I have a EU SoR available.
    PM me if interested.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Deleted
    I've got an EU SoR, if you need one please do send me a PM and i'll be glad to send it to you .

Deleted
    Looking to recuit YOU,
    I can provide 5-7k gold or more if we start on frostwhisper for everything u need, and we will lvl multiple 80s, i need you to grant me when mop comes, making a monk wich i want
    instant 80 with, so i can provide u plenty gold multiple 80s a new start and a fun time in skype if u want,

you need to provide the expansion keys for your account, i am on 7+ hours a day so lvling wont be a problem for me, we got some weeks to lvl so so its no rush unless u want to lvl very quick wich is also doable if you want, looking to start as quick as possible, PM me for, info frostwhisper horde or silvermoon alliance will be the servers we go for , (EUROPE) (EU)
    Last edited by mmoc39f78ccd49; 2012-08-27 at 09:17 PM.

LF a SoR before MoP starts up!
    US servers pls. PM me for email address. Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by crumbsyyc View Post
    PM sent to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleohseven View Post
    Still Looking for RaF partner(s).
    If you didn't find anyone message me back.

arg, I cant PM because I havent hit a 10 post limit. Im not much of a poster, so Id rather not spam up the forums with 9 garbage posts.

Anyone sending out a SoR just send it to : justin_collens at yahoo dot com
    I appreciate it

^the same rules preventing me from PMing stop me from posting an email link, sorry Im saure there is a way around it but this seemed just as easy,

Deleted
    Still have SoR and RaF available ir any EU realm. If you want RaF, then i play at Kazaak (Eu) realm.

arg, I cant PM because I havent hit a 10 post limit. Im not much of a poster, so Id rather not spam up the forums with 9 garbage posts.

Anyone sending out a SoR just send it to : justin_collens at yahoo dot com
    I appreciate it

^the same rules preventing me from PMing stop me from posting an email link, sorry Im saure there is a way around it but this seemed just as easy,
    I sent you one

Still sending SOR's For EU Relms.

-Pm me
    -Send email address.

Can send SoR or RF to US accts

LF a SoR For MoP.
    US servers pls. PM me for email address. TY

Deleted
    SoR available here. EU accounts.

peteralways22@gmail.com

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, Looking for a SoR on EU realms - pref Horde, good server. Will be adding a month of time at least so you will be getting the mount - in return I'm looking for some gold. If you turn out to be cool, then I will also make sure you are at the front of the queue when I want to be RaF'd (PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT WANT TO BE RAF'D AT THIS MOMENT)

Please send me a PM with what you're offering/server you're on etc.
    Last edited by Darkrevenge; 2012-08-28 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Looking for SoR on EU servers, I will be adding atleast a month play-time for the upcoming MoP so you will be getting your mount.

I have not yet reached 10 posts so simply send me a PM with your e-mail and I will contact you!

Gremthar here!
    I play on Argent Dawn - EU.
    I am looking to recruit european players back into playing WoW. I can also send Scrolls of Ressurection.
    IF you are interested in playing on my server with me, then i can offer a lvl 25 guild with xp boosts,
    plus I`ll gladly help you level characters with x3 RaF xp boost.

Add me via email with the adress : Solve.Tjugen(at)gmail.com
    Contact me via Skype if you wish: Username: Solve91
    You can also send me a personal message.

Hope to see you ingame soon!

Looking for RaF on US - Horde Emerald Dream (also offering SoR)

Looking to RaF for my future monk Alt as Horde on RPPvP Emerald Dream - US Server

I am looking to level alts for farming and to insta-level my future monk to 80

For RaF I will help you by providing:

UHH... WINNING
    Level 80 on 2+ toons
    High level help to power grind through instances
    I will provide full 22-slot bags / mount+training / bank space / Glyphs / Starting gold & a level 25 guild for perks.
    Once I have received the levels for my monk and Mount from RaF service 10k additional gold will be given
    (anything else you can think of I will discuss with you)

You will need to provide:

Up to and including WotLK game keys (to hit lvl 80)
    Two months of game time
    A few hours a week to level (Commitment time is up to you but we should fly through this with the help I have)
    good sense of humor and a sarcastic wit (or boobs.. I mean really those trump everything)

Since I will be playing with you and getting to know you while we level, if you are a returning player starting a new account or someone from another MMO getting into WoW this could be a good chance to start from the ground up with a dedicated raiding guild.

Message me ASAP so we can get started
    If you want to contact me faster add me on Skype: jeffyetman

PS Also have a SoR available to anyone in need and has not played since March 4th.

need SoR for wow US pm me and ad ill you my email for wow

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 09:40 PM ----------

hey i need a SoR for wow in the US server can you help?

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NIkkilight View Post
    Can send SoR or RF to US accts
    hey i need a SoR for wow in the US server can you help?

I need a SoR please...US