I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

Great A realm; instant ques, alot of good players and guilds for pvp, pve, etc...
    (I can also level up on any realm/faction of your choice)

* I'm able to play almost all the time, we can arrange/schedule when we play.
    * Playing WoW since 2006, Recruit a Friend experience with many before.
    * Providing gold for trainers, bags, mounts and such; lvl 25 guild, etc...
    * Fast and easy leveling... (LFG pref)

You will get lvl 80+ character(s) extremely fast
    * You need your own game time and keys.

EU Scrolls of Resurrection

10 days of free game time for 3 months inactive accounts; no waiting, invite or email required
    . Click and accept:

1. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...84934442308902
    2. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...32309163274060

If you need anything send me a message here or contact me through Skype: lefuu34
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-12-20 at 05:12 PM.

Hi,

I'm looking to be recruited on a US realm. I will supply game and 2 months gametime. You must supply gold for skills, bags and flying up to 280%. I can play unlimited time the next month do we can level as many toons as you want . PM here or text (630-702-9229)

Realm: US-Eredar (PvP)
    Realm Timezone: EST
    Faction Preference: Prefer Alliance or Mal'Ganis Horde!
    Requirement: Must level at least 2 characters

I will provide the following:
    :Level 25 Guild (Alliance Side Only)
    :1k Gold for your Repairs, Training, Ground Mount per Character (additional 5k after you add 2 months of gametime to your account via gamecards)
    :Bags
    :Experience and guidance
    :Mumble and Ventrilo server

What YOU provide:
    :The game with expansions up to Wrath of the Lich King
    :Gametime for your account

About Me: I've come back from my break from WoW and I really want to level up some alts in Eredar since I'll be interested in changing my main. My main class is paladin in which I've experienced all content from all expansions thus far. I have accomplished Light of Dawn pre-Cataclysm which is a lot to say at the least. I completed Starcaller and Astral Walker when Ulduar was the latest patch. I can provide TONS of experiences and I'll be sure to help you out EVERY SINGLE STEP of the way.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me as well.

Contact Info:
    Email: junzafra@gmail.com

Or make an alt and whisper me: Kimhari - Eredar

Or just go ahead and message me via forums
    Last edited by Kimhari; 2011-12-20 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    LF Someone to recruit on Chamber of Aspects - EU - Horde

I already have the rocket mount, from the last time i did RAF on my old realm, and im signed up to WoW for 12 months through the D3/Wow Beta deal so im not doing thisfor any of them reasons, I'm doing this to get more 85's, to have some fun on the game, to meet new people and enjoy the new levelling content in WoW.

Im in a good raiding guild so im not a noob, and cant play 3 days a week between 18:45-23:30 GMT Time. Any other time is great for me.

About me:
    - I've been playing since the start of TBC

- I can help with any basics and more advanced info if needed

- I can also provide gold for mounts, bags and riding (not including epic flying)

- Im flexible with times and classes, dont really have a preference and after getting some char's on my realm, im more than happy to level some on another realm

- I cant provide the game, or gametime

- We can talk on vent/skype/chat if you'd like, doing this for fun and getting more characters in time for MoP, also interested in making new friends on the game!

- Fast leveller if thats what suits you, we can get 1 or a couple of chars 80 extremely fast or at a slower pace if you prefer that.

Also offering 4 Scrolls of Resurrection on EU
    Message me on here or e-mail me for more info regarding the scrolls or RAF. aaron_hammond@live.co.uk

May be willing to start fresh on a different server on any faction, but then i wouldn't be able to provide gold or bags. Would still prefer CoA - EU. Faction not as important.

Looking to recruit someone to kil'jaeden US pvp server alliance side I provide lots of play time + gold you provide games and game time PM me if you're interested.

LF RAF partner

Looking for a RAF partner

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a RAF partner. I'm just getting back into the game, signed up for a year of WoW till of course D3 and MoP. I can't really provide gold or anything like that. But little bout myself with playtime, I only get a chance to play afternoons and after 1am during weekdays due to 2nd shift job. Can't play weekends, Thursdays and Fridays I'm on most of the day because of days off.

Basically looking for someone that can work with me on my schedule for playtime. I'll be able to provide upgrade all the way to cataclysm. I've stopped pretty much playing after cataclysm released so looking to get back into the game.

Please email me at samdetvongsa at gmail since I cant really PM until 10 posts. Of course you don't wanna put a space before the gmail. Since i cant post links either..

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 11:49 PM ----------

Forgot to mention US servers and Eastern time zone

Great info! Thanks for sharing.

STILL LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE ALLIANCE MANNOROTH PVP
    I RECRUIT YOU
    I RECRUIT YOU
    I have an 85 to boost us inbox me here, skype is luckycharms1992 or email me at reidel61350 at yahoo . com PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME I NEED DEDICATED AND MATURE PLAYERS ONLY

Looking for someone to Raf with on Malganis Horde , i can offer 25 guild gold to help buy mounts and stuff as we level, message me via skype Savage9906 you should be able to provide the cd keys and how many characters you want to level i need 3 characters

Deleted
    Hello.

Im looking for someone to raf with.

Realm EU-Ravencrest PVP
    Faction Horde
    Requirement You must level at least 2 characters

I will provide
    • A level 25 guild
    • Gold for Trainers, Bags, Repairs, Mounts and proffessions
    • Ventrilo server
    • Assistence in any way needed

You will provide
    • CD Keys from Basic till Wrath of the Lich King
    • You'r own playtime

Aboute me
    Im 24 and living in Denmark, Im playing World of Warcraft almost everyday, after work witch is from 08:00 till 16:00 roughly.
    I've always been playing wow since day 1, and i got knowlegde aboute all classes, dungeons and raids. So im able to assist in any way needed.
    Currently im ranked Officer in a Dragon Soul raiding guild, witch is will provide an "Friend" slot in oure guild to benafit from the peaks.

Contact Info
    JEPR@Hotmail.dk
    Mark the subject with "RAF"

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU server - Nordrassil.

We will be playing alliiance on the EU server - Nordrassil, i will be leveling a priest 1-85, once that dings level 85, you will (grant a level) to one of my other chars from 20-80 after this is done, i will be prepared to level any char, on any race, on any server of your choosing.

What i provide -
    1-85 on minimum 2 chars.
    Gold when needed.
    assistance in any way possible.
    Level 25 guild
    *two free month's free of gameplay*
    (You will recieve the first month when you buy up to WoTLK, then the second month when you purchase catalysm)

What you need to provide -
    At least 6-10 hours of gameplay a week
    Fluent english.
    Your own CD keys
    Time zone from -2 to +2

A little about me:
    I'm 18 years old, i've been playing world of warcraft for around 3 years on and off, i know the game as it's simple to understand, i'm a fast leveler, so we will gain level's quickly.

Email me at Pizzywow hotmail co uk for more information and to ask for the code.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone on DREANOR EU HORDE ! Really good horde populated server. Alot of raiding guilds & pvp if needed.
    I've got enough gold on it to buy anything you need. Also got a lvl 25 guild for faster lvling and pvp/rbg's if you like.
    ---
    I play WoW for 3 years now,i got 3 85's,4 lvl 70 twinks. So i know how things work.
    I will be playing a holy pally or an afflic lock.
    We will probably be doing dungeons till lvl 80.
    If you are interested PM me .

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on Al'Akir (H)

My main and alts are all on Al'Akir EU (H). This is a server with high end pvpers aswell as a good pve community.

What I will provide:
    -7500 gold
    -Experience with all classes (played every single class to max level)
    -Great wow exp (played since vanilla)
    -Friendly attitude.
    -Level 25 guild for all perks.
    I also have great exp with multiboxing so I can simply play for both of us whenever you can't play (You don't have to do anything if you don't want to)

What you need to provide:
    -Availability
    -Your own cd-keys

Contact me on skype: Gladher1

Still looking to recruit MANNOROTH ALLIANCE US MSG ME

Deleted
    Hello.

Im looking for someone to raf with.

Realm EU -Draenor :Faction Horde
    Requirement You must level at least 1 character

I will provide
    •A level 25 guild
    •Gold for Trainers, Bags, Repairs, Mounts and proffessions
    •Assistence in any way needed

You will provide
    •CD Keys from Basic till Wrath of the Lich King
    •You'r own playtime

About me
    I'm 17 years old,Got alot of free time and i play WoW for 3 years now. I got 3 lvl 85's and like 4 lvl 70 twinks. So i know alot about WoW. Been a hardcore raider and mostly a pvper atm.
    Contact Info
    PM me

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

One of the best Alliance realms, i can also level on any realm/faction of your choice.

* I'm able to play almost all the time, we can arrange/schedule when we play.
    * Playing WoW since 2006, Recruit a Friend experience with many before.
    * Providing gold for trainers, bags, mounts and such; lvl 25 guild, etc...
    * Fast and easy leveling... (LFG pref)
    -
    You will get lvl 80+ character(s) extremely fast
    * Your own game time and keys.

EU Scrolls of Resurrection

No waiting, invite or email required:

1. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...84934442308902
    2. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...32309163274060
    3. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...91312865582391

If you need anything send me a message here or contact me through Skype: lefuu34
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-12-21 at 11:10 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    U.S Scroll of Resurrections

1. https://us.battle.net/account/activa...96033892677706
    2. https://us.battle.net/account/activa...91173046132693

If none of them work PM me and ill personaly send one to your email. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ave07; 2011-12-22 at 11:10 PM.