Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft official Aprils fools

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    But its not exactly "fooling" people is it.

It's not like im going to see my character on armory and go, WTF IM A TUSKAAR??? and login to check...

The previous ones were things that "fooled" us that they was implementing...

This is just a shitty version of the christmas/halloween stunts they pull on the forum to make everyones avatar looking like a snowman/candycane.

So yeah... they can go DIAF for being so slack.
    Oh yeah. Remember that time they did the 8 bit Molten Core?
    I was sure fooled by that. Thought it was legit for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky
    Yea, your aprils fool joke is much better.
    So you think this is equal to 8-bit Molten Core, Two Headed Ogre, Bard Class & Wisps?

Blizzard isn't obligated to do deliver anything special this year. If they do, grats, if not it's no big deal. You act like Blizz owes you anything.
    Besides, if they did come up with something spectacular you'd whine about resources and how they could have improved the game instead.
    There isn't an end to all the whining is there.

the Sample's don't seem to show anything for me on the D3 one =\
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza
    Blizzard isn't obligated to do deliver anything special this year. If they do, grats, if not it's no big deal. You act like Blizz owes you anything.
    Besides, if they did come up with something spectacular you'd whine about resources and how they could have improved the game instead.
    There isn't an end to all the whining is there.
    *starts slow clap*, THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

A much better one would be to do something like announcing a console or iPhone version of WoW...

Blizzard always (well, used to) like to point fun at "new" technologies and fads...

This is just a rehashed christmas/halloween event, made for april fools.

/yawn

This... is... a... SHIT... attempt.

What happened to all the effort they used to put in?

Guitar Hero Controller for Bard Class?

Two Headed Ogre as playable race?

Seriously a let down.

Blizzard can go DIAF.
    ur opinion iz dat |.....................| impurtnt

So they have a fun jokey event and people tell them to go die in a fire.... Right
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza
    You act like Blizz owes you anything.
    That's the most idiotic statement I think I've ever read on these forums. I pay Blizzard monthly for this game, special events are an advertised part of the game. So of course they owe it to me to come up with fun events.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    That's the most idiotic statement I think I've ever read on these forums. I pay Blizzard monthly for this game, special events are an advertised part of the game. So of course they owe it to me to come up with fun events.
    You already have recurring World Events which you pay for. Even having only one of those recurring world events in game is enough for the amount you pay, so aprils fools is just a free bonus.

A much better one would be to do something like announcing a console or iPhone version of WoW...

Blizzard always (well, used to) like to point fun at "new" technologies and fads...

This is just a rehashed christmas/halloween event, made for april fools.

/yawn
    Underlined is a huge problem with the community as it is now.

People expect, or better said, demand stuff to happen, like it is mandatory. Newsflash [SPOILER INSIDE]

THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU KNOW. FEEL FREE TO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET INSTEAD OF BURSTING OUT IN NERDRAGE.

Have a nice day,
    Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

15+ Year Old Account

So you think this is equal to 8-bit Molten Core, Two Headed Ogre, Bard Class & Wisps?
    Seriously Chill the fuck out...You have a a serious impatient issue.....You are one of the main reasons these forums are getting worse....Do you have to flame for no reason? Where is your April Fools Joke....Being an ass today?

They haven't even announced the joke yet and I still find these funny.

Kanye West? Is that you?

I honestly 'love' the Tuskarr casting animations. Especially the general casting one, you see his right hand gathering energy into whatever he is casting, and his left hand holds the energy.

Oh and I'm having a great deal of fun at the expense of all these whining people here.
    No matter WHAT, there will always be some malcontent, spoiled, snotty dumbasses coming around to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis
    You already have recurring World Events which you pay for. Even having only one of those recurring world events in game is enough for the amount you pay, so aprils fools is just a free bonus.
    The is no such thing as a "free bonus". Everything Blizzard does costs them money, that money comes from the subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks
    Where is your April Fools Joke....Being an ass today?
    I've been found out

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky
    Kanye West? Is that you?
    I Lol'd
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

AHEM!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiK0UltlYU !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    The is no such thing as a "free bonus". Everything Blizzard does costs them money, that money comes from the subscribers.
    I can see where this thread is going, and i agree.

We should all quit WoW because of this shit!

Local TV of my town did something far more impressive. They announced a new international airport for our medium-sized town and the one announcing it was the spokesperson for the biggest airline company of our country.