Sending SoRs EU. Pm me for it :>

I'm looking to recruit someone for US Horde-Thrall or US Alliance-Darkspear. I own a lvl 25 guild on thrall and can provide you with all the necessities and gold.

You have to provide your battle-net account. The battle chest is on sale now. I'm looking to level as many toons as possible and i'm available 7 days a week.

Contact me via skype. PBKicker99 Pete Bako is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwow94 View Post
    Looking for a recruit a friend horde side Realm: Mal'ganis (can possibly do crossrealm, but cant give you gold)

-I have done recruit a friend 6 times or more, and am very experienced.

-I can supply gold to help us level and get as many 80s as you are willing to quickly

-I am on often and can play for hours. I am also very friendly and helpful.

-I have leveled to level to 80 in less than two days before on RAF

If you're interested send an email to brentwow94(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can talk.

Take advantage of the 30$ for entire game sale
    --------------------------------------------------------------

I sent you an email earlier. still waiting for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ae77 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------

I sent you an email earlier. still waiting for your reply.
    I can do it right now with you!! PBKicker99 is my skype

I'm looking to recruit someone for US Horde-Thrall or US Alliance-Darkspear. I own a lvl 25 guild on thrall and can provide you with all the necessities and gold.

You have to provide your battle-net account. The battle chest is on sale now. I'm looking to level as many toons as possible and i'm available 7 days a week.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 01:30 AM ----------

Found one. Sorry everyone else.
    Last edited by Calathas; 2013-06-23 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking for a recruit a friend horde side Realm: Mal'ganis (can possibly do crossrealm, but cant give you gold)

-I can supply gold to help us level and get as many 80s as you are willing to quickly

If you're interested send an email to brentwow94(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can talk.

Looking to recruit someone on US Sargeras. Will provide Battle Chest. Don't want mount or anything, just leveling. I'm available forever on the weekends and most days before 8 PM EST.

PM me

Looking to recruit someone to US servers. I have characters on multiple servers and I pretty much have unlimited play time atm. Add Raktuen on skype. You can PM for more details. I will provide gold, bags, flying etc. You provide the games and the game time.

still looking?

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on US Sargeras. Will provide Battle Chest. Don't want mount or anything, just leveling. I'm available forever on the weekends and most days before 8 PM EST.

PM me
    still looking?

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 09:56 PM ----------

??????????????????????????/

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to Recruit for the US server sargeras ( Alliance) I have a flexible schedule and I am willing to level as any characters as needed. Add me on skype at Kelshall.Alleyne for more info.

Looking to Recruit for the US server Draenor Alliance side. I play everyday and mostly all day (depending on my schedule). I want to level up a few characters to level 80 but will do however many you want in the amount of time we have.
    I will provide you with:
    Gold for your riding skill training
    A Friendly player
    Availability
    I won't quit in the middle

What you should provide:
    Availability
    Game time for yourself
    Battle Chest for yourself (on sale for $5 until the 24th)

PM me or email me at ttoons@live.com if you are interested or if you want to ask any questions

I am also willing to be recruited just pm me or email me with the specifics.

I'm looking to recruit someone for US Horde-Thrall, Tichondrious or US Alliance-Darkspear. I own a lvl 25 guild on thrall and can provide you with all the necessities and gold.
    You have to provide your own account, I won't buy it for you. The battle chest is on sale now. I'm looking to level as many toons as possible and i'm available 7 days a week.

I PvP and raid so HMU!!!

Looking for someone who plans to start playing on Tarren Mill-EU (horde side) or Draenor-EU (horde side aswell).

If youre willing to speed up youre leveling process i can help you out with starting heirlooms and some gold to help you through (flying, etc.). Gonna play a resto druid so you'll get super fast queues for dungeons. I spend a lot of time online (from 6-10 hours per day) so you have an opportunity to get to level 85 in 2 days or so (depends how much are you willing to play). Unfortunatly i cannot provide you with the game costs but im willing to help you out with anything i can ingame. If youre interested please PM me on here so we can discuss further details (im also availible for voice comm). Wait no longer and use this weeks discount. Azeroth awaits.

Looking to recruit someone who wants to take advantage of nice discount. ( I recruit you )
    Got a lot of free time atm, and would like to level up a few chars.
    I played on Us server, but bought game for Eu server also and would like to level there.
    I am on most of the time i live in Eu, Cet time so active most of the day, 12+ hours
    I am not looking for mounts or time or anything so you dont have to buy month or 2 months or anything, i just want someone who wants to level up few characters as fast as possible to lvl 80.
    Can help a bit if we play on Eu Sylvanas Ally side with bags and stuff; but can level on any populated (popular) server and as either ally/horde, as you like, but wont be able to help ingame on them.

Add me on Skype if intrested: sendorklegani

Deleted
    Im Looking for a trustable leveling partner on any EU realm!
    (Any realm and both faction ok for me! I have some realm in my pocket what I'll recommend to you but we can play anywhere except low populated realms.)

If I'll recruit you I'll provide:

- 10-15k gold for each of your characters what we level up together to 85-90
    - Eight year experience and fun company
    - Im playing all day so we can play together anytime when you can come online

What you should provide:
    - the game keys for yourself
    - be online as much as you can
    . be nice and friendly

- the game keys for me

In this case I still can support you with lots of gold
    If you alredy have an account you can add me ingame with my realID and that way you can see that im always online (except when Im sleeping ofc) so you'll see that I wont disappear after I got the keys.
    For more info send me a PM!

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm looking for Scroll of Resurrection on EU servers (more specific - Chamber of Aspects, but ofcourse you can be on any realm)! Quit WoW back in january and now considering returning to it.

PM me and thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc837017ac6f; 2013-06-24 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Description.