holy priest are supposed to be able to 'hot like druids if the druid didn't log or heal like pally if the pally didn't show'. Right now we can do a fair impersonation of druids as hot-blanketers, weaker but decent. We're not even a poor mans pally though, we're no kinda pally at all.

Quote Originally Posted by krematoa

Erm....Dispersion isn't a DPS cooldown.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Carano
    i really meant specifically shadow cds, but now u mention it, "BURN HIM DOWN" and i just pop dispersion does sound pretty cool dunno why i didnt think of that
    Laughed a lot just picturing that. Hahaha. Only a total clueless person could say "you have dispersion as a dps cd". Epic fail krematoa.

This is probably overpowered in many ways, but I thought of something a little more bursty after our ramp up time is completed. It was noted that Blizzard was heading towards a direction with less ramp up time on mobs, but here it is anyways.

A 2-3 second cast that does X amount of shadow dmg, and 10% additional dmg for each DoT on the target. If the target is killed with this spell the DoTs previously on the target jump to the nearest target within 5 yards. Additionally the spell could refresh the DoTs depending on spellpower coefficients and the CD of the spell.