Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: W0W...Why do Warlocks Raid When....

Quote Originally Posted by endercpl
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOOOOOLLLL
    you are fucking terrible if you think that is the case or you just have never played against a good rogue. I fucking murder warlocks all day long
    destro counters rogue, but you would need to be good to do that I guess

Why did you use a 0 in the subject instead of an O?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not going to go into what I do to beat a rogue/warrior since some idiot will post sayin "LOL U FAIL, THIS IS HOW I DO IT TO WARLOCKS" however as a destruction warlock there isn't anything I can't beat in a one on one. That said a good, geared up the ass (wrathful with wrath weapons of ICC 25 weapons) can do some damage fast. Like anyone it's the skill of the player that makes it harder to win rather than the class.

Also....

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    and this is how it really happens.

he got beaten by a 70 rogue *points and laughs*

To much win xD

Deleted

I leveled a mage, and the first thing I noticed was that Poly broke on damage, I mean WTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Go duel a rogue, a feral druid or a warrior.
    Succubus.... It owns Warriors and Rogues, tho im not sure about feral druids, but its probably good against them aswell.

A decently geared feral druid hard counters a warlock, of any spec.

Warlocks win most 1v1s, cept maybe BM hunters and ferals.

Rogues are terrible 1on1 now, especially if you're mut. No dmg output w/o envenom, meaning a constant deadly poison DoT stack. No more kidney->trinket->blinds anymore. Most other classes have enough health/resil to tank a full set of a rogue's cooldowns, and their cooldowns could be used to counter a prep.

The only class I can safely say I beat 100% are warriors, with or w/o CDs, or perhaps a boomkin. Nothing else.

i read this forum abit but im not the forum kinda guy.. but i simply just HAD to sign up when i read this

1 . the guy that made the thread up .. easily just got smashed by locks on his main all day and thought he would post about how OP they are ...

2. any1 saying anything stating a class is imba because of a dule situation is a retard ..

3. lol at the mage that gets 2 shot by a lock ( even if he is destro ) u wtb iceblock or blink or poly perhaps maybe silence?

4. rogue vs lock is not the end of the world for the lock or the rouge ..

5. your all silly for wasting your time worrying about it in the first place...

6. the guy that made the picture with the lock is amazing ..

that is all

One time, I had four warlocks on me all with UA,CoA,Corr,Immo,Felhunter on me. A rogue on me that applied a few ticking psns. And two mages spamming AB from afar. During this slaughter I was feared about 3 times, all of which lasted for the full duration.

Incase you were wondering, I died.

try arena, probably, you playing on server, where your faction overpopulated, so, you can own everyone on bg because of 20 vs 10 situations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDerp
    i read this forum abit but im not the forum kinda guy.. but i simply just HAD to sign up when i read this

1 . the guy that made the thread up .. easily just got smashed by locks on his main all day and thought he would post about how OP they are ...

2. any1 saying anything stating a class is imba because of a dule situation is a retard ..

3. lol at the mage that gets 2 shot by a lock ( even if he is destro ) u wtb iceblock or blink or poly perhaps maybe silence?

4. rogue vs lock is not the end of the world for the lock or the rouge ..

5. your all silly for wasting your time worrying about it in the first place...

6. the guy that made the picture with the lock is amazing ..

that is all
    1. no one realy cares

2. yes

3. no one can hit for 20k in 2 spells, ex. - target has no resil

4. clishe

5. there is no thing like "wasting time" on topics, if you are on forums - you already wasting it

6. he didn't made it, he posted it.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    No, by that logic warriors would habe been terrible in tbc, because they lost duels to every class

rogue is right now a bad 1v1 class, but gets better with support and cc. They aren't great, but definitely aren't terrible either
    I'm sorry, if I'm reading right you just said that "rogues are a bad 1v1 class." If I am, LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    Any warlock with alot of pvp gear and with a spec will completely annihilate rogues in a duel.
    fixed

I'm sorry, if I'm reading right you just said that "rogues are a bad 1v1 class." If I am, LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
    Have fun in 1200s, baddy

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    Pretty much.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

15+ Year Old Account

bad troll

PvP on a warlock is amazing I agree. I have the worst luck with fear though..
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

If you can then hit with fear first.
    Yes it does break on an amount of damage, seemingly 40% of their base health, but dots take time to tick.
    Fear, Unstable Affliction, Haunt, Corruption, which you could well get all up before the fear breaks.
    Unless you really need to, do not fear a fully or well dotted target since you will not get anything close to the full benefit, as well as getting less effect from it when you really need to due to diminishing returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Damage threshold was nerfed to 20%

What?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tyden49
    1/10. Inb4 the qq when he realizes how bad fear really is.
    1/10. Not everything which gets a nerf is bad. If this was the case, then you had some serious nerf-bat hits.

Funny, warlocks are one of the classes I find pretty easy no matter who's behind them, as a DK. Ok, there's the occasional loss to a warlock here and there but it ends pretty close. But when I run into a total moron it's a free kill, and while a moron behind any class is pretty much a free kill, warlocks seem to be free-er, if that's even a word.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.