have two scrolls to send out ... eu horde twisting nether got a 25lvl guild there as well ... if u want any other server let me know can make a char and send u from there PM for anything u need

Deleted
    Offering SoR cast. I am on high populated EU realm Darksorrow. Can offer spot in lvl 25 guild and help with leveling etc. Skype: m-tiss or PM

have 3 scrolls available I am on Rexxar US but can make a Character anywhere you need. PM if you are interested

Deleted
    Have 1 scroll to give out. I'm on high populated ravencrest(EU) alliance. /w me if interested!

Deleted
    Hey! If any of you old World of Warcraft players want to play again I just got scroll of ressurected on a hunter on outland EU. Worked great! If anyone wants to get ressurrected add me on skype 'pieroperucci' ! Remember: EU only!

A single character boosted all the way to level 80.
    A free upgrade to Cataclysm, regardless of the expansions you already own.
    An optional free character move/faction change.
    7 free days of game time.

I have 5 US account scrolls available today. So if you need one just send me pm. I am not interested in the mount, so you can get free upgrade if you want.
    Last edited by highdesi; 2012-03-09 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Adding US

Deleted
    I am offering SoR for EU servers.Other than that I'll get you into a 25 level guild,pay you 10k,help you ding to level 85 and get you gear for current raid.If interested PM me!

sendind SoR
    ravencrest alliance

europe

I'm curious, I had a few ppl send me a SoC, but i not sure how it works.. will i be getting an email from Battle.net or will it just randomly appear in my battlenet account.? oh yea and how does it take before u receive the email ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Looking for someone to resurrect me on EU Realms. I would like to discuss the possibility of you paying me a month of playtime (sending a gamecode through b.net store afterwards). This'll be a huge favour and much appreciated, as well as you get the same 30 days playtime back through the Scroll-service. + that mount.*

If interested, pm me in the MMOC inbox.
    Bump! Still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Bump! Still looking.
    Pretty sure the 30 days free time is gone during this promo time.

FREE US SoR & 15,000 gold

That's right, FREE.

I play Alliance on Cenarius. This is a very active realm and ranked 53 on WowProgress.

• PM me your Battle.net email
    • I'll send you a Scroll of Resurrection
    • I'll pay you 15,000 gold if you subscribe for one month
    • Or I can provide a FREE faction change and US realm transfer to any server of your choice
    Last edited by HunterSalty; 2012-03-09 at 06:28 PM.

I am looking to send someone a SoR I am willing to pay for 3 months of game time for you & send you some gold.

My E-mail is Delta.Six AT comcast dot net

This is for US only.

Willing to toss a scroll invite. Dragonblight-US Alliance. No high level guild (left mine and ended up just dorking around in a low level with some friends) but I can offer my Death Knight (Catharlex) for carry through dungeons (Blood spec, dps gear obviously. Includes all heroics(original cata heroics/HoTs)). Only interested in someone looking to purchase game time immediately. Will not follow through on the carry if you don't purchase game time. May also throw in a Swift Lovebird which goes for 6-9k right now on Dragonblight, but will only go up in price.

PM if you have any other questions.

Feel free to email me at multi_sports_star_09@yahoo.com (yes, it's an old email account that I use for junk like this) if you have less than 10 posts to mmo-champion

I AM CURRENTLY ONLY INTERESTED IN SOMEONE PURCHASING GAME TIME THROUGH A GAME CARD SO THE MOUNT BECOMES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!

Deleted
    Got a scroll of resurrection to hand out on Bronzebeard-EU, medium population, nice community.

Would appreciate if you buy a game card, so I can get the mount. Can discuss a price over PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Guys! I'd like to have a SoR invitation. Please make a character on Bloodscalp EU for transferring. e-mail: zoljin99@hotmail.com

Thanks

Got 2 SoR, I play on Tichondrius-US which is a big pvp realm, pm me if you are interested.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    looking for someone to send me a sor please! pm if you are interested. hopefully a european server with a strong french or italian presence! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by druweedlol View Post
    I am currently looking for a SOR to horde- US - Emerald Dream realm.

Please send email me at "email.xach [at] gmail (dot) com" if you can do it.

EDIT: I do not have 10 posts yet, thus I'm unable to respond or send PM's on the forums.

Thank you,
    Scroll sent - it should arrive from Blizzard tonight.

Looking for SoR, new account, thus no PM privileges. Please send an email to mancityepl/at/gmail/com if you can do it. Horde or Alliance doesnt matter, Honey Badger doesn't give a sh&t!!!