Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daonar View Post
    Can someone explain me please why people who are willing to be recruited DEMAND that the recruiter will pay for their vanilla/tbc game cost, bags, riding skill etc etc?

I mean, you're ALREADY getting your 3x experience FOR FREE - what the hell, this should be enough?
    Because the recruiter is ALSO getting three times the experience, a free month of game AND a exclusive mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudger View Post
    Because the recruiter is ALSO getting three times the experience, a free month of game AND a exclusive mount?
    Not really getting any of that for "free" if he's paying for it, now is he? Also, he pays for you in-game, getting you runs, bags, mounts, items etc. That should be enough.

To be honest, if I were to buy a key, I'd just add it to my account and double log on my computer... If anyone is dumb enough to buy a key for someone else, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Fudger View Post
    1) Recruiter pays for their playtime, and generally already paid for the game and subscription. You (the person being recruited thru RAF) paid nothing so far and demand things. WTF?
    2) Free month of game...IF/WHEN the recruited person pays for their 2 months. Nobody can stop them from ninjaing your vanilla/bc keys (about $40 worth), generally rushing to 80 (totally possible in a "free" month, esp. with 3x XP), seeing most game content and quitting.
    Even if they don't quit, you give away $40 worth vanilla/bc keys for ONE month of your game time, worth $15. That's pretty stupid
    3) Mounts are generally useless so don't troll me please on "mount is a benefit"

So as we're seeing the transaction is already a loss for a recruiter IF he gives away vanilla/bc keys. Heck, even if he gives away only vanilla key - that's still more than 1 month subscription cost.
    And you dare on top of that DEMAND gold, bags, riding cost payment and stuff?

I guess some people are stupid agreeing to that...

Deleted
    European Vanilla and BC keys are 12$-18$ total depending where you get them. The recruited pays the 2 month gametime (about 20$) and the recruiter 12$-18$ for the keys. So basicly you are getting the free month for the keys and that's only fair for both sides.

US keys tend to be much more expensive (25$-40$ range for both) tough.

The current RAF system heavily favours the recruiter as some have even 2-4 RAFs going on the same time. They don't really put the effort for the RAF (some at the beginning, none after they get their free month). In my opinion, if the recruiter isn't willing to supply even the vanilla key it isn't worth to do the RAF with them.

1) Recruiter pays for their playtime, and generally already paid for the game and subscription. You (the person being recruited thru RAF) paid nothing so far and demand things. WTF?
    2) Free month of game...IF/WHEN the recruited person pays for their 2 months. Nobody can stop them from ninjaing your vanilla/bc keys (about $40 worth), generally rushing to 80 (totally possible in a "free" month, esp. with 3x XP), seeing most game content and quitting.
    Even if they don't quit, you give away $40 worth vanilla/bc keys for ONE month of your game time, worth $15. That's pretty stupid
    3) Mounts are generally useless so don't troll me please on "mount is a benefit"

So as we're seeing the transaction is already a loss for a recruiter IF he gives away vanilla/bc keys. Heck, even if he gives away only vanilla key - that's still more than 1 month subscription cost.
    And you dare on top of that DEMAND gold, bags, riding cost payment and stuff?

I guess some people are stupid agreeing to that...
    Last edited by mmoc918b38d9a7; 2010-08-18 at 01:37 AM.

Sigh.
    Again.

Option 1: I pay $15 to blizz directly and get my month of subscription here and now, guaranteed.
    Option 2: I pay $20 something for vanilla key to some 3rd party person. If they don't stop playing the game immediately, I get my month of subscription within a few days. If they do, it's just my lost 20 bucks.

Get it cheaper, faster and guaranteed, or more expensive and not guaranteed. Hmm, hard choice.

Deleted
    If the free game time is the only thing you are looking for in RAF then it's better for you to just buy it straight from Blizz of course, just as you said.

Sigh.
    Again.

Option 1: I pay $15 to blizz directly and get my month of subscription here and now, guaranteed.
    Option 2: I pay $20 something for vanilla key to some 3rd party person. If they don't stop playing the game immediately, I get my month of subscription within a few days. If they do, it's just my lost 20 bucks.

Get it cheaper, faster and guaranteed, or more expensive and not guaranteed. Hmm, hard choice.

Deleted
    i given only to my friend a battle chest for 20 euro (vanilla+tbc), but i wouldn't never give it to an unknown guy. And yes, it's just stupid asking the RECRUITER to buy for YOUR ACCOUNT the cd-keys ._.

Hey there looking for 1 more Recruit!
    Currently providing
    Gold Bags Mounts etc
    Horde Shadowmoon US

Me and a couple of friends are doing a huge project working to get several 60's pumped out! Depending on your situation your welcome to grind to 80 with us after even gear up raid etc so if your a friendly person looking to be recruited hit me up on aim and be ready go!

Aim xiHyPn0tiqx

I am looking to recruit someone!
    If you choose me and decide to level on the realm Stormrage(High alliance server) I will provide you with gold and bags for mounts training and whatever else you may need, I have a vent server that we can use. I can play anytime after 3:30 and plan on leveling one to two new 60s. Let me know if you want to do RaF I will send an invite and see you ingame =)

Hey there still looking for 1 more Recruit!

Offering Gold Bags Mounts and anything else u may need!

Will be dungeon grinded from 1-60 in 20 hrs /played or less!

get ahold of me on aim xiHyPn0tiqx

Looking for a RAF Friend

not fussed on the mount, i just fancy leveling some toons, as many as the person wants, im not really fussed i have alot of spare time at the moment seeing as its the summer holidays. im a fast leveler and have experiance since Vanilla WoW,

If you provide me with a key+GT for the first month (unless its free), i can get the 2 month game time once my Student loan goes in on the 20th of sept, so you can get your mount.

if you wish to contact me, throw me a PM on here or add me on msn at - Ayeayefirefly @ Gmail . com

Exclamation looking for a partner

im bored of my main, i feel like leveling some new toons, and i would like to do it with somebody... so is there anyone out there that was maybe thinking of making a new account or something? ill be the recruiter, i dont care about the stupid mount, i just want some fresh experiences with new characters. I would love to stay in my realm (cause i could provide some gold for various needs; mounts/training/bags..) but im willing to level on any realm of your choosing, horde or alliance (but tbh i will be somewhat of a noob, because i've been horde for years)... i am a very active player, so you can expect to hit 60 in no time. Get back to me if your interested! thanks. (US)

MSN: jman3376 (at) hotmail(dot)com
    Email: jsmith3376 (at) gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by rustypond; 2010-08-20 at 05:15 AM.

Still in need of 1 more recruit other 3 went well all 60 in 16 hr's.
    In essence myself and a group of friends are powering multiple 60's which we will most likely level to 80 inside the week following to finish our army of toons for cataclysm.

Currently offering
    20 hrs or less from 1-60
    Gold Bags Mounts gear!
    friendly environment and lots of lols

You need to provide
    Key
    playtime
    and lols!

aim me aT xiHyPn0tiqx looking forward to hearing from ya first come first server obviously, be prepped to move the chains quickly.!
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2010-08-20 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Greetings, I am looking to be recruited on any EU realm.

You provide:

All I need is the wow vanilla and tbc keys. No need to purchase bags, mounts or anything like that in game.

I provide:

I will purchase the 2 month game time immediatly after receiving the keys. So u get your mount and free month in no time.

Looking to level 1-3 different toons. More if you want.

Looking forward playing with you :P

You can send me a PM here, will be checking frequently.

Looking for RAF-partner - RECRUITING YOU

If you're looking for a RAF partner, Then your lookin at the right spot.
    == What i can offer ==
    4-5 k gold , bags , enchants, jewels, power leveling and just a cool friend to be around
    Im on everyday so i work with anybodys schedule
    would love to roll 3-4 chars with you but 2-3 is fine w/e your schedule is.

shoot me a pm if your interested for my info or you can talk to me on vent or skype
    Last edited by PVPworld; 2010-08-22 at 07:44 AM.

Looking for a RAF partner

I've played WoW since vanilla, so i have a lot of experience in general and also at leveling toons (mainly alliance but i some knowledge of the horde quests also, if your wanting to quest)

I can offer:
    A dedicated player who can play for as long as you like and meet YOUR schedule
    A talkative guy always up for a bit of a laugh
    2 month game time as of the 20th September (due to receiving student loan)

What i would like from you:
    Vanilla key + the first month
    Dedication to leveling toon(s) - preferably more than 2
    Fun and laughter!

I don't care on the server we play (preferably not PVE only servers though)
    Not fussed on the faction we play,

the first toon i level will probably be a Warlock or priest, i don't require you to level as a tank or healer if you don't want to, if you want to then all the better for instance queues ofc!

About me - my name is Simon, I'm 20 and I'm from the UK and currently studying computer science at university in Newcastle.

*Note* Yes i AM asking for CD key + Game card, which will be a favor that is returned asap, and i will not play for a little and then just drop you in the deep end with no one to level/instance with so you don't benefit from the RAF perks, i wouldn't like it done to me so i wouldn't do it to anyone myself!

If your interested PM me on here or Email me at Ayeayefirefly <@> Gmail <.> Com

sargeras us
    alliance
    ive got an 80 prot war and want to level a mage (got a hunter now51)
    if you want ill pl people just for the mount
    pm me for my toon info
    also I will pay for your enchants gear and gems as well as up to and including reg flying
    and last but not least I'll like you lots more
    Last edited by nannerpuss; 2010-08-24 at 06:19 AM.

Exclamation Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by rustypond View Post
    im bored of my main, i feel like leveling some new toons, and i would like to do it with somebody... so is there anyone out there that was maybe thinking of making a new account or something? ill be the recruiter, i dont care about the stupid mount, i just want some fresh experiences with new characters. I would love to stay in my realm (cause i could provide some gold for various needs; mounts/training/bags..) but im willing to level on any realm of your choosing, horde or alliance (but tbh i will be somewhat of a noob, because i've been horde for years)... i am a very active player, so you can expect to hit 60 in no time. Get back to me if your interested! thanks. (US)

MSN: jman3376 (at) hotmail(dot)com
    Email: jsmith3376 (at) gmail(dot)com
    still looking

To anyone thinking about joining someoen they dont know for RAF just keep in mind a lot of people scam other people this way . Basically they recruit you and then ditch you ....and they get a free month of game time added ...

Deleted
    they dont if youre not stupid enough to add a gamecard to your account, which you should because you get one month free anyways with a new key.