Quote Originally Posted by deeluxejon View Post
    I refer you so you must have the battlechest.

What you get from me boa head and legs
    All bags
    Mount training up to flying including cw and the other to fly in sw
    3k gold for whatever

I am off for the summer so would like to level 2 toons at least and i will have a friend level 90 run us through most dungeons once we hit 60-80

send me a pm with ur email if ur interested. Alliance on Kel'Thuzad

Hi guys, coming back to WoW after a quick break. Kind of want to level some new toons instead of jumping right back into my 90's, but don't want to have to go through the tedious level grind without a little boost. Here's what i'm looking for, if you can fit the description and are interested, add me to RealId or Skype which i'll post at the end.

-A very very open playing schedule, i'm disabled in real life so playing is my main thing. I have an all day availability.

-Must have heirlooms, I know its overkill, but I love being able to just mow through mobs or dungeons plus it just helps get the job done a little faster.

-Please be 18+, male or female doesn't matter, i'd just prefer that my RAF partner doesn't have a bedtime or gets grounded sometime during the leveling

-Leveling on the Lightbringer server. Alliance side
    A different server is an option i just will not be able to cover your battle chest as I would need to move my boa's there.

That's really about it, i'm not sure what else to put, but if you think you will have a lot of availability over the next 30 days, have the heirlooms, and meet the age criteria, please add me to battletag asap and lets get started!!

I will be buying you the Battle Chest with 30 days of free playtime of course

-skype rayneinthedark -BattleTag Azreal#1299 and of course you can comment here I'll check it every so offten.

Looking for a raf recruit to level with my monk on tichindrius Horde, if intersted Skype at sammyhuff77

I can't pm you cause i don't have 10 posts! Think you can pm me? skype or battle id? maybe both.... or email even.

Deleted
    Looking for a sor invite on eu

email: frederikkamphg at gmail dot com <-- delete the space after the dot as i just made the account i can´t post links

Btw guys warlock or hunter for pvp/pve

Quote Originally Posted by xnicnicx View Post
    Looking for a person to RaF with:

-I won't buy game time or any expansions
    -I am on a break, so we can level multiple toons if you so desire
    -PM me or send me an email at with your email attached, I would like to start asap.
    -The server can be any server you so desire, such as Oceanic serves or US servers...
    -You can also add my skype: (Find my account just below my avatar with the Skype Button)
    -Feel free to add me on Battle Tag at: Sorasao#1393 (please read the note below)

Note: When using RaF, you need to create another WoW account and upgrade that to full version for it to work. If you like the toons that we level, you can transfer to your main WoW account (if you already have another active). To successfully you RaF, you MUST create another WoW account.
    Don't know if you've gotten my mail but i'm interested. When you see this check your email. I will make the account ASAP if i get the invitation,
    Hope we'll meet ingame soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Damien25 View Post
    Im LF a RaF partner on EU realms!

We can play on any realm but I recommend to you the Ragnaros realm (horde or alli side doesnt matter for me)
    I got 11/11 highlevel character on that realm!

Here is what I can offer to you:
    - Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags 310% flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank (or maybe healer) for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for +1 multibox account (I already got two wow account).

What you should provide:
    - atleast the Battlechest game key for me
    - be online as much as you can

Send me a PM if you are interested.
    If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.
    i cant pm you back as i dont have enough post please add me on skype to talk further its rayneinthedark

I'm looking for a WOW SOR. US based preferred west coast time zone I'm based in Central time zone can probably only raid late night. My main is a Horde Warlock. I was on Smolderthorn server and from what I read the population is dreadfully low. PM and tell me what server you are on.

Hey all I'm looking to start over and start fresh. I want to move to a good Server and become someones friend while we level a few toons together ideally the person has more experience in wow then I do in pve and pvp and can help me learn how to play a warlock really really well (never played a caster always been a tank). I've never really had much exp raiding past BC and never done much pvp outside some bgs. as far as current content I have cleared MSV pre nerf and HoF up to the queen pre nerf thats when i quit wow. now on to the requirements.

What I need from you:
    -able to play 10-12hours a day (I am a disabled vet and have all day to play so id like the same) -Have a mic and some kind of voice chat skype vent ts ect we can use my friend vent server if need be.
    -Be chill and patient I'm not in a race to make cap we have 90days and I'm only after a few chars 2-3(altho i wanna do first toon in a day or two) also this doesn't mean I'm a tool and slow I am just saying don't be all like it took X amount of time to hit X level I quit!
    -you provide battlechest (if you have boa's on your server and can get me cata I will get MoP and xfer a toon with my boa's to your server)
    -most of all just be looking to make a friend its what a mmo is all about.

What you get from me
    -Obsidium nightwing mount
    -free month of game time
    -A Loyal friend whos up for whatever you wanna do.
    -A smart player who has played on and off since BC and knows tanking pretty well
    -some fast leveled alts and some granted level alts

I'm hoping to find someone today as i want to start tonight.
    please add me on skype or in game to talk and set something up

Skype rayneinthedark
    RealId Azreal#1299

hello i played wow like 6 years ago but never made it to 60 i joined the army and just never came back im looking for an raf us east coast who can play either during the day from 8 till 4 or at night after 9

Quote Originally Posted by forestcobra07 View Post
    hello i played wow like 6 years ago but never made it to 60 i joined the army and just never came back im looking for an raf us east coast who can play either during the day from 8 till 4 or at night after 9
    Sending you a PM

Deleted
    Hey,

I'm looking to get recruited on EU. Preferably Silvermoon or Outland Aliance side.

I buy the expansions and game time. You provide the gold,bags, flying mounts.

Contact me on skype bart.pctronic. First come first served

Anyone Looking for a Sor On us East coast servers? I can make a character on any server you want to play on, so that the sor makes the character there or you can play on my server Alterac mountains. Send me a pm if your interested.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

SoR

Looking for SoR....!!!!

Deleted
    Im LF a RaF partner on Ragnaros-EU! I'll recruit you.

I got 11 highlevel character on that realm! Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me! (But I prefer horde)

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help as anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a Cataclysm game key or a Blossoming Ancient (Blizzard store pet)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be ok)

What you should provide:

- Cataclysm Game key or the pet
    - be online as much as you can

Send me a PM if you are interested.

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.
    Last edited by mmoc38f4595a1c; 2013-07-08 at 03:52 AM.

SoR

LF SoR - j.barnett2010 at yahoo.com

Americas & Oceania (US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tipman2010 View Post
    LF SoR - j.barnett2010 at yahoo.com

Americas & Oceania (US
    Sent you one.
    Butts

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Just noticed I have already received a SoR in the past.
    Last edited by Alvarado; 2013-07-08 at 06:39 PM.

I can SOR OR RAF ANYONE!

I am on about 6 hours + per day.

MSG me or add me in game. My name is Kellth