Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: The official Namedrop "BEST MAGE EVER" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    So, do you even have a kingslayer title? A gladiator title? Second best is a lot better than 24574th place.

Lol, get into any of the 3 relevant guilds on our server before you trash me <3
    If there was a title for not being able to hit 4k dps in 264 gear she would have it

Quote Originally Posted by BellaAutumn
    Oh wow I'm suprised the only people who have mention sidd and skarrd are well sidd and skarrd.

oh wait no I'm not, cause no one cares about some mages from burning legion that aren't in a world first raiding guild.
    Who put the sand up your ass?

Is it that time of the month again Bella? Go read the Death Knight forums and learn a bit about how to play your class post 3.0 Faceroll.

Its sad that a DK couldnt get past 1200 in S5 yet she comes to MMO-Champ to troll possibly the 2 best mages of all time (Me and 1337 skarrd)/

Vurtne. Honestly, the thread is called "BEST MAGE EVER". I couldn't care less about current pve-mages.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siddarta
    Who put the sand up your ass?

Is it that time of the month again Bella? Go read the Death Knight forums and learn a bit about how to play your class post 3.0 Faceroll.

Its sad that a DK couldnt get past 1200 in S5 yet she comes to MMO-Champ to troll possibly the 2 best mages of all time (Me and 1337 skarrd)/

if there's one thing you and skarrd have in common, it's the inability to edit posts.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle

if there's one thing you and skarrd have in common, it's the inability to edit posts.
    Woah woah woah. Imma have to break my leet for this. I edit fine, quotes are a different story and ARE REALLY DIFFICULT BRO.

Also I like when bad people call me bad. Keep em comin Bella <3

edit- if I delete old posts it keeps my post count down 8) 8)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by melloncollieowl
    Faxmonkey
    Win. /thread

Chicago Ted.

I left BL, but you should probably mention how I was top DPS without a flask.

You didn't leave burning legion, you were forced out when no guild wanted you.
    You were benched in resolve because you were bad and died to everything. You cried, then rage quit. Come to think of it that's why you left Blaze End. Back-up raider rank anyone?

All this talk of you being 1337 means nothing since you never once finished a fight above me in DPS/Damage done or alive.

............./´¯/)
    ............/....//
    .........../....//
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\ Top
    .././.../..../..../.| This
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)
    .\................\/.../
    ..\................. /
    ...\..............(

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberian

You were benched in resolve because you were bad and died to everything. You cried, then rage quit. Come to think of it that's why you left Blaze End. Back-up raider rank anyone?

All this talk of you being 1337 means nothing since you never once finished a fight above me in DPS/Damage done or alive.

............./´¯/)
    ............/....//
    .........../....//
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\ Top
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)
    .\................\/.../
    ..\................. /
    ...\..............(
    It's a deep burn!

Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

My alt

Burningmuff
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberian

............./´¯/)
    ............/....//
    .........../....//
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\ Top
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)
    .\................\/.../
    ..\................. /
    ...\..............(
    I never left Blaze end brah, I transfered off in the guild, like im gonna bang my head with 5k dps retards on LK when i can go to a HM guild.

This is coming from the guy who cant even get into a guild, so he made his own pug server and will never be as good as me

15+ Year Old Account

hey.....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i hear when you have issues like this, there is a while system of sending them privately.
    BfA Beta Time

Cryogenics - Maiev

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    hey.....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i hear when you have issues like this, there is a while system of sending them privately.
    Welcome to my server...

15+ Year Old Account

i'd delete my posts to get back to leet, but deleting 300 some odd posts is not my cup of tea.

i don't think i'd know where to start, they're all so witty.
    BfA Beta Time

I never left Blaze end brah, I transfered off in the guild, like im gonna bang my head with 5k dps retards on LK when i can go to a HM guild.

This is coming from the guy who cant even get into a guild, so he made his own pug server and will never be as good as me
    You server transfered because you've been in every guild on burning legion and you ran out of options. So you go to a new server where people don't know that you manage to fuck up the 11112 rotation of a mage. So on this new server you can try out all the guilds there and do HM's until they all realize that you aren't this amazing mage that you claim to be.

OH AND SIDD, looks like Blaze End had some interesting things to say about you when asked in trade chat. Something about bad surviavability skills in raids. That you got demoted to back up raider because everyone thought you were so irritating and thats why you left. I think that this new server that you transfered to, where you also did a name change, they deserve to know these things. I have the screen shots of them stating how terrible you are if you don't believe me. You can sit here and deny it all you want and still claim that you're an amazing mage but it will be the same thing on this new server. You'll transfer from guild to guild to guild till eventually you have to transfer again. Unless you find a guild full of people who also can't survive in boss fights but are still eltist about it.

You can try ripping into Tiberian all that you want, he can get into any guild, he didn't even have to gquit resolve, the thing is though I hold him back. He quit to spend more time with me and less time raiding. I guess one day when you aren't a virgin anymore you might understand.

15+ Year Old Account

PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGES
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted

btw its siddharta not siddarta, fail name is fail

Quote Originally Posted by freezo
    btw its siddharta not siddarta, fail name is fail
    Game didnt let me name it after the Buddhist god. Also, you are wrong too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhartha_(novel)