I was looking at one point, but I don't know now...

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sending out SoR for Us server. PM me

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Willing to send out SoR for US server.pm me your info.

Friendly & fun guy looking to "Recruit a friend" someone on EU side, we will play on the server where my main is, which is Ravenholdt (Alliance), its a nice realm ; ) . I will pay for your NEEDS , riding skills / bags / glyphs etc. I have unlimited amount of time so we can level up some characters, i have 6 slots open ^^ 7 if you want to make 1 horde character. I have a microphone etc so we can have a blast playing toggether, im also very patient and wise when it comes to the game. I can help you with anything! Send me a PM on this site if ur interested so we can exchange email /skype etc.
    PS: You will be buying your own expansions not me^^

Also , if you need a Scroll of Ressurection hit me up aswell. Would be nice if you would transfer or make ur toon on Ravenholdt: )

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone to wow
    Realm:Tichondrius US
    Faction:alliance
    I will pay all in game expenses with my gold (leveling expenses) you buy your own wow looking for someone who can play long periods of times to level up really fast can get you into lvl 25 pvp guild with multiple 2400+ rated players
    Email me: Jdez213456 AT yahoo DOT com
    i check my email regurely so i should answer your email within the hour (if im not asleep)

Please only people who are serious and wont give up half way through

Looking to recruit a friend or send out scroll of ressurection, just PM me I am always online

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so time zones shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Looking to RaF someone on Lightbringer US (Alliance) will provide gold for anything that is actually needed, bags, skill, level 25 guild and my time. (Raid spot if you make a warlock, rogue or feral druid) You must have your own keys and game time. I can help with leveling on any realm just looking for a cool person to play with. (Prefer my realm!) Message me if interested.

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your monthly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone
    I have been playing WoW for 4 years. I do not mind new players and would be happy help you out.
    May main is located on Anachronos - EU Alliance. I want to level at least 1 Horde, other characters are up to you.
    I can provide:
    lvl25 guild
    gold for skills, glyphs, etc.
    lots of time
    You provide your own game keys and expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNANNIE View Post
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Add her on skype if u wana see her sexy bum in a thong :P seriously trololol

have an SoR US Server to give out. PM me

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Heya. looking for someone to recruit for the RaF mount and to also have fun and lvl with willing to make chars on a diff server to lvl with you if thats what you wish or you can come to my home server (Detheroc).
    Can provide -
    Lvl 25 guild
    Embersilk Bags.
    1000 gold to get u started.
    Skype.
    good natured fun.

I currently have 4 85's and lvl a 5th currently thanks
    Last edited by Hightailer; 2012-08-14 at 06:28 PM.

Hey, Im looking to recruit some one on the horde side of Deathwing (US). Im looking to level 2 characters to 80 however im willing to do more if you want i have all day to play until sunday August 19 which i will be leaving for a little over a week and then i will have more time when i get back.

I will Provide,
    -Level 25 Guild
    -5 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 1000 Gold for skills, Riding training up to 280% ride speed.
    -I will pay to be power levelled through dungeons if we choose to do it that way.
    -Skype, Vent, Mumble

You Provide,
    -Game Keys
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Please Contact me on Skype @ chrisdalby1 (preferred method) or through PM. Thanks!

Hello there,
    I am Interested in receaving a scroll only from a player on Ravencrest EU allaince side, will accept it when i get it as soon as possible and pay immidiatly so you can enjoy your new mount. PM me for a talk.
    Thanks, Yan.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i already have a game card rdy togo

looking to lvl 2 chars

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid