If anyone needs a Scroll of Ressurection, pm me. Looking to send a scroll to someone.

Deleted
    Giving away 2 scrolls of ressurection to EU players who have account inactive since march 2012 + 10k gold if they buy 30 gametime subscription and i get the mount.

I'm looking to resurrect someone for WoW. I'll give a bonus of 15,000 gold once you pay for your 30 days of game time, in order to secure the mount for me. You must be on Horde US-Deathwing in order to receive the bonus.

Giving away 1 Scroll of Resurection US servers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fenne View Post
    Hello,
    Haven't played in almost 3 years and WoD has got me interested again.. (especially the 90 boost ofc). I noticed the scroll of resurrection also grants you a boost (to 80) and a free server/faction change, which would come in handy to join up with my friends again. Seems like the scroll will be cancelled soon though, so if anyone still has one to spare, i'd be very grateful
    thanks!
    Are you playing on US server? if so let me know

Looking for an RAF Partner.

I will recruit you to Ner'Zhul Horde Server.

I own a level 25 Guild so we get easy perks!

We will level how ever many characters you would like!

I will provide a guild/bags/gold/mounts/carries for when you are higher!

You provide Battle Chest/Mop/Game time!

Let me know on skype willing to start asap! I have an open schedule!

Bwassiff - Skype

Hello! I am looking for a RaF partner to join me on Stormrage (A). I will provide bags/gold/mounts and training. Please be able to provide game time and the game itself. Have teamspeak to chat on if interested and a level 21 guild. Will also be able to help gear at 90!

If anyone needs a Scroll of Resurrection, send me a message.

Looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection in the US for one mount! Main server is Mannoroth but have alts on Proudmoore as well. Can level with you from 80 and/or send gold/gems/glyphs/enchants/bags as needed. Cheers.

Looking to Recruit or be Recruited (US) Horde/Ally

I have a very very flexible schedule!

BTW, I am not doing this for mounts(have all of them already), and am fully doing this for the characters.

I am wanting to level with you at least 2-4 hours a day, can do more!(Up to you)

I am also willing to play on any US Server!

What I will provide:
    - Gold for Various things throughout leveling, ex. Flying, Gear, Glyphs etc...
    - I have Full BoA's and will Tank or Heal for almost instant dungeon ques!
    - Will level with you up to 3 characters to level 80.
    - Level 25 Guild!
    - Experience and knowledge of game.
    - Kindness and willing to help with anything!

What you need to provide, please.
    - Your own Battlechest and MoP time.
    - Time to play!
    - Would like you to have BoA's considering they are cross-realm/faction now for a quick and easy leveling experience!

I'm not only doing this for the characters but also just looking for a new friend!

So, if you would like to level with me please add me on WoW!
    Battletag: Fenzix#1242

or...

Add me on skype: xdomey

You can also send me a PM on here! I will definitely get back to you!

If you add me we will talk more and maybe work something out!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Domey; 2014-02-17 at 04:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    LF RAF partner (EU)

I will recruit.
    Servers: Lightning's Blade, Deathwing or Karazhan, horde side. (connected realms)
    I can level up to 20 chars during the RAF, im also fine with only one character if that is what you need and want.
    My schedule is really flexible, im fine with casual or hardcore playing.

contact me in irc (Ironi@Quakenet,ingame (Ironi#2880), or with email (ironiraf(a)gmail.com). When you are adding me ingame, please remember to add a message to your friend request.
    Last edited by Ironi; 2014-02-20 at 01:15 AM.
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

Deleted
    Hi, i got your PM, but i can't reply because I don't have 10 posts on the forum yet.
    If you still got the scroll and are on EU, feel free to pm me your email so i can send you mine.

Other people on EU with a scroll to spare, feel free to pm as well to increase the odds a little, only one day left after all

Quote Originally Posted by Diesik View Post
    If anyone needs a Scroll of Ressurection, pm me. Looking to send a scroll to someone.

Looking To give out A RAF on US Servers,

I am willing to play on any server/faction of your choice and will level as many chars as you would like to. I have been playing since bc and have done all raids.

What you need to provide :
    ~ Game Keys
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ I will try to play with you as much as I can.

Contact me at hikagewolf@gmail.com, in game hikage#1347, or pm me on here.
    Last edited by Hikage; 2014-02-17 at 09:30 AM.

Still looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection out. PM me for details and what I will provide!

Quote Originally Posted by fenne View Post
    Hi, i got your PM, but i can't reply because I don't have 10 posts on the forum yet.
    If you still got the scroll and are on EU, feel free to pm me your email so i can send you mine.

Other people on EU with a scroll to spare, feel free to pm as well to increase the odds a little, only one day left after all
    Can you send me your email on not[at]comic.com so I can give you a scroll? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Deleted
    Hi im looking for someone for scroll of resurection before it ends in 2 days i am on defias brotherhood EU horde and its a very balanced server and great for pve and pvp my main has jewelcrafting and im i na level 25 guild so if you need gems to help you level then please send me a PM i will not boost people because the game is easy enough with heirlooms and level 25 guilds with all the perks

Deleted
    Send you a message

Deleted
    nothing in my inbox yet

Deleted
    Hi all, LF scroll of res in EU. Appreciate a pm from you. Thanks

Deleted
    ok i had pm disabled try messaging me agian

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enodra View Post
    Hi all, LF scroll of res in EU. Appreciate a pm from you. Thanks
    PMed you with details

Deleted
    Hey there EU players!

Im currently looking to recruit someone

What i need
    A friendly player
    It dosent matter if you know the game, will be fun to teach you
    That you buy the game and gametime yourself
    Somehow active player (im not talking about hardcore 8 hours leveling each day)
    That you are willing to play on Kazzak - EU, and play Horde

What u get in return
    Your best friend
    A person who know the basics, and have experience with RAF
    I will provide as much gold as possible, but it will be the first i roll on this server, and i will therefore not be svimming in gold

Soooo:
    If you are looking for a EU player to do some speed leveling with, i am the man! I wont complain if there are some days where you have better things to do, than level up with me, and i expect you, to respect that too. I am both working and attending to high school, so there will be days where im busy. Therfore i am NOT looking for players, which expect me to do hardcore 4-6 hours leveling each day. But with that said, we should still be able to level some hours, almost every day.

add me on skype so we can chat: EpIcFatGoaT