Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

Hi, I'm looking for a RAF partner (Alterac Mountains - Alliance side).

***I will be the one making the new account.***

What you will provide
    - cash
    - bags,
    - mount help (seeing as you get a free month, mount and xp this seems reasonable).
    - need you to level / group with me for the 3x experience bonus.
    - you must be over 18, not a moron and have some form of social life outside of WoW.

If you are interested send me an email: wrlegos545@gmail.com

Looking do RAF

Faction: Horde
    Server: Boulderfist US

This will be my 3rd time doing RaF
    *I* Will not be paying for your account or buying you expacs ETC.
    The only thing I expect of you is that your not terrible and can listen and can pay for your account.

What I Will Provide
    I have 2 accounts with multiple 80's so we will be doing the fast thing and just instance rushing to 60 ASAP.
    I will give you mounts and Gold Gear etc anything you need to level.

We don't need to use vent if you want to you can I'm always in mine and I think your probably in your guilds or another.

As long as you don't suck as I said above.
    My times are from whenever I'm home
    I get home at around 6 PST and I can play till 1030 PST ON WEEKDAYS. On weekends I play 24/7

XFIRE:XSALVOX
    Email: troynewell@rocketmail.com
    Elmolol-Boulderfist

If you have any other questions you can ask me on XFIRE or through Email

Looking to raf someone, I will be able to do a few levels with you but what I will do is to give you 20k gold when you buy the 2'nd month, so I can get the mount.

PM if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

I am looking to get recruited us

About me
    I will pay for 3 months/expacs
    I will be on during most on of the day and weekends ( just got done with exams)
    I am looking to lvl at least 2 i hope 3 if every thing goes well
    My guild does raid form 10cst to 1:30 on MTW were are 9/12 25icc hm (aka not a bad) so i can not lvl at this time.
    I have 4 80s looking to expand my alts (only alliance)

What i hope from you
    Have vent/mic or skype if you prefer
    Have some 80s to help lvl i dont mine questing if needed
    Little stuff like bags/gold for talents/mounts (5k flying is not needed)

Would love to start on Monday (5/2)
    just pm me ( dont pm just to say o pick me) tell me about your server/you & link to
    armory is +++

Edit cause people fail: US SERVERS-ALLIANCE ONLY

Looking for someone to RECRUIT ME!

What I Need from YOU -

Someone active, that can boost us to 60 really fast.
    Gold - I could just recruit myself if I wanted the mount but I am willing to sell it, so I want a serious offer on the new flying mount (Paying for bags and the 400g required to get up to normal flying is not a serious offer).
    You must be mature, and I don't want to have to worry about you getting "Parent Aggro" while we're playing.
    Must be a highly populated US server. Prefer Horde.
    Must be a good server with decent PvE progression and competitive PvP.

What I Will Provide -
    Experience - I have been playing for over 5 years and know the game well.
    Will be buying my own account and paying for 2 months upon receipt of gold.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to submit and offer.
    I'm looking for serious offers only...

Name is Demolock on the US Mal'Ganis Server.
    Im an Orc Lock with 3 character spots open to lvl with someone.
    No raid time can lvl all week.

y helo thar

Ok, here's the deal. I just started playing again, closing in on eighty on the mage I rolled with a buddy via RAF. I'm not terribly interested in rolling any new toons until Cata comes along, and since I've already done the RAF thing, I'm not too worried about the rocket - I'll have it as soon as I buy a second month. Rock on.

Really, all I want is the gametime. If you roll on Shadowmoon (US) I could probably hook you up with some gold, bags, and the like.

I realize the 3x experience is a deal maker for a lot of people, but if you're cool without it then hit me up. Email's illness.illusion@gmail.com.

United states.

Hello i'm looking for someone "new" to recruit so i may get the rocket, meet a friend and level a new char.
    Preferably alliance, on the server stormscale (est timezone)

I'm 17. I'm an endgame raider, Tues,Weds,Mon are raid days 11/12 ICC with LK gotten to 39% so far.
    I'm a joker, not a serious guy but i like to think im a good player.

I feel that PvE is sort of easy and it relies too much on the other 24 people. too long i've been held back, so if your into PVP i think i might start being hardcore into that.
    I have plenty of gold, i got a mic, i got an 80 rogue, DK, pally , hunter.
    I'd love to have a partner to level with. HIT ME UP

message me on the site, lookin forward to meeting you!

failed2009@gmail.com

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Looking for RAF partner.

What you provdie :
    *The required CD-keys.
    *2 months of playtime on your account.
    *The time to level with me.

What I provide :
    *4x16slot bags for each character we level up
    *60% & 100% Ground mount for your character as well as your basic flying mount.
    *Well geared 80s to help with group quests or grind an instance if you are after a weapon (to a limit i cant get you too far ahead of me :'( )
    *A Character who can tank if you wish to instance queue instead of grinding quest after quest, It will be a Warrior.

Realms i can/will work with are.

Blackrock - Horde.
    Aman'thul - Alliance.
    Barthilas - Horde or Alliance, Rolling Horde here will give you 2k spending cash as well as the other mounts/bags provided.

Can Level almost any time, have raid at 4:30pm at (UCT?)+9:30 till 9:30pm
    Any other time is good for me to level.

I've played the game since TBC i have Grand crusader on my main and all other 25m server first achievements thus far, I can use a Guide to help us level if you like, but i know most the quests well enough not to require a guide, a Warrior is the final class left i have to level, but if you perfer i could level something else.

dawfydd@gmail.com to contact me.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Im looking to be getting recruited.

What I will provide:
    - My own serial keys
    - Own game time
    - Time to level 1-3 characters of my choice
    - The opportunity for you to get the Rocket Mount!

What I expect you to provide:
    - Incentive for me to pay for game time for your Rocket Mount!
    - Gold to provide for all mounts up to basic flying (Epic flying would be appreciated)
    - All 20slot bags for my character
    - Gold for me to buy skills and gear as necessary
    - Time to level at least 1 to 3 characters of any choosing
    - And a big incentive/offer for me to choose you. The above is required but only taking serious offers.

I have 2-3yrs of experience on Horde side and few months experience on alliance side. I dont care about which server or faction! But I require serious offers, and providing for what i expect of you is not a serious offer without the last point of a big offer to why I should choose you!

Message me or PM/Mail me in game if interested
    US Gundrak Alliance - Shadosta or Justicar

Thanks in advance.
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED! ;D

I have played since Vanilla, I have had multiple 80's and was in many top guilds on all of my servers (top 500 when wowjutsu still worked). I live in NY so that is EST time zone. For the next 3 weeks I will be available almost 24/7. After that I will be able to play from 5:30pm- ~12/1am. I would be willing to play for a few weeks straight on minimal sleep. I am a good guy and a good player and we will have some fun together. If this sounds good to you, please let me know.

What I will provide:
    - All CD keys/Time Cards
    - Skilled Player who knows what they are doing
    - Desire to play past 60
    - Access to vent with a Mic
    - Opportunity for you to get the amazing Rocket Mount!
    - Really looking for a PVP realm as well with a good raiding core group of guilds but not necessary. I have not played alliance yet but I am definitely willing to try it out.

- Gold to provide for all mounts up to basic flying (Epic flying would be appreciated)
    - Gold for me to buy skills and gear as necessary- if you have alts to make gear, that is even better but I expect the best gear possible to level up with to minimize the time it takes to level. (within reason of course, I am not here to break you bank.)
    - Incentive/offer for me to choose you.

Serious offers only please. I look forward to hearing from you.

hi i am looking for a raf partner on Doomhammmer eu. i am able to supply all the gold,bags mounts etc that are needed(if we play horde that is). i dont mind what class or ally or horde just looking to have some fun with leveling.

EU

I will be recruiting you.

Server: Twisiting nether horde

looking for someone very active (pref someone without a job etc lol) that would like to get a few level 60's in a fast time. I will pay for all your spells, mounts, bags etc etc. Can also provide boots of friends depending if there online at the time. Would prefer if youa re from England or at least can speak fluent English.

If you decide to stay on the realm we can do arena together as I only play this game for pvp so would like if you knew how to play or willing to learn.

You can contact me either in-game (jds twisting nether horde)
    Or add my msn: igotsickskillz@hotmail.co.uk
    Or skype: iceblizz1988

I'm looking for someone to refer! That rocket is sexy, and I hate leveling solo.
    I'm from Pennsylvania, so a US server is preferred, I would like to level on US Laughing Skull to have access to gold
    and preferably Alliance, but willing to level more than one character. I know some people prefer to play with guys or girls specifically so I'll tell you straight out that I'm a female I don't care if your male or female, and my available play hours are very flexible I'm also willing to level with you to 80. I'm also willing to role whatever you request (healer or tank) or maybe you had a specific class combination in mind. I have experience with almost all classes and genuinely make an effort to be relatively good at whatever I'm playing. So I would like to at least be able to play with someone I can tolerate someone with a sense of humor and mature player. Willing to help with some gold, bags, mounts ect. Please respond in a PM with a little information about yourself & hopefully we'll be leveling soon
    Cause I'm awesome.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&cn=Manapause

Quote Originally Posted by Cripton
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED! ;D

I have played since Vanilla, I have had multiple 80's and was in many top guilds on all of my servers (top 500 when wowjutsu still worked). I live in NY so that is EST time zone. For the next 3 weeks I will be available almost 24/7. After that I will be able to play from 5:30pm- ~12/1am. I would be willing to play for a few weeks straight on minimal sleep. I am a good guy and a good player and we will have some fun together. If this sounds good to you, please let me know.

What I will provide:
    - All CD keys/Time Cards
    - Skilled Player who knows what they are doing
    - Desire to play past 60
    - Access to vent with a Mic
    - Opportunity for you to get the amazing Rocket Mount!
    - Really looking for a PVP realm as well with a good raiding core group of guilds but not necessary. I have not played alliance yet but I am definitely willing to try it out.

- Gold for me to buy skills and gear as necessary- if you have alts to make gear, that is even better but I expect the best gear possible to level up with to minimize the time it takes to level. (within reason of course, I am not here to break you bank.)
    - Incentive/offer for me to choose you.

Serious offers only please. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Sent a PM.

Deleted

Looking for someone to Recruit
    Hello, I wish to recruit someone Alliance - Argent Dawn - EU
    I Will
    Provide bags, mounts (up to 100%, flying if I can afford, not epic) and gold for skills, got lvl 80's if needed.

Want you to
    Be dedicated, hopefully pay for 2months, play past 60 hopefully.

Server Thrall US ( 70% horde population, PvE, has WG most of the time)

Looking to recruit someone. MUST BE A GIRL!!!

Dont get me wrong, im not looking for a girlfriend, but if im gonna spend a lot of time with someone i prefer to be with a girl.

I supply the usuals, gold for bags, mounts, repairs, consumable, etc. Will not pay you any extra gold, i dont care about the mount i just wanna level a new toon fast. I could dual box it, but thats just too boring. Hence the most important requirement to be a girl.
    I have a kick ass power leveler toon that will take us to 60 in 12-15 played hours, 70 in another day and then is instant queues for dungeons.

You must pay for your game.. as i said i dont care much about the mount, so i wont require you to pay 2 months in advance.

You must have vent installed and a working mic.

You must be able to play reasonable hours ( the more the better, i can play at any time therefor i will accommodate you)

Did i mention you must be a girl? :P

Looking to Recruit Somebody.

Realm: Ravenholdt US
    Faction: Alliance
    Toons: Looking to make 1-3 new toons, up to how many you want.
    Time of Day: Looking to level anywhere between; M-F: 10am CST-6pm CST Sa&Su: Optional

What I expect from you:
    * Pay for your own account/expansions/game time
    * Be able to level during specified times
    * Be serious

What you can expect from me:
    * I will pay for your training/profesions/mount & riding skill(up to lvl 60)
    * Have access to free Enchants & Gems
    * Free 20 slot bags

You can contact me via PM on here or by emailing me at themightyslayer89@hotmail.com.

Looking for TWO RAFs.

Realm- Dreadmaul-US
    Faction- Alliance/Horde *Read below*
    Levelling- Not awfully keen on levelling a toon together, but might change my mind.

What's in it for you-
    I'm doing this only for the mount, so the moment i'm able to assign the Rocket mount to one of my toon you'll receive *10k gold on Alliance or 9k gold on horde(Neutral AH Tax)* PER RAF.

Quote Originally Posted by FatMF
    Looking forward recruiting someone on Sylvanas EU (preferably alliance side; another realm is also considerable). Not rushing 1-60 in one night: going for questing, dungeons and such, on 1-2 characters up to 60, at least. Didn't want to cover up everything, so PM me with your questions if there is any.
    To clarify, I'm not supplying you with time cards, expansions or even original wow code.