Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

done 15 + to lvl 90 so i know my way around, playing since beta!

Like to spam dungeons. Going healer, so a tank of some kind would be nice. Thinking of Pandaren, so whenever
    out of the area we can Q for dungeons.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Any other kind of fast lvling but spamming dungeons ofc is accepted.

Got ts3 and oqueue's server to talk if you like along the way as well but lets be honest, fast leveling is more impo then good fun.
    You can do that after

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on.
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2013-03-26 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Too bad we need to post 10 posts before we can send pm's haha

Quote Originally Posted by smessen View Post
    Too bad we need to post 10 posts before we can send pm's haha
    ye, cause 10 informative posts are hard to make on a huge forum like this i guess.
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

Well, we just gotta gotta huh?

have you looked a long time to raf someone?
    takes lots of time :P
    Last edited by smessen; 2013-03-26 at 01:17 PM.

last 2 times i did it went fast, takes luck to find a reliable one.

after that, its cake

I was lucky xD I am going to raf one atm xD too bad he logged out xD

Quote Originally Posted by smessen View Post
    I was lucky xD I am going to raf one atm xD too bad he logged out xD
    maybe your not so lucky then after all

Deleted
    Looking to refer someone to Stormscale-EU(H), Will provide gold & bags etc, aswell as gold to get you started. You have to pay for your own expansions and gametime. I'm looking to level at least 6 toons to 80, 90 if you'd like.Pm me or add my skype!

Deleted
    Me again.

I hope you read this smessen, I had some trouble with the Customer Support and they pretty much reset my Account and I can´t accept your invitation. You will need to send me a new one they said, so please do. Anyone else may as well. I just want a SOR (on EU) to my email (deleted). If smessen doesn´t read this in the next 24hours or so I´m gonna use someone elses. Sorry but I think that´s fair. IF somebody wants to send him a PM, please do so in my name. This forum does not let me send PMs until I have a higher Postcount. Forum name is as I mentioned a couple of times "smessen" (as on page 730).

/edit:

All done GMS fixed it, thanks!!
    Last edited by mmoc1561976aee; 2013-03-26 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    last 2 times i did it went fast, takes luck to find a reliable one.

after that, its cake
    what is your skype im interested or add me magners7

Deleted
    do you have skype? add me magners7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DRscrub View Post
    HELLO!

I'm looking to be recruited on high populated server in EU (Outland, Stormscale,..) because i was on like 4 month's of brake from WoW. My main account is frozen and i really don't wish to play because i want a fresh start with some new friends! I'm able to play a lot since i don't have school now and i'm looking for a job but its kinda hard to find a job here so yea i have a lot free time

What i can offer? Well a funny, experienced, mature guy with who you will be able to enjoy the leveling! But there is a small problem... I cant afford myself the game key's and the play time but we can set this down because i have some money on PayPal and i can send it to you!

So yea its gonna be super nice if you can buy the game key's + the play time and yea i'm willing to level as many toons as you want!

Fell free to pm me or add me on Skype: kriviic so we can talk more there! BB <3
    I'm still looking for someone

Can someone send me a scroll please to djprada@gmail.com
    Would greatly appreciate it.

US Server
    Last edited by djprada; 2013-03-27 at 02:25 AM.
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

I could but i need your name aswell, not only the email

Deleted
    Hi, im looking to recruit someone on EU, Ragnaros would be my choice. Im an experienced leveler. Mic isnt needed, i find that unnecessary. I dont mind if Horde or Alliance. I can provide gold once i get my main transferred. Send me a PM or add me on Skype- jabulaniman -if interested.

Deleted
    RaF-ing it out atm. Got the request.

~Edited.
    Last edited by mmoc664aba3468; 2013-03-30 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    HELLO!

I'm looking to be recruited on high populated server in EU (Outland, Stormscale,..) because i was on like 4 month's of brake from WoW. My main account is frozen and i really don't wish to play because i want a fresh start with some new friends! I'm able to play a lot since i don't have school now and i'm looking for a job but its kinda hard to find a job here so yea i have a lot free time

Requiring: I expect you to be 20+, mature, a guy/girl who is able to talk!
    level 25 guild
    10k gold upon completion a char to 80!
    Gold supply for talents, skills, mounts and bags.
    +8 hour leveling sessions daily

Offering: Well a funny, experienced, mature guy with who you will be able to enjoy the leveling! I will offer battlechest key and a lot of free time to ply! I'm also 23years old guy who can talk Serb-Croatian, Slovenian and English language!

And yes i remaked my 1st post because i was able to get some more money on my PayPal so i can buy the battlechest now
    Last edited by mmoc42dc4cab60; 2013-03-27 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection to someone who wants to resubscribe (EU).

I can SoR you to any server, but if you move to my server, Outland (busiest server EU), I'll help you out with boosts and gold should you need it.

Drop me a PM here with your email and I'll send you a scroll ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    i want a scroll of ressurection / someone to play with
    would like to play on a high crowded eu server.
    send me pm's

I'm looking to RECRUIT someone to the game.

I can provide you will everything you will need to start off. I play on Oceanic Barthilas PVP but if you have another realm in mind we may go there for a few characters. YOU must provide gamekeys and be willing to play for at least 2-3 hours a day minimum. I'm willing to start ASAP and will leave my Skype and Email for you to contact me at. Feel free to send me PM's as I check them daily.

Skype - Presley.peltier
    Email - Kuruptz420@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.