Got EU Scrolls to send out for resurrection pm me here.

Also looking for someone to RaF with, you provide your own keys and I'll sort out the bags/skills/mounts etc. Predominantly Horde on Al'Akir, although want a alliance character somewhere as well.

Plenty of US SOR's available. will create a toon on the server of your choice. email me at hackerz03 (at) gmail . com
    Last edited by Shinedown; 2012-04-05 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden23 View Post
    I don't mind making a character on Wildhammer to send you an invite so you can make your 80 there. I can't pm yet, but you can send me your info at accionoctem (at) yahoo.com and I'll send you a SoR right away.

Just sent you an email

I've got US Scrolls to send out, shoot me a pm and we can sort things out. I'm willing to create a toon on w/e realm you want your 80 to be on.

EDIT- Currently at work with no access to wow, but will be home in 2 hours. As of right now I can send scrolls from:
    Hyjal(PvE)- Horde
    Proudmoore(PvE) - Alliance
    Ysondre(PvP) - Alliance or Horde
    Moonguard(RP) - Alliance
    Sentinels(RP) - Alliance
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2012-04-05 at 10:16 PM.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Offering US SOR. Can make it for any realm. If you pay for the month, I'll give you 5k gold on Sargeras Alliance.

PM me your info if interested. (you'll need 10 posts).

thanks.

Hey, looking for a Scroll of Resurrection.
    Send me a pm for details.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madflake View Post
    Hey, looking for a Scroll of Resurrection.
    Send me a pm for details.

Thanks in advance
    You require 10 Posts in order to send a PM back. I will send a PM, but you must first claim 9 more posts on the forums to respond(:

edit: received a scroll of res. ty to all who offered
    Last edited by safkjgs; 2012-04-06 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moon Guard Alliance willing to Scroll of Ressurect (switching server/faction it optional, mind you)
    PM me if you want to be ressurected.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    i can send SOR on deathwing EU, Azsune eu and Azjol-nerub EU pm me if u want one

10+ Year Old Account
    I can send a SoR, I am on Kil'jaeden-US, but I can make a toon on any server you want. Send a pm.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

I'm looking for someone like a leveling partner or a WOW Buddy with Skype, if you want to add roninveeont

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!
    I am looking for a new Recruit to... well recruit... to level my final 2 classes that I have not maxed out yet, to 80. These classes are Priest and Shaman, 2 of the most interesting classes (IMO) and I've been dying to play a max-level Priest for a long time.

Here is some stuff to know about me:

I am extremely friendly unless; You are rude. You treat others badly. You are immature. You piss me off for some random reason.

I have had 3-4 recruits already, 2 of which still play and are very good at what they do. I have experience with Recruits and know how to make things fun to them, whether it be talking in skype/vent while leveling, or making jokes in-game.

Now, with my current funding issues outside of the game, I cannot buy you the expansions required (sadly) and I really do wish I could. But I will do my best to sweeten the pot so you will become my recruit!

I will do my best to accomplish the following:
    I will try to buy you Epic flight (before me)
    I will try to make the leveling experience as fun as possible.
    I will try to be a great recruiter.
    I will try to gear you when you hit 85. (Probably give you some crafted PvP gear ILvl 377 and then do dungeons and stuff)

I will do the following when you reach either of the classes to 80:
    I will give you all the gold in my newly dinged 80 character's bags (Leaving 100g for me for repairs, and no - I wont send everything but 200g to my main, I keep all of it on my character)
    I will give you any armor I can afford off the AH or off a JP/VP vendor (If my main/alt has enough JP/VP to spare)
    I will attempt to focus my attention on leveling to 85 with you (Keep in mind - I've done almost every zone in the NEW 1-60 zones twice, and the new Cata 80-85 zones 8 times)

I love making new friends in WoW, and even sometimes when relationships don't last, I do enjoy looking back at the fun memories of WoW with my recruit and having nostalgia take over.

P.S. You do not have to roll a Priest/Shaman, and when we finish with those, we CAN level on a new realm/faction.

If you are interested, please PM me or email me at: Ruler3000@gmail.com or Shadowbathed@gmail.com

Zi..Zi..ZIRA! HAS SOR's! For all you kiddies!!!

Thats right, want to come back to wow? Name the place, and server! From the RP lush of Moonguard to the pwning of Nubs on Nesingwary, the options are all yours!!

Dont wanna PM, np, email me at Zirasgold@gmail.com and its all yours! ^.^ welcome home!

Deleted
    Now giving away SoR, with 50k pocket cash!

If you make said character on frostmane alliance.

Contact me on karachidk at gmail

LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE

Server: US Kael thas or Start fressh if you want
    Faction: horde or ally

What I Will offer YOU

I will supply any gold needed for levelling (for Talents, Glyphs, Mounts etc)
    I have a level 25 guild for extra exp/perks and repairs.
    I have 5 level 85's currently and good general WoW knowledge, so if needed i should be able to help you out with any questions or tips.
    I have Vent, Skype, Teamspeak, Mumble whatever you want to use (if any at all) if you wanna chat while grinding, completely upto you.
    I'm online a lot of the time, i'm fairly flexible so we can level whenever, though the quicker the better

What YOU will need

• Your own CD keys.
    • Availablity - You don't have to be online 24/7 but I would like to level fairly quickly

Contact Info

If anyone is interested or has any questions, you can either:
    • PM me on these forums, i'll try to check back often, or
    • Message me on Skype: Bedtimethug

I'm looking to level up about 4-5 characters to level 80. Would be nice to get someone who'd be willing to level them all with me, but i'm fine with less.

Deleted
    Looking for SoR.. [snip]

edit: got scroll.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2012-04-06 at 09:53 AM.

I've got EU Scrolls to send out, send me a pm for further informations. I will create a character on any realm you want to be.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Realthing; 2012-04-06 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have Scrolls to send out if anyone needs one PM me!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    Sending out EU SoR,

Send me your e-mail via PM or to my e-mail vytz.zemzela@gmail.com.

Just in case you're looking for place to play, I'm on Kazzak horde.