im looking to recruit someone i have everything for you to start lvling with me skype me at J_barnett11_1

Deleted
    I am looking to be recruited.

I play 3-6 hours on normal week days and 24 hours a day on weekends xD

I dont have a battlechest and cant afford it before 1st of november. Ill join any server you pick and any race you want me to.
    I am from Denmark but ill just put my info as swedish. (Denmark cant do RAF)

My skype is: hamukione

I have played the game for 3 years. I just want to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by hamuki View Post
    I am looking to be recruited.

I play 3-6 hours on normal week days and 24 hours a day on weekends xD

I dont have a battlechest and cant afford it before 1st of november. Ill join any server you pick and any race you want me to.
    I am from Denmark but ill just put my info as swedish. (Denmark cant do RAF)

My skype is: hamukione

I have played the game for 3 years. I just want to start over.
    Add my Battle tag - GwHw#2813

Would like to talk further with you

Hello There i am looking to recruit someone(US,Horde) to the game i am an experience player that is very skillful about that game and the lore i cant pay for any of the stuff but i can give you gold, bags and friendship(the last one kinda sounds cheesy) i am looking to level at least 4 people (Warrior,Priest,Paladin,and Druid) but i will gladly level more i have 4 90s also (Death Knight,Monk,Shaman,and Hunter). We can use skype to talk or just type in-game if you are interested pm me ,add me on skype(Loki_dog), or email me

palmo_justin at rocketmail dot com
    Last edited by Lokidog246; 2014-10-22 at 09:36 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on US Horde. I can pay for battle chest. Looking to get atleast 2 90s, maybe 3. Primarily looking to play on the weekends, and I think we can knock the 90s out in a few days. Looking to start soon. Message me here if interested and I will give you my skype info.

CarbonCrash I would like you to recruit me I can play everyday and not quit at all. I need your Skype so I can talk to you about this because im very interested.

I'm looking to recruit someone in the summer months for RaF (starting May 21.) I realize this is a little far, but thought I would give it a try anyway. I have two 80s to now, a lot of gold, and I will have plenty of time after the 21st. I can supply almost everything you need for the level, and am willing to support leveling classes (priest, warrior, shaman) to generate copies faster.

Deleted
    Hello i am looking for someone to recruit for leveling some alts - i am in horde side ( magtheridon , wildhammer , twilight hammer and kazzak ) i can offer gold and everything you need for level up - i am in EU servers

looking someone to recruit me US servers (Stormreaver or any)
    you're welcome to pm me

I would like to recruit 6 players in order to get the RAF rewards. I play Horde on US Illidan, however, I will gladly level some alts with you (Horde or Alliance) and help you out as needed. I will gladly provide you with bags and gold (25k) for fulfilling the RAF reward.

Feel free to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by laikez View Post
    looking someone to recruit me US servers (Stormreaver or any)
    you're welcome to pm me
    pm me back ur dets if u wanna get recruited

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts);
    - 4x 18 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though);
    - 6 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Looking to recruit someone for raf on frostmourne US (one of the best pvp servers for ally) let me know if keen add ark on skype or msg me your details.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.
    Last edited by mmoc5a4294f16f; 2014-10-26 at 05:48 PM.

Looking to recruit someone. I need this person to sub for 2 months so I can get the mount. Realm will be Stormrage-US.

I will provide:
    Mount Training Gold (up to 280%)
    20 Slot Bags
    2 Professions of your choice up to 525(gathering professions are up to you since you can level them in current content with ease)
    Knowledge from a veteran player (8+ years)

I will be levelling a monk, spec will depend on yours.

Contact me via skype @ matt-hickey@hotmail.ca
    Last edited by Nokura; 2014-10-25 at 11:39 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on EU servers ( I recruit you )

I'm going to play on Kazzak server horde. If you don't like Kazzak you can level on any other different server and we will cross-realm raf.

What I can provide:
    - Large experience, I know the fastest way 85!
    - I play everyday !
    - I'm going to level as Tank, we get insta queues
    - If you level on stormscale I will provide you with 4x16slot bags and 1000g!
    - I have friendly attitude

What I expect from you:
    - Preferably You have heirlooms ( but its not a must)
    - Have time to play
    - Provide your own battlechest keys
    - be ready to hit 85 in no time!

my skype: sheerann

Deleted
    Horde-EU
    Im looking for a friendly nice player that has a fresh account that want to do some RaF leveling.
    Im up for leveling up atleast 3 toons to level 85. I can provide gold for mount and other stuff.
    I have 6 years experience in the game and im 14/14 hc raid so i got alot of experience in PvE.
    Im playing on Twisting-Nether a good populated server with lots of friendly people.
    (We can cross realm so it doesnt really matter, but if we play on same server i will provide the gold for mount and other stuff)
    I also have alot of free time so i will be online each day and ready to level.

If you are interested you can contact me on my B-tag TeeTee#2478/ Skype emilwestendahl
    And then we can talk further about this

Emil

Raf

Hello im looking for a Raf partner to level with..
    i got 3 lvl 90s and i got 4 years experience.
    We can cross realm so it doesnt really matter, but if we play on same server i will provide the gold for mount and other stuff
    im on Emeriss (eu) Alliance
    add me on Skype: Johansson111
    or add me on B-tag Cheese93#2194
    i also got an email Oskar.skarhamnATgmail.com

i play almost whole day and Everyday beacuse i dont have a work or school so i got lots of freetime.
    im the perfect Raf partner for you!
    please contact me!
    and we shall have fun!

LF someone with a fresh account for RAF partner! EU Alliance! I can supply with bags , gold etc! I'm on whole day everyday as I don't have a job atm! So perfect for RAF! Just give me a PM on my btag: Caster91#2950.. Quick levelling!
    Last edited by Lukej23; 2014-10-27 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    I am looking for a friend(Raf-EU)

About me: My name is Tadeas I am a 19 years old and I from the Czech Republic. I am a friendly, social guy who is currently finishing high school(takes longer than in most countries). I enjoy playing Wow, playing some League, watching e-sports, hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music(I love American country) and learning different languages. I was a foreign exchange student in the US for a year so I am able to speak English no problem.

What do I want? I want to become friends with you and help you with WoW and other stuff. I hope we gonna use a communication program so we can get to know each other better. I am looking for a long time playing buddy. I very much enjoy achievements so I hope we can collect them together.

Realm:
    Alliance: EU-Silvermoon

Silvermoon is one of the highest populated servers in EU and it's a very nice server with tons of casual/hardcore guilds.
    I currently have a druid lvl 90 as my main and I am looking forward to leveling one or a few toons with you.

What do you get from me:

-Every toon we start together at lvl 1 automatically receives 500 gold, and four 16 slot bags.

-Friendship

-Positive attitude

-The latest version of Zygor(in-game addon for leveling and doing achievements)

What I expect from you:

-Speak enough English so we can understand each other

-To buy the game and game-time

-Positive attitude

-We will lvl as much as you want to and as much as we are able to.

Off realm leveling: (Alliance or Horde any realm other than Silvermoon)

I will gladly roll a toon with you on a different realm.

To contact me: shoot me a PM here or add me on skype "tadeas.kaspar" and we can talk some more