Razer Naga numpad problem

I just got the Razer Naga gaming mouse and I've encountered a little problem.
    I've been using the numpad function on my mouse and it randomly switches between the nubpad and some other buttons (Left arrow, Right arrow, Up arrow, Down arrow, Delete, End, Page down, Page up, Home, Insert and such).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Razer Naga numpad problem

caps lock affects this. just unbind caps lock to keep moving. I put the keep moving to /.

Assume you mean number lock, not caps lock.
    I do not use the mouse myself, but since that same functionality is displayed by the keyboard then that would make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Yes lol i failed.

uhh ya, im having the same problem, only my numlock IS on (or off w/e my numbers on the number pad are working) but my mouse is still switching over to the left arrow right arrow, stupid configuration. i have confirmed that 4 is right arrow, 6 is left arrow, 8 is forward arrow and 2 is down arrow, also 1 seems to be connected to end, anyone have any suggestions?

---------- Post added 2010-11-06 at 01:29 PM ----------

also, to test my mouse, i pressed the number 4 on my numpad, and my mouse worked....for about 3 seconds, then it went BACK to the arrows and whatnot

Deleted
    Hello,

I've also got a Razer Naga, and I encountered pretty much the same problem. What I would recommend, is downloading Sharpkeys (simply google it). It lets you remap any key to another so what I've personally done is binding all num-pad keys to the F keys instead. Tht way, it all works perfectly.

I know this thread is old, but might as well tell you the solution to your problem. I had the same issue, but remembered something important - there is a switch on the bottom of the mouse; you must have somehow moved the switch to "Num", and simply have to move it back to the "123" setting.

Make sure you have the up to date Naga drivers, Also check the bottem and make sure its set to 123 (so it uses 1234567890-= on top of keyboard) i do that and use 7 - = for alot of bindings and never get issues.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me facedesk so bad, ofcourse having numlock on/off will affect the mice when it's set to numpad.
    Just dont change num lock, ???, profit

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    for anyone still viewing this thread for help the best way to kill this numb pad problem is to download the Razer Naga Driver from the RazerSupport webpage, it will give you a program called the Razer Naga Configurator. under default switch the mouse to "123" and rebind every side key on your naga to Ctrl- N (i have mine binded Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-= to fit in all 12 buttons but any combo that doesn't interfere with your computer commands works.) doing this method may interfere with your pet action bar if your a hunter, warlock or any other class who use a pet, so you may want to rebind any pet spells you prefer/need to trigger to different keys. but beside that, its quick, easy and works with minimum interference.

Deleted
    I also got a problem with my Razer naga I recently bought. So what happend was that just randomly I unplugged the mice from the USB port and stuck it in to another (just because the cable was abit to short after moving a few things), so yea. I loged on WoW and I noticed none of my keybindings was working. So I reinstalled the drivers, stuck it back to the last USB port I had been using. Nothing happend. So I took a look at the key bindings (I did not have the Razer addon) and noticed there was nothing wrong with them. So I tryed to rebing them and for some reason it keept binding to the "num" letters. And for some reason I couldn't bind "Number 5" which is the one I use the most, and the "123" section is just screwed up now since if I bind them they get binded to the spells I have placed on "1","2","3".... on the action bar!
    Please help me!

(Also the addon doesn't seem to be woriking that well with ElvUI)

Deleted
    Little late reply, but I found this solution today. Hope it helps!

Toggle the virtual keyboard in windows (hit start in windows 7 and search for on-screen keyboard)
    Enable numlock here (if it isn't shown, hit Options and choose for number keyboard)

Voila!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    This makes me facedesk so bad, ofcourse having numlock on/off will affect the mice when it's set to numpad.
    Just dont change num lock, ???, profit
    It happens without me pressing it which is wierd.