Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    CD keys
    your time

I also can possible buy the first expansion and wrath my skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out
    Last edited by Aftermathxx; 2012-08-20 at 04:37 AM.

Looking to be Recruited US. Looking to level 2 characters so you can get a 3rd for free (If I'm understanding right). You pick the server, only server requirements are 1: PvP 2: Medium or higher population
    I will be leveling a Prot Warrior first and a Druid(Feral or Resto) second so that we can get fast dungeon queues if you choose to level by this method. Will also be interested in leveling a Monk after the xpac hits if you're down.

What you need to provide:
    1: Vanilla key, I bought the rest during holiday sales.
    2: Gold for mount & training.
    3: Experience.

What I can provide:
    1: Knowledge of the game.
    2: My own keys past Vanilla.
    3: Will be keeping the account so you will get the mount!

On disability leave for the next 3 months so I can play just about any time.

PM me here or e-mail me at "DCar86 (at) gmail (dot) com" to discuss further. (Can't post links yet)

Looking to recruit some one.
    Can either Level characters on Spirestone - PvP or Tichondrius - PvP both of which would be Alliance side.
    I want to Level 1-2 Characters, and maybe another when MoP comes out.

What I will Provide:
    My Time( Im on alot)
    Experience ( Leveled over 10 characters over past few years)
    Bags
    Spending Gold( Enough for Mounts, moves, cold weather flying, and training of up to the 150% flying.) Probably around 5k total.(for 1 character)
    And help with your class.(Leveled and played just about everything)

You Provide:
    The Game and xpacs and your own time.

AIM : freaksurf714 PM me when ever to talk it over and ill send the e-mail to recruit if you are interested.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs
    Last edited by Deadly Serious; 2012-08-20 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can send EU SoR's and RaF's, PM me character name and realm or email address.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNANNIE View Post
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide the keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it) unless u want a lvl 80 monk, then i will delay the xfer.

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

I found the partner I was looking for! You can now stop adding me . I would like to thank to all who showed interest and did not act like never seen a girl on the internet before.

Hey
    Gremthar from Argent Dawn - EU here.

I wish to recruit european players back into playing Wow.
    I can also grant scrolls of resurrection.

All you gotta do is send me a pm, or poke me on my email Solve.tjugen(at)gmail.com.
    Can also poke me on Skype. My username is Solve91.

Thanks and hope to see you soon
    Last edited by Gremthar; 2012-08-20 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    Hey folks

Looking to recruit a player for levelling a monk on Quel'thalas EU Alliance when MoP hits.

I require:
    That you are heavily active in the opening days of the expansion for long levelling sessions.
    That you provide the game codes needed to activate the RaF benefits.

You will receive:
    All the RaF benefits yourself (naturally)
    Sufficient gold to purchase riding skills (up to 280%)
    Provision of all relevant glyphs for your character
    Bags
    5000g on top of what you earn whilst levelling, to assist with professions and becoming self sufficient with your own economy.
    Level 25 guild

If you have any questions, contact me on skype: Joe.ruin
    Last edited by mmoc9bb8934629; 2012-08-20 at 11:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNANNIE View Post

I found the partner I was looking for! You can now stop adding me . I would like to thank to all who showed interest and did not act like never seen a girl on the internet before.
    Well in all fairness your profile pic is you on a beach in the water in a skimpy bikini showing ur ass in a thong,so excuse us for not noticing :P

I am looking to be recruited. I will create up to eight characters on the server of your choosing.
    The number of characters will be determined by you, depending on your desire to make the most of this RAF.

What you give:
    • World of Warcraft : Battle Chest
    • World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King
    • World of Warcraft : Cataclysm
    • World of Warcraft : Mists of Pandaria or 3 months of Game Time

What you get:
    • A mount on the character of your choosing
    • Up to eight levelled up characters
    • Consistent tank or healer for levelling
    • Experienced RAF levelling partner

What shouldn't be necessary
    • Gold - We won't need mount skills for dungeons
    • Bags - Bags from vendors are enough for this
    • Lv25 guild - Helpful, but not necessary to level
    • Professions - Not necessary for powerlevelling

If you wish to play a tank role, I will simply play a Discipline Priest.
    Otherwise, all characters that I will play will be Protection Warrior.

Yes, I expect you to buy me $120 dollars worth from the Blizzard Store;
    however, I feel that this is a fair price for a competent levelling partner.

Deleted

Leveling partner

Hello, I'm a 16 year old guy that wanna recruit someone to lvl with, ( you will buy all the stuff like expansions and stuff) and I will give gold for Mounts and such, I play on SIlvermoon EU Alliance but can play any faction and realm.

Thanks

PS I could also make the new acc but then u pay for all the stuff bro or sis. w/e

and I guess I can pay like the battlechest if u pay Wotlk.
    Last edited by mmoca9d5f5f69c; 2012-08-20 at 02:58 PM.

Ok i already have a raf account looking for someone to pilot it if you want to add me on skype Ghostgummy it already had up to wrtah and if u help ill more then likely give u the raf account after i move it to a diffrent email

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Looking to RAF on US
    What I provide:
    -Playing experience since vanilla
    -15k gold to be spent any way you want, once my monk is level granted. (or I can supply 1 month wow sub. Whichever is more beneficial to you.)
    -basic mount training (non epic flying)
    -25 guild

What you provide: Battle chest and wotlk game keys
    -Willingness to level 2 characters on my server in order to grant levels to my monk as soon as mop is released.

Server is US-Malorne horde side.
    Still looking, also US SOR available. PM

RaF (or SoR) Partner

I'm looking for a RaF partner (Or SoR if you need one. I would be glad to, and I will send it out extremely quick. I check my email almost every 10 minutes, so I'll see any PMs). I am on Tichondrius, and unfortunately, I'm not looking to RaF with any other server. Tichondrius is one of the best servers in the game for PvP and PvE so that isn't a problem. I am Alliance, and don't have much interest in leveling horde, so I would prefer if you went Alliance. I would love to level with you and help you out! I have much to offer;

-4 years of experience,
    -A friendly atmosphere,
    -Raid groups when you reach 85,
    -As many characters as you want to level with me
    -Free gold (As much as you need)
    -More friends in WoW
    -A lvl 25 guild which I own (7 Bank tabs, every reward except 3, lots of members, etc.)
    -A friendly person to level with
    -Endless Bags
    -Anything from any profession besides Blacksmithing (I have everything else maxed out)
    -More that I can't think of
    Last edited by holabola; 2012-08-20 at 06:56 PM.

Looking for a SoR. pm for the email.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 03:11 PM ----------

Whoops forgot to mention that I need an SoR for the US servers.

Thanks, already got my SoR.
    Last edited by s0fist; 2012-08-20 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone! I wish to level up on a new server with someone( have a fresh start). I can offer you:
    - Help with almost any class/spec
    - A friend to level with
    - Help with quests/dungeons
    - 3 years of experience
    - Much more
    - You have to purchase yourself the game-keys.
    PM for more details!
    Last edited by mmocdc5749abe2; 2012-08-21 at 01:05 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by s0fist View Post
    Looking for a SoR. pm for the email.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 03:11 PM ----------

Whoops forgot to mention that I need an SoR for the US servers.

Sended you a PM

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Hi all offering SOR's. pm me your email, why you want me to sor you! and when if ever you plan to upgrade to a payed sub. EU Servers only.