Looking to SoR someone on US realms.

Also have SoR to give away US realms only PM if interested

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JLarks View Post
    I can send a SoR for Blades-Edge EU if anyone wants/needs. Feel free to send me a PM on here and I should get back to you asap
    Still got SoR's for offer

Deleted
    giving away SoR PM me

Have SoR available for Horde Us Zul'jin. PM me

Deleted
    Hey, would someone be able to send me an EU res scroll?
    Thanks!
    Alex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepayne22 View Post
    Thanks!
    Alex.
    give me your e-mail and that's it

Deleted
    Thanks!
    Alex.
    Hey dudes, can you send me your email in your private messages, my posts are too low to reply to them :s
    Sorry!
    Alex.

Deleted
    Hey dudes, can you send me your email in your private messages, my posts are too low to reply to them :s
    Sorry!
    Alex.
    Done...

Anyone else needs EU SoR?
    Last edited by mmoc892237d81d; 2012-04-02 at 08:29 PM.

I can send out a US scroll. Hit me up.

Willing to send out a U.S scroll, pm me

I still have both scrolls left today. US. I will create a character on any server/faction. PM or Skype (Jayde.Green88) with your character name/server/email, along with the server/faction that you wish to go to!

Hey, could I get a SoR from Wyrmrest Accord, U.S., preferably Horde-side? Thanks!

Messaged you neosylph with my email since you won't be able to reply to my message, hit me up and I'll send it immediately.
    Last edited by Bayhas; 2012-04-02 at 09:06 PM.

SoR available, I'm on Blackhand Horde side in a small family and friends guild. We're not a high level guild but we do take care of our members. All the goodies others offer like free guild repairs, bank access with items that are actually in demand rather than a tab stuffed full of junk, and if you join before level 80 we provide the two epic ilevel 359 gear pieces appropriate for your armor class once you hit 85. I personally have one of every class, all are 85 except my 82 rogue, and I've got at least one of every profession at 525, meaning you have access to just about anything crafted you can imagine. Don't start with nothing, if you want starting gold (in case you roll a level 1 and instant-bump to level 80) we take care of that, too. We'd rather have friendly people that do stuff together and be a lower level guild rather than be a 500 member level 25 guild where the core 10/25 raiders are all best buddies and the rest of the guild are unimportant and left to pug or hit LFD/LFR to get stuff done.

If you've been gone for a long time and you're left with an empty friend's list, or your old guild is either defunct or, worse yet, has gkicked you for inactivity, toss me a PM with either your email for your character name and realm, and I'll send an invite your way.

Keep in mind you can 'save' your instant-80 reward, roll a level 1 character on Blackhand-Horde, THEN instant level it to 80. You don't have to have a preexisting character to instant level.

Hello I'm looking for a SoR partner if you just want to get the free 80 and play with your existing friends that's cool but if you want to play on my realm im also down for that! i have two 85s on darkspear alliance, 1 on Detheroc, 3 85s on kil'jaeden if you want to play on those realms, i can help with some gold if you need that for leveling also. HOPEFULLY someone will PM me and purchase a month afterwards for the mount and id truly appreciate it. THANKS (get that free 80!)

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mobbingobbin View Post
    Hello I'm looking for a SoR partner if you just want to get the free 80 and play with your existing friends that's cool but if you want to play on my realm im also down for that! i have two 85s on darkspear alliance, 1 on Detheroc, 3 85s on kil'jaeden if you want to play on those realms, i can help with some gold if you need that for leveling also. HOPEFULLY someone will PM me and purchase a month afterwards for the mount and id truly appreciate it. THANKS (get that free 80!)
    BTW im US sorry i forgot to mention that

Looking to reactivate my account near end of this month, will be doing the 1 year annual pass. Have a 2nd account also that may be reactivated as well. So I need 1 scroll, possibly 2. Obviously I'm not doing this for free, will be taking offers. Either Eredar alliance side or firetree horde side. I've 80s/85s of every class so don't need lvling help but I do like gold. PM with offers.

I have 4 Scrolls US I can send out everyday. Hit me up here or at my email: ' Fhuq.Off[at]gmail[dot]com ' Send me any pertinent info you wish and if you want a specific realm to xfer too I can just make a toon on that realm and send from there. I play on Eredar-Horde and Windrunner-Alli If you need any help with old or bags I can do that as well. Not super concerned with getting mounts but that sure would be a bonus. I'm just looking to give out these invites.

Thanks and Enjoy

I'm returning to WoW in a few days and I was wondering if anyone could throw me a scroll invite? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I'm returning to WoW in a few days and I was wondering if anyone could throw me a scroll invite? Thanks.
    I can send you one, if you write your e-mail (and other info I should know) in a PM to me.