Looking to be recruited! i've been trying to get back in to wow for a while, but don't have money for it. I'd raf with you if you can pay for the battlechest, and I'm fine with whatever server you play on. My schedule is currently pretty loose so I can play according to your time. let me know

Deleted
    Looking for to recruit someone on EU Frostmane realm Alliance side.

Why choose me?
    We level character together till 85 lvl then I boost you remaining 5 levels till 90 using my main(ofc if you want).
    I play since BC and can help you ingame if you have any question.
    Have plenty free time.
    Then you purchase 2 month game time and I receive ingame mount you will get 10k gold(if you purchase game time in first week you 5k more as bonus).

p.s Have time to play more then 2h+ till we reach 85.

If you interested skype: Eligijus1993

Deleted
    22yo hungarian guy looking to recruit someone on EU-Ragnaros Horde side.

Im considering to provide battlechest if you pay for atleast 2 months of gametime right away.
    Im looking for leveling multiple characters.

I have a pretty hectic schedule, but we can level easily if you are flexible.
    If interested hit me up on my battletag: #Jezz2157 (Mature players only)

Deleted
    Hello peeps!

I'm looking to recruit someone on EU-Kazzak to level up horde or EU-Outland to level up alliance.

A little bit about myself - I have been playing WoW since early TBC with occasional short-term breaks. I consider myself to be very experienced with the game, but that should not be intimidating if you are just stepping into it.

I am aiming to level up a horde monk ( will do any spec u desire while levelling ) or an alliance warlock. I will be able to provide you with anything you need on EU-Kazzak such as gold for riding skill, mounts, bags, etc., etc., but as of this moment I, unfortunately, don't own any alliance characters so we will have to make do with what we earn on our own should you desire to level there.

I believe we can level from 1 through 85 fairly quickly as I can get people to boost us at the relevant places. Once we reach level 85 it is up to you whether you want me to boost you up to 90 or continue levelling together.

I am available to play for 4-5 hours in the evenings Monday through Friday ( as I am working ) and all day during the weekends. I am not providing the battle chest - you will have to get this yourself, BUT upon reaching level 90 I will gift you 60 days of game time and a 10k gold bonus to start you off in any direction you may want to head to.

If you are interested, please drop me a PM here, or contact me on any of the following:

BattleTag: BlackMamba#2235
    Last edited by mmocf856cd8999; 2014-08-07 at 04:20 PM.

I'm looking to get recruited ! USA or EU it doesn't metter, both work for me !

About me:
    - Can play everyday. Almost any time, I go no school or work!!
    - I'm mature and friendly
    - Large experience of the game, Willing to level as many characters as you want!
    - planning on hitting 85lvl in 2to3 days!
    - can play alliance and horde
    - willing to play tank and dps
    BONUS: once we hit our first 85 char I will give you 2x prepaid gamecards thats 120days total. I bought them while they were on sale! If you don't believe me I can give you pictures of them.

What I need from you
    - know the game, and know how to level fast
    - provide me with battlechest and mop expansion (if its expensive for you, I know a website where u can buy them cheap, 20eur for Bchest&mop for EU version, for USA version is also cheaper.
    - 4bags, gold for mounts and training (only for first char)
    - heirlooms (only for first char)

If interested add me on Skype: scrappyfiveo

Looking to recruit a friend on WoW U.S. or OC, any faction, I can provide battlechest and my times are fairly flexible. Send me a message on skype, email, or pm me for more details.

I am laid back, friendly, been playing since vanilla. If you wanna power level then I am down, or just take your time leveling thats fine also.

email: taylorguy08@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

still looking
    Last edited by taylorguy08; 2014-08-08 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recuit someome to [EU] outland alliance (pvp). I can buy a battlechest for you but gametime and expansions you have to buy on your own pm me on skype for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking to recuit someome to [EU] outland alliance (pvp). I can buy a battlechest for you but gametime and expansions you have to buy on your own pm me on skype for more info.

Looking To Recruit Someone (EU)!
    Hello,
    I am loooking to recruit someone on EU servers, I am on Ragnaros- Horde. I am the owner of a level 25 guild with over 500 active members.
    I do not work so i can play up to 10 hours a day.
    I Provide:
    - In Game Bonuses (Gold for mounts, Bags and you become the co-leader of my guild)
    - Experience in the game
    - Lots of Playtime

You Provide:
    -Battle Chest and MoP
    -Gametime is for yourself
    -Alot of time to play

Add me on skype if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
    I am loooking to recruit someone on EU servers, I am on Ragnaros- Horde. I am the owner of a level 25 guild with over 500 active members.
    I Provide:
    - In Game Bonuses (Gold for mounts, Bags and you become the co-leader of my guild)
    - Experience in the game
    - Lots of Playtime

You Provide:
    -Battle Chest and MoP
    -Alot of time to play

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recreuit (EU)
    Hello,
    I am looking for someone on EU- servers, I am playing on Burning Legion - Horde side.
    Atm I have alot of spare time so playing alot wont be an issue!
    I want to lvl 1 horde character atleast on Burning Legion and then a character on Frostmane - Alliance (We start with the horde character!)

I provide you with:
    Battlechest!
    Gold on the Alliance character aswell as bags!
    Easy and fast lvling!

You provide with:
    MoP
    Gametime
    Playtime and 1 horde character!

If you are interested in RaFing with me hit me up on skype

Only mature ppl!

Deleted
    Looking to recuit [EU] outland- Alliance faction. Leveling with dungeon finder. i make your account with Battlechest + MoP. add me on skype

I'm 17 years old from sweden. Prefer same age or older.

Looking to Recruit someone on alliance dawnbringer wont pay for keys but will pay for all training btw us server... skype: onsidekiller add me if you want to do it...

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit! (EU)

Looking to recruit a friend I don't mind which server or faction, you choose! Just looking for someone to level up fast with. I am online all the time since I have finished University till September, so I'm ready to go as soon as you are

You Provide:
    -Battle Chest and MoP
    -Gametime

If you are interested add me on Skype: sufc-andy or PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by animalambition View Post
    I'm looking to get recruited ! USA or EU it doesn't metter, both work for me !

About me:
    - Can play everyday. Almost any time, I go no school or work!!
    - I'm mature and friendly
    - Large experience of the game, Willing to level as many characters as you want!
    - planning on hitting 85lvl in 2to3 days!
    - can play alliance and horde
    - willing to play tank and dps
    BONUS: once we hit our first 85 char I will give you 2x prepaid gamecards thats 120days total. I bought them while they were on sale! If you don't believe me I can give you pictures of them.

What I need from you
    - know the game, and know how to level fast
    - provide me with battlechest and mop expansion (if its expensive for you, I know a website where u can buy them cheap, 20eur for Bchest&mop for EU version, for USA version is also cheaper.
    - 4bags, gold for mounts and training (only for first char)
    - heirlooms (only for first char)

If interested add me on Skype: scrappyfiveo
    still looking

Looking to recruit a friend I don't mind which faction or server(High pop PvE Servers), you choose! Just looking for someone to level up fast with. I am online all the time, so I'm ready to go as soon as you are

I will Provide:
    -In game support with classes
    -Gold and Bags(if on Stormrage)
    -Easy and fast leveling!
    -Be a friend

You Provide:
    -Battle Chest and MoP
    -Gametime

7+ Year Old Account
    Since SoR feature is discarded, the title must be changed.

Deleted
    Hello,
    I'm looking for someone who can send ME and RaF and can lvl with me few chars. Ideally it will be EU Horde on Kazzak, but I'm open for propositions.

PM me with your offers.

Hello. I would gladly recruite you! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    Hello,
    I'm looking for someone who can send ME and RaF and can lvl with me few chars. Ideally it will be EU Horde on Kazzak, but I'm open for propositions.

PM me with your offers.

I would gladly Raf you! :-) I am an old wow player, have played for over 6-8 years now.
    I have much knowledge of Wow and Etc.

i will help you to get mounts, exalted with towns, do legendary quest Etc..

Just add me on skype: Svampi95 or Battle: Svampi #2531

Found One.
    Last edited by Amyers1007; 2014-08-16 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    WoW Veteran here, looking to be recruited on any high population EU realm (pref alliance but horde is fine as well :P)

About me:
    - know the game from inside out
    - prefer tanking role (main tanked for my old guild throughout WoTLK then went casual for Cata and barely made it to 90 in MoP)
    - lots of free time (currently on vacation until 1st sept but even then can easily put 6 hours a day in)

Hit me up if you want some more info ^_^V

Hello,

I Provide:
    - Mists Of Pandaria Expansion
    - Experience in the game
    - Lots of Playtime

You Provide:
    -Battle Chest
    -Alot of time to play

Last edited by ChubzJunior; 2014-08-17 at 09:41 PM.