Deleted
    I can send you one, but I can't PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpmaster View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for Scroll of Resurrection on EU servers (more specific - Chamber of Aspects, but ofcourse you can be on any realm)! Quit WoW back in january and now considering returning to it.

PM me and thanks!
    You can't be resurrected if you just stopped playing in January, it has to be before like March of 2012

Hey everyone! If your here your probably like me and having a hard time finding a RaF partner. Anywho I have 7 90s currently and im looking to get atleast 1 more toon and since this is the fastest way its what i come to do. I have alot of time being its summer. I will be recruiting you, and i will provide battlechest. I will be on Shattered hand- US. I have done this multiple times before, and its actually super fun leveling so fast. So if anyone is interested PM me and well further talk about this.
    Requirements:
    -Have alot of time
    -Be experienced
    -Must be committed and not going to waste my money
    Thats all, hope to hear from someone soon, gooday everyone
    ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION, im not sure how often I will be checking this but you can add my battletag ingame which im always on
    Graphix#1454
    Graphix#1454
    Graphix#1454
    Last edited by leetillusion; 2013-06-24 at 06:26 PM.

need SOR

Looking for a SOR

Realm: Eonar
    Character: Ladel

thanks

Bumping this thread once again, since I never hear back from people -_-

I'M LOOKING TO RECRUIT, NOT BE RECRUITED

Me -
    -Will be playing ALL THE TIME. Not small hours, all the time.
    -Have played the game since release.
    -17 years of age. Mature, however.
    -Friendly, yea, i'm a cool dude <3
    -I CAN NOT BUY AN ACCOUNT. Please don't ask, I don't have the money for the sale right now, living kind of tightly for the moment.
    -WANTING TO LEVEL TONS and I mean LOTS of characters.

You!
    -Be willing to play ALL THE TIME
    -DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BAIL. Even though i'm not paying for anything. It's a superior waste of time to both of us. And be able to set up the accounts right, or within the same time-frame as when you message me.
    -Be cool, friendly, whatever. You can be talkative, as long as you're not a jerk, or rude, it's cool <3
    -Be wanting to make a friend. (I'm chilled and laidback, and I can be fun at times. But i'm a better listener than I am at talking. Unless you get me on a really good topic.
    -Most of all. Don't do this against your will. Be ready to have a bit of fun leveling tons of characters with an accountholder that has gained veteran status. And have a good time (:

Thanks!
    -Zach

CONTACT ME ON HOTMAIL OR SKYPE

SKYPE - Dont.sell.drugs
    ^Exactly as written

E-mail - Zachs3mnthATLIVEDOTCOM

looking forward to hearing from you <3

Looking to be resurrected from a horde character on a high pop EU realm(with no queue times) on the following email address : pouya.orandi@gmail.com

Also looking for a leveling partner. If you are interested in leveling together please PM me on skype : pouya_orandi

Thanks

i can do if u dont mind being alliance on outland eu

Deleted
    looking for SOR on an EU realm email measures92 at hotmail dot com cheers

Looking to Recruit Someone - US - Stormreaver - Horde

I will expect you to be rolling on Stormreaver as that is where most of my gold is stashed meaning that I am able to provide you with support in terms of paying for your mounts and it is also a very decently populated server. I am looking for someone that wants to level about 2-8 hours a day depending on our schedules but I don't want someone that is going to freak out because I have gone offline for a day or two due to real life, i.e. my girlfriends birthday coming up this weekend.

Things I will provide and will do;

- I have been playing the game since launch and will be able to provide fast leveling paths and methods.
    - Will be playing a tank or healer when possible to provide fast dungeon queuing
    - Can provide gold to pay for mounts up to level 80 - maybe more but that will depends
    - Looking at leveling several characters to 80 initially and if all goes well then up to 90
    - I have a flexible schedule meaning that as long as we organised it in advance I will be able to log on and play at the same time as you
    - I am a veteran and mature gamer (27 yrs Old) and was a professional gamer in FPS and Racing games for 10 years.

You must provide;

- Battle chest and the expansion as well as your own gametime
    - Happy and keen attitude
    - Skype, Ventrillo or Team-speak so that we can communicate via voice. As I don't not want to be typing all the time
    - Wanting to level several toons at a decent pace (2-10 hours played a day). I don't mind if you want to play 24/7 but let it be known that I will not be playing 24/7. On the flip side I also want you to be on at least everyday, and if you are not able to at least tell me as I have no issue with this as long as you communicate this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested add me on skype - progamingglobal or alternativly email me at azz(at)zerotwitch(dot)com

Deleted
    LF SoR
    Character: Xanji
    Server: Frostwhisper

I will buy gametime in couple weeks. So you will get your mount

Looking to recruit someone on ravencrest eu alliance
    What I can provide if I recruit you:
    -Friendly, fun leveling
    -Gold if you really need it

Looking to recruit on zul'jin horde
    willing to level alot of toons have plenty of free time can tank or heal for good ques in a decent guild that raids and helps out plus the realm is high pop just xfered with guild and have plenty of slots to level toons on been playing since release and the guild is great have vent also

Looking for someone to recruit, willing to level on server of your choice. Will make recommendations if you're brand new, willing to level several toons and will tank/heal or whatever you wanna do. I actively play week nights starting at around 10:30 eastern. Have large network of friends in game on several servers. PM for details.

Looking to be resurrected on EU from either of these realms : Kazzak , Twisting Nether
    on the following email address : pouya.orandi@gmail.com

Also looking for a leveling partner. If you are interested in leveling together please PM me on skype : pouya_orandi

Thanks
    Last edited by Cyanide72; 2013-06-27 at 09:41 AM.

I'm looking to recruit someone for US Horde-Thrall, Tichondrious or US Alliance-Darkspear. I own a lvl 25 guild on thrall and can provide you with all the necessities and gold.
    You have to provide your own account, I won't buy it for you. The battle chest is on sale now so take advantage of it! I'm looking to level as many toons as possible and i'm available 7 days a week. I've been playing since BC and I have 4 90's at the moment. I know some of the fastest lvling methods.

Contact me via skype. PBKicker99 :Pete Bako is me.

I PvP and raid so HMU!!!

Looking to recruit on US Alliance. If we roll on Sargeras I can provide gold for bags/mounts blah blah.

Essentials:

-You pay for your own keys & gametime.
    -Would like to level at least 2 toons.
    -Alternate tanking and healing so dungeons ques are quick.
    -Completely open schedule except for 7-11PM Tues-Thurs.
    -Done RaF 6 times with 22 total characters leveled; it'll be quick and painless.

Can either PM me on MMOC or Skype: flaringwow

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Piece of advice everyone: WoW battlechest is no long on sale.

I'm looking to recruit someone for US Horde-Thrall, Tichondrious or US Alliance-Darkspear. I own a lvl 25 guild on thrall and can provide you with all the necessities and gold.
    You have to provide your own account, I won't buy it for you. The battle chest is on sale now so take advantage of it! I'm looking to level as many toons as possible and i'm available 7 days a week. I've been playing since BC and I have 4 90's at the moment. I know some of the fastest lvling methods.

Contact me via skype. PBKicker99 :Pete Bako is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Piece of advice everyone: WoW battlechest is no long on sale.
    It's still $5 if you upgrade through the pop up in the client. It disappears fast though be quick.

Deleted
    Looking for SOR. Please PM me and I will give you the email address required