Poll: You're Decision

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Cataclysm=Movement?

The basic theory without going too in-depth is that cataclysm fights are going to be a lot more movement based.

Why do I suspect this?

1.Time Warp - It also temporarily increases the mage's own movement speed.
    2.Stampeding Roar - increasing the movement of all allies within 10 yards by 40% for 8 seconds
    3.Spiritwalker's Grace - your spells are no longer interrupted by movement and possibly even by your own attacks.

ect ect.

Basically every class has some sort of "Movement" based spell.

Foreshadowing? or Paranoia? [size=10pt]You[/size] decide.

Re: Cataclysm=Movement?

Wow, Just realized I was in shaman forums.

We already move alot on some fights, and since they are doing healing harder i think movement will stay the same (i would welcome it for more challange though)

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith
    We already move alot on some fights, and since they are doing healing harder i think movement will stay the same (i would welcome it for more challange though)
    what he said ^^
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

i think they wat to make the fights much more dynamic,....

im well up for more movement fights, the amount of people who fail in raids if there's a single fight that has anything to do with a lot of movement is staggering, there are guilds who still cant do Putricide 10 / 25 for this reason.

so yeah, lets have more movement
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Hey, If it gets people to actually [size=10pt]STOP CASTING[/size] and get out of fire's. Why not right?

Deleted

But if I'm moving with my keyboard I can't reach rend.

Or you might not even have to stop casting in some cases >.<

every class has been giving a DOTA hero ability so far if you haven't noticed..

i expect blizzard will try and make battlegrounds or at least rated battlegrounds more like "dota"

Quote Originally Posted by He-man
    every class has been giving a DOTA hero ability so far if you haven't noticed..

i expect blizzard will try and make battlegrounds or at least rated battlegrounds more like "dota"
    And the next Expansion will be named "The Dotaism"

As the health pools of everybody will increase greatly, then adding more movement where you actually can move for 2-3 seconds without having targets taking a hit going down the second after because you did do the move.

Adding more movement talents does add some move utility overall, and makes ppl have an "oh shit" ability if something goes wrong. Thats what i see with those changes that has been released.

I do aswell hope for more movement in Cata, as a lot of fights is standing still above half the time !

15+ Year Old Account

The intentions of the new spells are probably for battlegrounds. BGs will be a lot more fun and different with these spells instead of just being about stun, nuke, heal.

Theres already plenty of movement during raids. Blizz really overused the whole "run out, run in" tactic this expansion.

Stampeding Roar will make fights such as Sindragosa easier. There will always be fights where you have to move alot. Naxxramas has The Safety Dance, Ulduar has Yogg-Saron fight amongst others. Trial of the Crusader has Twin Val'kyrs and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    The intentions of the new spells are probably for battlegrounds. BGs will be a lot more fun and different with these spells instead of just being about stun, nuke, heal.
    Competative WSG is going to be INSANE. Can't agree with you more, BG's will be amazing.

Can't wait.

Raids will also be able to be designed with cool speed type encounters as well. Movement type raid bosses have always been my favorite, standing in one place and nuking is boring.

Maybe the new bosses will emply so much movement that you actually have to mount up and follow the boss ( deathwing for example : when he takes flight you have to mount up on your flying mount and land on his back and kill the little adds that spawn there) ;D

I like the idea of movement fights, since Blizzard doesn't really come up with brand new ideas for boss fights (LK was something pretty new, ok, but was it really interesting in normal mode?),
    fights with more movement might be the refreshment Blizzard needs to make interesting encounters again.
    But yes, I fear these changes are only gonna have impact on PvP and rated BGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I DONT KNOW WHICH EITHER ONE MEANS OMGZ