Looking to recruit. US servers

What I offer:
    Battle chest Key from the movie. You'll receive all expansion.

Honestly I'm just giving out keys to people that will actually play.

(apparently people will try to scam these free keys. So I'll just find a new way to pass it out unless you can prove that you'll actually play.)

EXPIRED!
    Last edited by GreenWins; 2016-07-20 at 12:32 PM.

Hello there, looking for someone to recruit, I play 8-14 hour a day, can sponsor some gold for heirlooms. Alliance/Horde

If u want to level your desired chars before legion extremely fast add me.

I probably go with a TANK so fast ques, no worries bros. Battle tag: Blindos#2134 [EU only]
    Last edited by blindos; 2016-07-15 at 07:40 PM.

4-5 Man RaF Dungeon Group
    We are seeking additional US players to form a RaF dungeon group. If you already have a 2+ man RaF going you can join us and level alts together when we're all available. If you're looking to be recruited my partner may be able to provide gold for heirlooms.

Group Expectations
    A basic understanding of gameplay mechanics such as: aoe-ing, standing out of bad, the tank usually pulls, etc.

Other Thoughts
    *We currently are a group of 3 with 2 that are free in the afternoons EST time.

*(TS3, vent, mumble): We'll be using TS3. Listening in is fine.

*We'll be leveling for a while, we're open to ally/horde; feel free to contact me if you read this thread later after it's postage date.

Battle tag: Voren#11653

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    hello, looking for dungeon leveling buddy/buddies on EU-horde, ill be playing on draenor specifically but that shouldnt matter. the goal is to level up all 11 classes from 15 to 90 through dungeons, but if youd like to do just one or two characters, or however many, its fine. im available from noon to 3 am (CEST) and would like to do at least 3h of progress daily, we can have some off days or have longer sessions aswell if you want, but the 3h is minimum. ill be running with full heirloom set so if you dont want to fall behind on exp i suggest you get at least the +exp pieces. also please be at least decent at the game and if you choose to play a class with tank or heal spec id really appreciate if you could play that (dont want to have 10m queues with pure dps), naturally when i play a class with heal or tank spec i will play that. send me a message if interested.
    If you are still asking for a partner msg me on battle.net i can skype or teamspeak as well battlenet: PandaPartyz#1437

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime worth of gold on stormrage and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime

Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime worth of gold on stormrage and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime

hello im a 21 year male wow player i play since end tbc trying to return back to wow i would like to do this with you but i rather have gold cause i can buy gametime myself i hear from you my skype is Dmaster187 i can daily play 10+ hours

Looking to Recruit on US Proudmoore Alliance Faction for one or two characters. Will hook you up with heirlooms and possibly more.

Hello there, looking for someone to recruit, I play 8-14 hour a day, can sponsor some gold for heirlooms. Alliance/Horde

If u want to level your desired chars before legion extremely fast add me.

I can go with a TANK/Healer so fast ques, no worries bros.

Latter if we actually play will be bonus rewards on your option: gold, legion, game time, in order to prevent people who don't play just want free cd keys and then are gone.

Requirements: Bring your battlechest and your ass

Battle tag: Blindos#2134 [EU only]
    Last edited by blindos; 2016-07-17 at 12:07 PM.

Hey everyone I am looking to Be Recruited ,
    im a expierenced wow player since end tbc i do pvp and pve but i love pvp a bit more ,
    i can play 10-15 hours a day if needed even more like a 40 hours marathon :3
    ive got most of the heirlooms my self however i would like some ingame gold to spend for riding/bags ect. ( battle chest would also help out if u got the wow cinema code )
    im mature and social friendly and are flexible to any time.
    i dont really care about faction/realms but i love outland alliance/stormscale horde the most atm

( would love to recieve a Wow cinema movie key ) as i can buymyself legion instant then
    contact BTAG : Elv3g03rng5m#2150

PS
    paying my sub my self .

Hey I'm looking for someone to recruit, I can play whenever you want, can sponsor some gold for heirlooms. Alliance/Horde (I prefer ally though)

If u want to level your chars before legion extremely fast add me.

Icefresh#1605
    or skype
    mefiu.mefisto
    You have to buy your own game because I've got scammed to many times when I tried to believe that my old partners will actually play.

us realms
    Last edited by Icefresh; 2016-07-18 at 06:30 PM.

Hi,

I have been playing wow on and off over the past couple years looking to be RAF'd to a US server. I have used RAF with 2 people from this group already and both bailed after the first month, so looking for someone that's going to play for the long haul.

Thanks!

Looking to be recruited.

I supply my own game.

-----------

You supply gold and game time for your mount.

-----------

Planning to level multiple characters on horde stormreaver.

US servers

Expired
    Last edited by GreenWins; 2016-07-21 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post
    Hi,

I have been playing wow on and off over the past couple years looking to be RAF'd to a US server. I have used RAF with 2 people from this group already and both bailed after the first month, so looking for someone that's going to play for the long haul.

Thanks!
    Too add to my above note and help answer questions I've received via pm:

I work M-F 7A-4P central time, but M&F I work from home, so sometimes I can play during that time if work is slow.
    Weekends are hit or miss, but I can get on for a few hours here and there.
    I will provide my own Battle Chest and will purchase the 60 day card after we complete a month. (I have been burned in the past, so I won't sign up for the 60 day right away)
    I'm fine with any faction, but would like to get 3-5 toons leveled up before Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaster187 View Post
    Hey everyone I am looking to Be Recruited ,
    im a expierenced wow player since end tbc i do pvp and pve but i love pvp a bit more ,
    i can play 10-15 hours a day if needed even more like a 40 hours marathon :3
    ive got most of the heirlooms my self however i would like some ingame gold to spend for riding/bags ect. ( battle chest would also help out if u got the wow cinema code )
    im mature and social friendly and are flexible to any time.
    i dont really care about faction/realms but i love outland alliance/stormscale horde the most atm

( would love to recieve a Wow cinema movie key ) as i can buymyself legion instant then
    contact BTAG : Elv3g03rng5m#2150

PS
    paying my sub my self .
    Wouldn't recommend RAFing this guy - I gave him a battle chest and he "Didn't manage to connect it to the account account", and when he sent me a screenshot from the wow account showing the payment was pending, which was supposed to depict the account he made that day, it showed an account made 5 days earlier. Not saying he's definitely a scammer, just saying I haven't seen him online on skype since this, and he effectively ran off with my battle chest (fortunately it was one of the free keys from the cinema, so no major loss .

Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Wouldn't recommend RAFing this guy - I gave him a battle chest and he "Didn't manage to connect it to the account account", and when he sent me a screenshot from the wow account showing the payment was pending, which was supposed to depict the account he made that day, it showed an account made 5 days earlier. Not saying he's definitely a scammer, just saying I haven't seen him online on skype since this, and he effectively ran off with my battle chest (fortunately it was one of the free keys from the cinema, so no major loss .
    Was everything said on bnet? report this idiot he has scammed you, don't be so stupid this is a 100% scam if everything was said on bnet blizzard will see through his lies and that he scammed you, and trust me they take this sort of matter serious even if it was for raf done in this matter it doesn't matter, report this to blizzard and give them his btag i assure you they will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    Was everything said on bnet? report this idiot he has scammed you, don't be so stupid this is a 100% scam if everything was said on bnet blizzard will see through his lies and that he scammed you, and trust me they take this sort of matter serious even if it was for raf done in this matter it doesn't matter, report this to blizzard and give them his btag i assure you they will help you.
    Unfortunately, none of it done through b.net, because, as mentioned, I didn't really care much for that key anyway (went to the movies with a group of friends, none of them play so I got lots of keys). Just gonna consider the key lost, and warning others to not do my mistake :P

10+ Year Old Account

EDIT:

I got the Movie Promo Transmogs by making a Starter Edition Account. Taking that into account, I am now just asking for someone who can gift me 30 days prepaid time. I haven't played WoW for much of the year since I've been focusing on other things. I plan to get Legion but I won't be able to buy it until October because of my finances. I'm also hoping things will have calmed down a bit by then, making it the first expansion since Wrath of the Lich King I didn't play on launch day.

Before I continue, my B.net name is Brendan2k5#1845. I'm signed in right now and would like to confirm specifics in B.net chat. In addition to WoW I also play Starcraft II (don't yet have the current expansion, Legacy of the Void) and to a much lesser extent Heroes of the Storm and Diablo III.

Here is what I need from you:

• Gift me Prepaid Game time by Clicking Here. You will need my email address to gift me game time, which I will privately provide you with.
    • Be a US Player.
    • Optional but play on one of the servers I have characters on for at least the first 10 days.

Here is what I can provide in return now and later:

• Later, I will pay you back with in-game gold by selling a WoW Token and giving you the profits (must be on the same server I'm on to redeem). I can also buy a Mount OR 3 Pets of your choosing from the WoW store for you if preferred.
    • I can play on the server you're currently on. If it's not a server I have a presence on, I will create a new character on the server.
    • Pick a server I have a presence on and I will supply Gold for Heirlooms and anything else you may need
    • Provide an interesting experience as we count down the days to Legion's launch.
    • If new to WoW or haven't played in a while, use my wit anf humor to give you the rundown on the game up to now ^_^

That's it for now.

I have a keen interest in the revamped PvP structure but I am most experienced in PvE (Raiding and Dungeons). I have alot of experience as a DPS, Tank AND Heals as well as experience mentoring folks who might need some coaching without being judged. If this sounds like something you're open to, feel free to contact me.

You WILL be reimbursed at a later time and I won't disappear on you if you want to play together. I'm off work for the month of August so my schedule will be pretty flexible. I am definitely hoping to enjoy our time together. We can certainly discuss more specifics privately. I can also be PM'd but it may be faster to use my B.net ID to chat directly with me. The link I provided above will take you to the correct page on Battle.net's Online Store. 30 days is $15 =O

If I am not online on the B.net App, shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2016-07-31 at 05:27 AM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Ehy everyone,I'm planning to start once again WoW on EU.

I'll buy my own battlechest and two months of gametime as long as you get me Legion for my boost.

If you are interested and want to know more about me just add me on Battle Net: Fairel#2297

First of all, i gurantee the 2 month rewards!

Im a returning player, and i look to level 5 toons.

What i ask in return is

- sets of loom for each class i'll be leveling ( rogue,dk,hunter,feral,warrior )

- active asf

- gold for fly licenses

ill be playing alot, preparing for legion.

post your btag, or pm me #nightknight138180

server either tich,bleeding hollow, ( tich ally/horde, bh horde )

Caz#1994

Would like to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by runnbl3 View Post
    First of all, i gurantee the 2 month rewards!

Im a returning player, and i look to level 5 toons.

What i ask in return is

- sets of loom for each class i'll be leveling ( rogue,dk,hunter,feral,warrior )

- active asf

- gold for fly licenses

ill be playing alot, preparing for legion.

post your btag, or pm me #nightknight138180

server either tich,bleeding hollow, ( tich ally/horde, bh horde )