Looking for team...

Yh so i made topic about this annoying thing..
    It took shitlong to find even one partner for 10games in TBC while finding dedicated for 2v2 was impossible for me.

Atm i have spammed about 43 times once per min in trade chat while being in dalara or org. I haven't got any whispers or haven't seen any team that would take mm or sv hunter..

Currently running 865res and 25k hp ub which i think is pretty semi gear.

What do you think is best place to find an team? It was one of my reasons i quitted wow for months years back because finding arena team was so damn hard even with skills and gear.

Re: Looking for team...

Get a friend or something.
    - Trim

says the first time s7 ruin gladiator.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost
    be stuck in the 2300s more plz...
    be stuck in the 2200s more plz...

U C WUT I DID THAR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

post on arenajunkies.com if you want to find a good team, if you dont have posting rights, then youre not really any good and noone will want to play with you anyways lol... its so retarded now for AJ, you only need like 2200 now, so many nub idiots on there
    thinking too much of yourself?

don't listen to this guy, people like him tend to be garbage anyway.

thinking too much of myself? he didnt even write what class he was... even if he was good, itd be impossible for anyone to say whether or not they could play with him..
    If this^ Refers to the OP he did say he was "MM or SV hunter" =/

Imho post on AJ everyone has 2200 now so you should be able to post or post on your server forums maybe? Ooooor instead of spamming find people in Duelotar or something and ask them if they'd be willing to play. lazy peepz are teh lazy lawlawlalal...

10+ Year Old Account

Find a friend, train them not to be bad. Eventually it all works out. All my arena partners, that actually stuck it out through the seasons and rerolls, were all former pve heroes in my raid guild. After a few months of playing they are some the best pvpers i know.

Spamming in trade *can* work but its generally not going to be enjoyable. I got my 3's team via trade but once we hit 2200, the mixed views kicked in and the team went to shit.

It all really depends what you are looking for. If you want super serious ratings, and don't want to take the time to train someone you actually enjoy playing with, AJ is a pretty good place to start.

If not, the above methods work very well. For me atleast

post on arenajunkies.com if you want to find a good team, if you dont have posting rights, then youre not really any good and noone will want to play with you anyways lol... its so retarded now for AJ, you only need like 2200 now, so many nub idiots on there
    It's 2400, and you're pretty bad.

Guess i must wait that my only friend atm - IRL who plays WoW - gets 80lv and wants to play pvp & arena.

Then after all, none of my guild is interested and i gave up with spamming in chat. Hmh time to boost some ramparts for my frend.

well if you wanna be technical, i havent even really played on either of those teams this season.. so its really 1000s... but if you check, iv been 2600. thanks tho
    if its not on nine it dont matter

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin