Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I am looking to recruit someone on US.

I don't really care what server as long as I can get at least 1 on Emerald Dream RP-PvP realm.

Lots of experience, willing to do a ton of characters, and will play tank/heals.

PM me if interested xpac almost here!
    Im interested! Let me know how we can work things out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

So am planning on returning to the game for the expansion. I've played WoW for over 4 years. Took a break last year. Have extensive knowledge of the game. Got King slayer, Light of Dawn, Savior of Azeroth and many other titles while they were current.

You can send me a PM on here and I can get started immediately.

Am looking to roll on a RP realm preferably Wyrmrest Accord or Moon Guard though I can roll on another server if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey. I would be interested. Send me a PM and we can get started.

Mod-note: Changed your font size, please don't post over sized fonts.
    I can send you a refer if you are interested.

Deleted

Exclamation LF RaF on Sylvanas EU!

I'd like to recruit someone to grind through WoD! we'll be playing as Alliance on Sylvanas EU add my battlenet "Grumpymonk#2667" your account does have to be under 30 days old

Hey all,

I am looking for people to recruit. I play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

I can provide these benefits for you:

- We can play Alliance or Horde or both. Its up to you.
    - Starting gold and bags.
    - Veteran WoW player.
    - Your pace of leveling (Slow or Fast)
    - Fun and patient partner
    - If you choose to play Horde, I can also invite you to my guild which will become like your second family

Again, it is your choice if you want to stay on the same realm or go somewhere new entirely.

Send me a PM if interested. Looking forward to seeing you online.

Warmest Regards,
    Cld

Deleted
    Heya.

I want to recruit someone on EU, we are both starting fresh, what can I offer you absolutely nothing! We can talk through skype and we can level 10 characters if you want to, I don't really mind, lets make the most out of it yeah? I'd prefer to roll on a server like Zenedar and Ragnaros for example soreply to me and we can figure something out.

The more you want to play the better, we could hang on skype and just farm all day and night if you want to marathon-level characters before WoD.

Leesment#2924
    Last edited by mmoc58bda95a06; 2014-11-11 at 08:37 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on any US server. I'm on 24/7 don't care what server or what faction you want to play on so it's all up to you. Can play anytime. Be aware I can't provide you with game time or the full game. If interested add me on Battle.net HighOnSkooma#1755.

Looking to Recruit somebody to level with! Experienced wow player starting fresh account from a year off. Cant offer anything other than i know how to make gold and how to level as quick as possible.! Must be EU servert will play any realm as long as its not over full! preferrably someone to play as tank or dps as i will be rolling a healer to optimize dungeon finding times. pm me on here!

Looking to recruit someone to level with on the EU servers. I'm hoping the person will be interested in playing Alliance on Magtheridon but we can figure that out later.

I'd like to level at least 1 or 2 characters pretty quick, so it'd be preferred if you're gonna be on a decent amount during the week.

I just started on the EU servers very recently, so I don't have any gold or anything to offer you, and I can't pay for your battlechest
    BUT, I'm willing after 30 days (and only after 30 days) to buy you ONE game time code ~ If we manage to level 2 characters or more within the 30 days.

I'm on usually afternoons to late at night (In the afternoons sometimes I'm leveling with my friend so I wouldn't be able to at that those times.)

Interested? Contact me via battletag Maggiebear#1857
    Last edited by Haileyjade5; 2014-11-13 at 02:10 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited, EU. Your terms and rules! My account is the same as my email here , battletag: Japer#2614. Email me or msg me here!

Looking to be recruited! (US-WEST)

Brand new player to WoW but I have played plenty of other MMOs before so picking up on things should not be a problem.

I can supply my own BattleChest and most likely 2 months of game time as well.

I am well aware of the rewards the recruiter will receive so it would be helpful if you can set me up extremely well in-game.

I would also like to level at least two other alts as well. I will put in the time needed if you are willing to put in the time as well.

I am available every day except Tuesday/Thursdays or for special occasions. US-PST

If interested:

Reply/Message me here or email at: skulldevil13 (cannot post links but it is a yahoo email)

I am looking for people to recruit. I play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 10k starting golg
    - Four 22 slotted bags
    - Any time you wish to play
    - Roll any class you want me to
    - Fun and patient partner, who always helping new people out
    - A super friendly guild that will become like your second family

What I require from you:

- Pay for your game (Expansion is NOT required)
    - Pay for your time
    - Roll on Emerald Dream Horde faction, but Alliance works too

We can also roll on any realm you wish to play on, but I will not be able to provide my benefits that would give you an advantage.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 or email via: cldmani@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time and reading this.

Deleted
    Hello guys, I like to be recruited [EU], I will make Undead Mage and I don't really care which server (but I prefer Defias Brotherhood). I have money to buy game card but lack some to buy Battle Chest because I'm a student and I don't work for money. And you can trust me that I will buy game card so if you see that I don't, then you can call police if you want lol.

My skype/email: amin-intichev@hotmail.com

I want to recruit someone on Eu ( Kazzak Server ) .

Offer : Gold Supporting up to 5k .
    Leveling any character you want at any time you want .
    Giving you full guide ( Add-on) Of Leveling - Achievements - Reputaion and many more .
    Giving you 4 22 Slot Bags .

What i require from you ?

pay your first month please
    Be always nice .

Interested ? Battletag : SubzDude#2783
    Email me : Badr0258 ( gmail ) .

Deleted
    hello,

So am planning on returning to the game for the expansion. I've played WoW for over 6 years. Took a break last year. Have extensive knowledge of the game.
    You can send me a PM on here and I can get started immediately.

I wanna play on EU servers but you can choose real and race. i have 10 hours per day for play so we can do this rea fast.

i need a Battlechest!

send me a PM.

Btw we can start now

Hi guys, I want to recruit someone on NA (Tichondrius horde) server.

I am international student in America and my English is not so good. So when r u playing with me, sometimes u can feel irritate.

However I want to improve my English with playing WOW with some native speaker.

I can offer u gold supporting, bags, and leveling guide. If you have interest, send me a PM or give me a email.

my email address is flexhaser[gmail]

Deleted
    Hey, I played WoW for like 3 years and I want to create a new EU account in defias brotherhood. I also would like to have 15K gold. I have battle chest and WOD and over 3 weeks I'm gonna buy game card. Gonna make Undead mage or Orc Warrior. It's more fun to play together.

HORDE EU!

Last edited by mmoc5850825b45; 2014-11-18 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Been playin wow since vanilla but stopped 3 years ago and just came back [EU] [EU] [EU]

I'm Looking to recruit a leveling partner to level 1, 2 or 3 characters depending on what you're interested in.
    Prefer to play on Xavius Alliance as I already have characters, gold etc there which means I can help you out with mounts/flying mounts, bags etc.

But open for other servers as well both horde or alliance.

Shot me an invite on skype if you're interested. skype: jimmi-l-m or jimmimolgaard (at) gmail dot com (cant post links) -.-
    Last edited by mmoc88234654c8; 2014-11-18 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    [EU] Defias Brotherhood (RP PVP server), Horde

Hey, I played WoW for like 3 years and I want to create a new EU account in defias brotherhood. I also would like to have 15K gold because I want to have my professions leveled quickly and no time after I hit lvl 90. I have battle chest and WOD and over 3 weeks I'm gonna buy game card. Gonna make Undead mage or Orc Warrior. It's more fun to play together.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

This is for NA.

Looking for someone to recruit on Scarlet Crusade Horde side. Quit the game a couple months into Siege and came back to find out all my friends moved off Emerald Dream to Scarlet Crusade. Had enough money to transfer my main off, but not enough for anything else.

I can provide some leveling gold (about 2-3k a character), but not much else as I'm currently trying to build up a bank again on my new server. If you're into RP I can potentially be up for that after I've got some characters leveled as well.

I want to do this ASAP as I'm starting a second job soon and won't really have the time to level characters in a timely manner after that so I'm available most days from 11 or so AM EST until 3 PM or so, and 11 PM EST until about 2-3 AM EST.

I'll have about 4-5 characters I'll want to level, potentially more, so if this is something you'd be up for send me a message. You'd have to provide your own game as money is very tight for me, I'm just looking for someone who wants to level up a few characters on an RP server pretty quickly. May be able to have someone drag us through dungeons, or we can just chain-queue for them. Either way.

Send me a PM here on the forums or over Battle.net at Skrusti#1224.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Frostmane - EU - Alliance

Hey, I'm looking for someone who is willing to level a few characters on the Alliance side of Frostmane-EU. I'm on quite a bit and would hopefully like to get 2-3 level 85 characters out of this.

I can provide gold for mount training and bags and anything else you might need while we're leveling.

You can contact me at: brandon_burton159@hotmail.com using the subject "MMO RaF" or you can add me in-game at Turismo#1991