Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Shaman

Meh, was hoping on news about enhancement aoe.

The rest sounds pretty awesome though

cool

Deleted

i don't like the Healing rain thing. seems wierd to me and doesnt fit into my picture of a shaman :S

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Cataclysm Class Preview: Shaman (Shaman Forums)
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)

Healing Rain (level 83): An area-effect heal-over-time (HoT) spell that calls down rain in a selected area, healing all players within it. There is no limit to the number of players who can potentially be affected; however, there are diminishing returns when healing a large number of targets, much like the diminishing returns associated with AoE damage spells. This should give Restoration shaman another healing tool that improves their group-healing and heal-over-time capabilities. 2-second cast time. 30-yard range. 10-second duration. 10-second cooldown.

now that, is awesome! Cant wait for the paladin changes

15+ Year Old Account

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO GO RESTO AND PUT SPIRIT LINK FROM THE TANK TO ONE OF THE DPS (rogues anyone) and watch them get gibbed from the shared damage...OH THE ABUSE I WILL BRING TO MY FELLOW RAIDERS!! "WHAT WHY DID I JUST DIE??"
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi
    Meh, was hoping on news about enhancement aoe.
    Read again.

Spiritwalker's Grace (level 85): When this self-targeted buff is active, your spells are no longer interrupted by movement and possibly even by your own attacks. This will give shaman of all three specs another way to heal or do damage when it’s necessary to move in both PvE and PvP. Instant cast. 10-second duration. 2-minute cooldown.

My god its so so awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    Crying too soon.

Who says they won't be lowering the co-efficient of Lava Burst?

This is just a BASIC overview.

Plus... they did say everyone's health is going to increase by 300% at 85.
    yea but the get that weapon trow at 81 thats the problem :P
    Cryptdefiler level 90 warlock

omg omg omg omg I WANNA BE THE RAIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Now I really want to level my shaman! But I must wait, because I won't do it until he can be a Goblin :3

This is exciting stuff. I really can't wait to see the other classes, especially Hunters tomorrow. Bye bye Mana, hello Focus. Let's see how that goes :P
    I'm a cheerleader priest. What I lack in intellect, I make up for in spirit! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by molodirazz
    i don't like the Healing rain thing. seems wierd to me and doesnt fit into my picture of a shaman :S
    The element water, in Shamanism, is known for healing powers. What's there to not get?

Wooooooot!! I was wondering if I was taking my shaman first to 85.... now I'm sure I'll be rolling enhancement/resto like always! Sweet!

way to nerf resto shamans....

>

Why the fuck did I just make my resto shaman my main a few months ago...

argh!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by molodirazz
    It does.

I've played the shaman class for almost as long as the game has been out, I have 2 80 shamans both geared pretty damn good, and I think that almost all of these changes are absolutely terrible.

With the constant graphics overhauls they make to the game, you just know that healing rain spell is gonna look beautiful. Can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account

I figured the healing rains spell that the shaman versions of the essences in ICC use would end up being a Shaman ability in the xpac. Changes look cool. Kind of bummed that Dual Wield isn't a base ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan
    way to nerf resto shamans....

>

Why the fuck did I just make my resto shaman my main a few months ago...

argh!
    *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

So awesome heal changes for shammies. I do hope they make even cooler things for priests, or i'm gonna die (or reroll)

One word... EARTHQUAKE