Paladin or Priest pvp

Hi everyone, I can't make up my mind my paladin is lvl 80 and my priest is still level 32 but I really need a healer in pvp i'm really tired of dpsing so what do you think ?
    {broken sig link}

Re: Paladin or Priest pvp

It really depends on who your partners will be(assuming arena) I enjoy priests more in bgs, but use my pally for arena because my partner is a warrior. To get a good idea of which classes are compatible you can look through http://www.arenajunkies.com/

pally they are OP in pvp
    to what i seen they are

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas
    pally they are OP in pvp
    to what i seen they are
    You haven't seen much.

10+ Year Old Account

I laugh at pallys in PVP on my lock there too easy to faceroll. I would go with priest.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Passion
    I laugh at pallys in PVP on my lock there too easy to faceroll. I would go with priest.
    This basically, if you can burst a pally while using a MS effect or use extreme amounts of CC you can beat a paladin. Use it to force them to bubble then if you can dispel it or wait it out they will have nothing else to save them. So once its gone just lay more CC on them then kill their partner or MS them again & burn em down.

As for play style paladins are extremely defensive (which sucks really due to the amount of offensive dispels & ease of spamming them) & they tend to do large single target heals with not allot of absorb abilities. Priest on the other hand tends to use allot of absorb damage abilities & some heal single target heals &over time effects which makes them extremely good VS burst & CC due to the fact you can take so much damage without loosing health. They also have a decent amount of offensive abilities like mind control & fear bomb.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I have played both classes and I have to say that paladin is somehow simplier and better if you want to get to 2k fast.They never run oom and they don't (or it's very dif) to die from melee.As a paladin you have many combos to choose from.As a priest you will run oom and you will die from melee.The trade off is that you can be extremely deadly with very good burst and you have shields which are a gr8 amount (absorb > heal) where your surviability comes from.You have less comps to choose from due to your extremely lack of mobility so you need partners that can peel you (rogues,mages are good examples).My main is priest and I won't lie,I enjoy arena with him more but paladins are way too good to pass.Choose your playstyle,pick your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion
    True and then get laughed at by rogues who blow you up or dks that train you until you go oom cause you can't kill them with their selfhealing and also your mana regen is the worst of all pvp healers.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

do priest the best helaer in wotlk , pala holy vs priest disc (pala just have no chance)

Quote Originally Posted by medeak
    do priest the best helaer in wotlk , pala holy vs priest disc (pala just have no chance)
    Bad written comment.Anyway each one have it's pros and cons.Pick the playstyle you like the most (varluable offensive or tough offensive)

Quote Originally Posted by Khano
    True and then get laughed at by rogues who blow you up or dks that train you until you go oom cause you can't kill them with their selfhealing and also your mana regen is the worst of all pvp healers.
    and they get owned by ret paladins who stick ontop you, then the lock comes again!