CATA Mana Regen and Spirit

Since Spirit will be our go-to stat in Cataclysm for mana regen, and with everyone and their brother gemming haste, does anyone know or have an idea how the mp5 on gear will translate to Spirit with the expansion?

I would like to know how much 500 mp5 will be in Spirit amounts and I would like to know what that will mean for leveling to 85 in Cata...(i.e., everyone'll just go enhance or what?).
    An enhancement shaman is a fierce opponent, a primeval force of nature. He will assail you with the elements. His blades are like unto a fiery whirlwind. You will be electrocuted and burned. As he begets his lust for blood and summons two guardian spirits whose claws and fangs will gnash and tear your limbs from your body, your spirit will rise aloft from your unrecognizable remains, he will pause for a moment and pay his respects to your spirit by threateningly locking eyes with your soul.

Re: CATA Mana Regen and Spirit

What spec do you plan on leveling? What spec do you enjoy leveling? How do you plan on leveling? Questing? Grinding mobs? Dungeons? Are you going to push it to 85, or take your time?

I typically enjoy leveling as Enh doing quests and dungeons, taking my time, and then go Resto for raids and end-game dungeons. I am not worried on the amount of spirit on my gear until I start getting purples again.

I'm pretty sure nobody here knows how much spirit a certain amount of mp5 will turn into because at this stage even blizz may not know what the final values will be. Even if we did know the conversion ratio it would mean little since talents and mechanics concerning mana regen is changing a bumload so all I can say is that as a healer you will have a more fragile mana pool.

On the lvling issue it's probably going to be similar to now in terms of how easy/hard/fast/slow it is to level as resto compared to enhancement or elemental.

Im gonna level up as either enh or ele and then wait till 85 to i start caring about the conversion.

As long as nothing has been released on it, I wouldn't worry that much about how its gonna look.