Thanks vvv
    Last edited by Cobblestone; 2013-07-10 at 02:38 AM.

i just sent you one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblestone View Post
    I would love a scroll of res at aaron.voisin at gmail dot com
    sent one

Sending out SoR for US.
    PM me, and I'll send it right away.
    Please only PM me if you're looking to pay for the month (Serious mount collector, and would love to have it).

Thanks,
    Connor

Hey folks,

I'm a newbie looking for a good invitation to join to start a new character any server Pve, I live in the Inland Empire, California, San bernardino county area pacific standard time.
    I can buy my battle chest, looking to get the remaining expansions, if not I will wait till August 1st for my paycheck.

I think I would play monk please do not hesitate to contact me w5bb27 at yahoo dotcom and skype: groove311

right on!

Looking for a SOR invite if anyone is around to shoot one. US

Deleted
    LF someone to recruit me on EU, I don't care about server/faction, you need to provide gold, bags, FAST LEVELING (this means that we will level everyday, not only when you got time, for example once in 2 days, so we can get 90 super fast), and MoP key (I can get everything till cata) it would be awesome if u could also roll tank/heal with me so we could get insta dung at lvl 15 and level to 80 in no time

can provide website where mop costs 24.xx

Can someone send me SoR on EU servers, please... zkurkulovich at gmail dot com

(Dwarfamage, you've sent me on US. Sorry m8 dont play in US)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldininjo View Post
    Can someone send me SoR on EU servers, please... zkurkulovich at gmail dot com

(Dwarfamage, you've sent me on US. Sorry m8 dont play in US)
    Scroll Complete! Your invitation is now queued for validation.

Deleted
    Im LF a RaF partner on Ragnaros-EU! I'll recruit you.

I got 11 highlevel character on that realm! Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me! (But I prefer horde)

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help us anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a Cataclysm game key or a Blossoming Ancient (Blizzard store pet)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be ok or maybe some other TGC loot)

What you should provide:

- Cataclysm Game key or the pet
    - be online as much as you can

Send me a PM if you are interested.

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.

Can somebody send me a SoR from silvermoon-eu alliance to joost . Leemereise at gmail.com thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cett View Post
    Can somebody send me a SoR from silvermoon-eu alliance to joost . Leemereise at gmail.com thanks!
    Sent you one

Looking to receive Scroll of resurrection

i can paypal u some money how much u want

please email at w5bb27 at yahoo dot com

Only thing I ask is please be kind and knowledgeable of the game, I can be your apprentice.

Very willing to play on EU server or US server or Korean server PvE, if u need some money for scroll of resurrection let me know~
    Hours I can play daily would be 9pm-1:30am pacific standard time USA (PST) those are 4 hours+ a day

Looking to start a new toon, on a new server.

Us-Thrall-Horde

I will send you an invite and I'll que as a tank and you as whatever.

I can typically play 11am to 4pm PST

Deleted

lvling partner

Quote Originally Posted by Damien25 View Post
    Im LF a RaF partner on Ragnaros-EU! I'll recruit you.

I got 11 highlevel character on that realm! Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me! (But I prefer horde)

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help us anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a Cataclysm game key or a Blossoming Ancient (Blizzard store pet)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be ok or maybe some other TGC loot)

What you should provide:

- Cataclysm Game key or the pet
    - be online as much as you can

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.
    have you found anyone yet? add bilbom1337

Im LF a RaF partner on Thrall-US! I'll recruit you or if you Recruit me.. You provide Keys

Looking to start all over.. New Server, New toon or New account.

- Im 27 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - I can play Mon-Thurs from like 10am to about 5pm
    - Im a great farmer, I can farm some gold to pay for mounts/bags/etc.

Why Im doing this?
    I want to start raiding again

Hey, I am interested in being recruited for RaF but how set are you on Thrall-US? Is that subject to change?

I can make 2 toons.. I want thrall so I can raid with a mid day guild :-)

Add me on Skype twrx69

i can do that add me w5bb27 at yahoo dot com
    skype groove311

Deleted
    Fincher -> I've already send you a mail on yahoo, but can't PM you because of low post number. Are you still looking?
    Last edited by mmoc6dfa876073; 2013-07-11 at 09:57 AM.