Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Upcoming Enhancement buff

WTF? srsly a big wtf ........... Buff Ele shamanz More srsly crappe blizz... enchancement pulls way more dmg then a ele shammy big sigh

Hope this isn't a sweetener before they drop a shit bomb on us in tomorrows cata class info's :P

i like how he said he listened to our complaints and then just like his backwards comment in the thread he gave us a backwards buff...we don't need more auto-attack/stand still damage...we need damage for movement fights...tbh we needed a buff overall when you look at the parses and i guess some buff is better than no buff but its not really the buff we needed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Are you sure there is no info about a new icon for stormstrike in a blue post?
    I'd kill for a new windshear icon though.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom
    so our shamans can die 5% faster now? AWESOME
    I'd have to agree with this. I do tend to get smooshed easier than any other melée class when raiding as Enh.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by mööh
    Ret palas only go one way.

DOWN!!
    if I take a look at SK100 they are already there

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Upcoming Enhancement buff
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We agree with some of the recent discussion about Enhancement dps. We are going to hotfix a change to the Flurry talent to increase it from 25% to 30% attack speed with 5 ranks.

We also agree that Enhancement may have survivability problems and understand that players don't necessarily feel they can afford the bonus Stamina from the Toughness talent, at least in PvE. We don't have an immediate change to deploy here, but it's something we'd like to fix and a candidate for future patches.
    Flurry was 30% back in old days but Blizzard nerfed it at start of 3.1 with no reason and now they are giving it back ? ???
    Enhance does have survivability problems yes , they should merge Toughness with some other talent or atleast make it 3 pointer >
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by oprawindfuri
    gotta agree with shamtesticle. finally!!!!
    Lol'd irl
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Elemental is easily the worst dps wise for a Shaman..

Quote Originally Posted by Octohoof
    What a load of bollocks. Id love to spec stamina in PVE Sure!
    What bout PVP Where the REAL problem is for Enhance. PVE is fine, maybe a little more dps to bring us on par but nothing too serious.

Enhance sucks balls in so many aspects in PVP. And before flamers come in "LOL BEASTCLEAVE RAPES FACEROLL CLASS" Just look at enhance representation in arena, it has one, maybe TWO viable combos. ITs complete bullshit. It definately needs a PvP Buff to make it have more viable combos in arena other than this shaman hunter healer / warrior shaman healer. Id love to play something good and interesting like enhance/spriest/healer but i cant because it just isnt viable because of the shaman, buffing enhance would open up so many doors.

And if people really need to flame my post please come and whisper ilku on horde side Stormscale EU Rather than having a mass argument over MMO Forums

I AGREE 100%
    and im not even a enh shaman but ive pvp with a few and DAM!! there are some good ones out there but you can only be as good as ur class will let you!

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK
    Elemental is easily the worst dps wise for a Shaman..
    what kind of elemental shamans you have in your guild? Just give them a demo lock, you gonna see them kick enh's ass!

How does Enhancement have more survivability problems than Ele? Or even Resto, although resto can at least heal himself, while ele - try healing against a rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I suppose this is good for Enhance.

I'm hoping the Shaman class as a whole get's a bit of a rework for Cataclysm though (We'll see tomorrow!) They're just incredibley under-par when compared to other classes (I'm mainly speaking of PvP, but DPS-wise PvE they're not the hottest either) and I'd like to see them rise back up.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

GIEF US SWIRLY BALL TO MAKE ALL THE OLD-TIMER ROGUES JEALOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasmage
    Ret Pallys need a buff
    Indeed.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

As a healer I have noticed that of all the varying melee classes, the enhancement shaman I group or raid with tend to need more attention. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasmage
    Ret Pallys need a buff
    Not in PvE we don't. :-X
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Wow a blue post that dealt with a shaman problem and nothing else!

This is a world first!!!
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman
    How does Enhancement have more survivability problems than Ele? Or even Resto, although resto can at least heal himself, while ele - try healing against a rogue
    Elemental Mastery + Healing Wave? Also, against a Rogue, Shamans can Thunderstorm (Ele only) + Flame Shock + Cleansing Totem + Nature Resistance Totem + Stoneskin Totem + Fire Nova.
    Enhance actually has to get lucky 5 times to heal themselves. Trust me, Enhance Shamans needs some PvP buffs, it's way too hard to survive through long battles, while many others can make it (points to Priests).
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

They fire Eyonix and then the shaman buffs start rolling in. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to PVE more than PVP. Enhancement has significantly lower stamina than any other melee spec, just because their item budget is divided between three primary stats instead of two.