Looking for a recluit!
    Server: Drakkari Us ( Latin america server)
    You: You provide keys and game time
    Chars : looking to lvl 1-2 characters to lvl 60
    i provide gold for mounts up to regular flying and 800g for yours skills
    i would like if you speak spanish
    Send pm if interested

Wink

Looking to recruit someone. i want to lvl 2-3 characters to 60 one horde one alliance.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 04:19 PM ----------

Hey guys anyone want to RAF?
    mail me here on MMO-Champion.
    I want to make one alliance and one horde on Venture Co server.

Tyvm if u want to

Hey there!

I'm looking for a partner for the RAF program. Note that I WILL RECRUIT YOU

BUT!

Before you leave the thread in frustration I'm going to let you in on a pleasant secret:

I will be paying for your Account key! That's right! You can play one month + 1-60 for free!
    Of course, after that you will have to pay for your own gametime/transfers/expansions.

Now for some more "facts"

Realm: Shattered Hand as I will be able to provide gold.
    Faction: Horde, as my main will be providing gold. Alliance is possible if you manage to convince me
    Amount of Characters: 1-2. More if we feel like it.

For more facts and contact info PM me

looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays, usually sat may be gone not sure. sunday 5-12am

can contact me on skype-epicfailout

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, my name is August and Im looking for someone I could recruit!
    I'am a student and a very social person, Ive played this game for around 2 years and know a lot about it.
    If you are a very social person we will go great together and this experience will be very fun.

We will be playing alliance on EU Defias Brotherhood (PvP and RP server)
    I will have a friend boosting us from 1-60, he will also supply us with gold and bags.
    Im an experienced player and I got all classes over 60 and know how to play them all so if you need any advice Id be happy to help you.
    I will level as many characters as you want.
    I got skype if you want to talk while playing, I speak fluent English, Polish and Swedish.

If you got any questions you can just PM me here, I will NOT supply you with CD keys.
    Last edited by arioc; 2010-10-31 at 06:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Looking to be Recruited US/Oceanic Servers

Looking to Be Recruited within a week or 2 atmost

What i provide -
    60 Day Game Time After i hit 60
    My Own Keys WoW/(TBC/LK After i hit 60)
    Looking to Level 1-2 Characters upto 80
    Preferably a Warlock and a Priest
    Availability is Friday/Saturday/Mondays Mourning (AEST)
    Tuesday/Sunday Nights (AEST)
    Wednesday/Thursday Full Days (AEST)
    Willing to even play to US Timezone times as I'm able to play very early mornings

What You Provide
    Bags
    Gold + Gold for Professions
    Mounts up & Including Normal Flying (Epic Flying would be a bonus if poss)

Any Server, Preferably Alliance as i am probably going to realm transfer to my designated realm
    Will do horde for more incentives
    Questing/Dungeoning, which ever suits you im not fussy

Bit about me:
    I quit wow few months ago and wanted to start fresh with a new char

For More Info please PM me
    or what you can offer

-Deadlockz
    Last edited by Deadlockz; 2010-10-30 at 10:19 PM.

Looking for somebody who would like to be RECRUITED. I am from the central time zone in the US and play alliance on kil jaeden. However i will not provide any codes. I just want an enjoyable, fun, fast, and fulfilling journey to 60. More than 1 toon would be great. Let me know if your interested

Looking to recruit someone i supply runs mounts bags you supply cd keys for your new account i have vent etc know the game very well looking to level atleast 2 60s pm me on here Horde on the Forgotten coast is faction and server its a pvp server horde wins WG 99.9999999999999% of the time and PvE is more then excellent
    Last edited by zippoman1235; 2010-10-31 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    still ineed to be recruited?

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 05:22 PM ----------

Looking to recruit someone i supply golds mounts. duelspec, items,boost. aswell im giving you a social guy to lvl whit. pref to lvl on daggerspin as horde or sylvanas as ally (dont got that much gold on sylvanas but freaking much on daggerspin! pm if your inressting

I am looking to recruit someone on wow EU. Server does not really matter for me though if its on stormscale I will be able to provide some sort of gold for skills\bags etc. I am willing to roll 1 character with you up to level 60(because thats when the RAF bonus stops right?) I am figuring that the fastest\easiest way to do this is just to faceroll our way through the Xrealm instances with one of us as tank to get fastqueues. Pm me yo.

looking to be recruited. brand new player to the game, but not to MMORPGs. in one of the top 20 guilds on guild wars and finally giving into WoW after many years. prefer to play on US servers as horde, and desire help with gold, mounts, items etc. already purchased a copy of the game but have not registered it yet due to RaF promotion (so you WILL get your benefits). i also have vent and want a healer that will last through cataclysm. PM me asap if interested.

Looking to Recruit you!

Things I provide:
    Gold (for mounts up to first flying)
    Gear
    Bags
    A free copy of Zygor In-game Leveling guide--- perfect to help you level up quick!
    My personal help at anytime you need it

Things you provide:
    Game keys
    Game time

I play on turalyon US, horde. I have 4+ years of WoW experience under my belt and hope to get you enjoying the game soon!

You can send me a private message or shoot me an email @
    williamjstaley@gmail.com

Looking to recruit somone!

Server:US Shadow Council Pref alliance but will do both
    Will supply gear/bags/gold for training/flying!
    Currently already have 4 80's! Also have all profession maxed and most patterns
    PST me at Yugioh37030@msn.com or on MMO

Deleted
    I can be recruited, on an EU server.
    Would prefer Alliance but am not too fussy.
    Not sure about arrangements concerning money as i am pretty skint at the moment >.<
    I'm online way too much, not much to do between now and Cata.
    I'm not a complete tard and just want a fun levelling experience.
    Planning on making a priest and would be willing to heal for us in random dungeons, although this would be my first healer :P
    add me on realID : jacksmithmorse[AT]gmail.com
    hope someone gets in touch this seems like it could be fun.

Server: Dark Iron (PVP) US
    Looking To Recruit You
    I Will Supply These Things
    - Instance Runs
    - Gold
    - Bags
    - A Guild
    - Anything Else You Can Think Of Including Flying Regular And Epic
    I Have 3 80's Death Knight Tank/dps Hunter and a Druid That can run you any day all day
    PM me if you are interested

Deleted
    Might as well give a shot at this since I have plenty of free time, so:

I want to recruit you

Server: Vek'nilash EU (PVE) (Medium sized player base)
    Side: Horde or Alliance, mainly Horde with almost every class available either for leveling or boosting (multiple tanks and healers - all 80)

You'll get: What you need (well, within reason :> )
    I'll get: Game time and a cute rocket maybe? :-)

Send me a forum PM and we'll see what we can come up with.

Edit:
    As a side note if anyone wants to RAF (with me recruiting) in EU-Ahn'Qiraj for that "dudes" troll guild, I'll be happy to accomodate such a setting as well, in which case the money side might be a little bonkers but at least leveling would be fast :-)
    Last edited by mmoce1e4d9dec7; 2010-11-03 at 04:20 PM.

Hey Guys, im an active raider in 25 heroic icc, and i want to make some new characters to level, and i was wondering if i could get a recruit a friend to play with im a pretty cool guy and i like to play this game...a lot.

pm me if you wanna make a second account and get to 60 in like 2 days lol

Looking to be recruited.

I am quite educated player who's currently bored to death. With my Prot Paladin left frozen i have nothing better to do during my spare time than wait for Cata to hit.

I'll be willing to roll on any server on the EU.
    My playtime is flexible and can be discussed on PMs if needed. (I'm on GMT+2)
    I do not require much:
    Any gold that i would need to train my skills
    Loads of free time of the guy who i'll be leveling with

The only real thing that comes up is that i cannot currently get my own vanilla key so you'll have to supply that.

I can level both through questing or through LFD (I could pick up a shield and tank stuff for faster que-s).

Should you need more info just PM me here, i check my message box all the time.

~Azure
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

-HORDE-
    Im looking to RECRUIT someone to level an alt or two.
    This will take place on the US Steamwheedle Cartel RP server.
    I dont care what class you want to be. We can coordinate that later.
    I do have a level 20 that I want the levels we gain granted to.
    Please PM.

Hey there folks, im looking to recruit someone.
    What i will provide is gold, mounts, bags, boost and friendship, we will be playing on Al'Akir(horde), im from sweden and i got 5 years of wow exp.
    The thing you need to provide is a 60 days gamecard, i got a CD key laying around so you will be useing that one
    Send me a PM if you are interested.