Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read here)

and for all those that is fake i dont care.all i want is your opinions about this subject.
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read here)

Travelling is not hard, yet it still seems to be beyond most players.
    We are being spoilt by the dungeon finder and the increasing lazyness of many of those in pugs.
    If you had to play a warlock prior to the summoning buff and do it the old fashioned way then you would have a proper appreciation of summons, and I most certainly do for that reason.
    Having to use one soul shard per individual person, and ensuring that prior to a raid you had to have a full bag of shards specfically for that purpose then it does give you a different view on it.
    Get over your ego, ask politely if a summon is possible and start making your own way anyway.

I have been on a flight at least heading towards the location when I get a summon often enough, which I thank them for, but I at least I was making an effort.
    Something which is obviously beyond you.
    The so-called racist comments were unecessary if they even existed, but your demanding of a summon was also wrong and you brought at least some of it upon yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Hate it when ppl start yelling "summon me!" while they're in bloody Dalaran. Don't mind if they're not in Northrend, or on the other side of the continent. But bloody Dalaran?

Or when they start shouting "common please summon me!" while it's clear that no one is at the stone yet. Those people are 90% of the time idling in Dalaran, too.
    first i wasnt shouting.second iwas waiting a summon like the others.for some reason i didnt got.but EVEN if i have to shout would you actualy call me names and insulting my mother and such like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Travelling is not hard, yet it still seems to be beyond most players.
    We are being spoilt by the dungeon finder and the increasing lazyness of many of those in pugs.
    If you had to play a warlock prior to the summoning buff and do it the old fashioned way then you would have a proper appreciation of summons, and I most certainly do for that reason.
    Having to use one soul shard per individual person, and ensuring that prior to a raid you had to have a full bag of shards specfically for that purpose then it does give you a different view on it.
    Get over your ego, ask politely if a summon is possible and start making your own way anyway.

I have been on a flight at least heading towards the location when I get a summon often enough, which I thank them for, but I at least I was making an effort.
    Something which is obviously beyond you.
    The so-called racist comments were unecessary if they even existed, but your demanding of a summon was also wrong and you brought at least some of it upon yourself.
    as i said before they were summoning others and they didnt summon me.also my main happens to be a lock and i dont mind to summon people.and i asked politely.and btw i was at shatrath.my hs was allready used.so i ahve to take portal to SW then go to w8 for the ship and then fly over there when a single summoning stone would do the trick for only 5 sec?and as i said the point is not that they didnt summon me.the point is for those humiliating things that said to me

Quote Originally Posted by Secksee Phocks
    The important question is; next time will you move your ass there or not?

If the answer is yes, then he has had a positive impact and I applaud him for it. One less lazy scrub asking for summons all the time.
    first they were making summons there!second.:i had allready used hs to shat.third:if i have to move to go there it would take MUCH more time that a summoning stone that the lock had made and summon me.i had to take the portal to sw wait for the ship to come travel to borean tundra and then fly all my way to naxx.consider how much MORE time that would take...and when i can go to the raid by myself well ofc i go.i am not slacekr.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    as i said before they were summoning others and they didnt summon me.also my main happens to be a lock and i dont mind to summon people.and i asked politely.and btw i was at shatrath.my hs was allready used.so i ahve to take portal to SW then go to w8 for the ship and then fly over there when a single summoning stone would do the trick for only 5 sec?and as i said the point is not that they didnt summon me.the point is for those humiliating things that said to me
    It seams that lately there is something to be won for afking in Dala because people would do anything to finish whatever they start (raid, dungeons) in a couple of minutes so they can go back and troll the trade channel. You are right, what they said to you was totally uncalled for but you must understand that there are a lot of spoiled little kids these days that think that they are the center of the universe and anyone who goes against their wills or make them "waste their time" must be crushed and the only way that they can do that is with slander and things like that. You must get used to it and not think about it anymore. I must say that i feel sorry for him more than i feel for you and I'll tell you why. I picture him sitting all alone in his parents basement with no friends wenting his frustrations and grief on the people he interacts with in WoW. I a day or to you will forget all about this but he must deal with his frustrations every day. So..yeh i do fell more sorry for him than for you. In other words L2 forgive and forget. :P
    EDIT: grammar

Re: i got insults and many other...bad things cause i didnt get a summon(read he

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Hi,

1) RL was clearly a moron, gm should take car and give him ban + warning.
    2) If you use punctuation, space after . and , and start new sentences with capital letters, all text will be easier to comprehend and people will actually read what you want to communicate instead flaming you for that. (And it has nothing to do with being educated or native or whatever)
    To the OP: You should listen to this guy....

I find it most hilarious when there's actually people screaming for summons to say... nax! When there's no lock and 6 allied ele shamans are camping the stone. It DOES give you a chance to spot out noobs as they will then ask where the instance is :P

Is this thread even for real?@?

Quote Originally Posted by Secksee Phocks
    The important question is; next time will you move your ass there or not?

If the answer is yes, then he has had a positive impact and I applaud him for it. One less lazy scrub asking for summons all the time.
    I kinda agree.

ESPECIALLY if your Raid weekly was in Ulduar (like ours). Once the vehicles are running around it's next to impossible to get out of combat and loc summon - make your way while they clear. Simple.

15+ Year Old Account

Locking this, as it has turned ugly.