Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    The abillity sure got potential.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just stop crying and wait untill you can toy arround with the new stuff on Alpha/Beta.

You kids are retarded, read the posts before you cry please.

Prot sounds delicious with the changes, especially to holy shield.
    Holy, don't get me started, my god it looks much win, especially with healing hands.
    Ret looks juicy too, and for people whining about the same rotation, you tell me whats replacing Crusader Strike in the tree?

yeah, shutup you whining babbling kids.

As my hero Chopper says.

harden the f&^@ up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rósa
    So... ret gets nothing until 85 (just nerfed with cleanse) or am Im missing something?
    you miss the point that this is PREVIEW.which means that there will be more changes for the pala class(the same goes for the other classes ofc)
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

SHOCKADIN 2010

>.>

LOL you guys dont get it xD its alot of nerfs :P finaly they nerfed you guys Mohahaha now you can feel who it is to be an enhansment shaman the worst melee dps class right now imo !!!

God damnit i feel like hitting all the whiners in the face. I registered just now to say this.
    THIS IS A PREVIEW AND IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM COVERS ALL THE CHANGES AND ALL THE SKILLS THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. ITS ONLY A PREVIEW,STOP WHINING -.-

If you want this gap closer and interrupt go reroll already warrior. Cleary you don't want to play paladin class but warrior or druid.

the amazing amount of qq in this is amazing.

these changes look awesome, and plus...

BETA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)

Guardian of Ancient Kings (level 85): Summons a temporary guardian that looks like a winged creature of light armed with a sword. The visual is similar to that of the Resurrection spell used by the paladin in Warcraft III. The guardian has a different effect depending on the talent spec of the paladin. For Holy paladins, the guardian heals the most wounded ally in the area. For Protection paladins, the guardian absorbs some incoming damage. For Retribution paladins, it damages an enemy, similar to the death knight Gargoyle or the Nibelung staff. 3-minute cooldown. 30-second duration (this might vary depending on which guardian appears)
    Can someone tell me what this looked like?
    Like a little angel guy in armor hovering down and slowly swinging his sword then flying back up as beams of light came down and hit the units being rezed...

But yeah... That ability looks pretty cool... It's the first temporary pet that is awesome for all specs... And thank goodness Blinding Shield is for prot only...

Quote Originally Posted by chuck123
    its quite funny that alot of pallies here are going to reroll lock.
    Meh, players who only want to the play the FotM will never cease to whine and reroll every time they're not playing the "right" class, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Still no interrupts...ouch,that must have hurt
    This pet sort of thing is gonna be lots of fun though!

I really am trying to be un-biased here.. I am a paladin.. so Im sure there is bias in what Im about to say..

But that was easily the worst preview.. Nothing was clear.. nothing came off as well thought out.. the whole "some one had to be last" line .. to me .. is now clear to be garbage. We were last because they dont like paladins and dont really care.. they know we will play any way. After all.. paladins have been the most well represented class through HORRIBLE stretches of nerfed ness.

A 30 second pet that you cant control is utter garbage. I dont want mindless robat pet. I cant imagine any one else wanting that either.. its just like the gimicky procs on old weapons that NO ONE ever used.

3 new abilites.. you would assume that the 3 new abilites would be either 1 for holy, 1 for prot and 1 for ret... OR all three useable by all 3.. But we have a press this every 3 min button in the pet.. for ALL 3 specs.. a blind for only holy and prot.. and a heal for only holy.

We got zero info about HOW ret will be made harder.. any decent ret will admit that its frikin easy to play as ret.. granted the best of us shine.. but not enough.. so WE ALL want it to be harder.. and we got didly squat on that.

We got NOTHING about any arua changes.. which are the most iconic thing about paladins.. and have been untouched basically for 5 1/2 years.

We gotnothing about our talent trees. We got no interupt or closer.

Yes yes.. I understand.. its just a preview.. i guess I was just expecting it to be on the same level as the other ones.. this one.. it just isnt

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Llane&cn=Sn%C3%B8w

Meh...

OMG these changes rock!!! man i'm totally keeping my pally. Hell I might even try healing instead of just tanking and ret. having a guardian angel seems so cool.

so am i reading this right? prot pallys are gettin a new shield ability and get to use crusader strike and another cd
    SWWEEETTT

but i was slightly disappointed most other classes have cooler ability :
    priest life grip
    druid mushroom
    mage wall of fog/ fame orb
    rouge smoke bomb
    just a few examples
    and all we get is a dude that heals or does damage? sounds like an improved merrier image or tree imps .... blizz you disappoint me

Quote Originally Posted by G_PoWeR
    The abillity sure got potential.
    imo animation is bad ass + effect is imba
    as Holy heals most wounded ally
    as Prot absorbs damage
    as Ret damages enemy (dk gargoyle alike)

people bitching about this spell are prob FOTM rerollers or people who dont evolve around changes but QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account

Not too excited, but it sure is some improvement over the current state of paladins.

Oh and to those not liking the holy mastery bonus, which will make your crit heals heal for more. becaue you QQ about overhealing.
    We allready know that in cataclysm we have been told healing will change alot, and we wont see targets beeing topped off right away. So this is pretty damn nice.

Now that all prewievs are done, we should get more info asap! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Beacon will no longer work with Holy Light.

Must... hurt... Eliminate.... -Rage. A lot of Rage.
    WRONG: It doesnt say it is going to work with flash of light instead

i think it is going to work for both big and small heal

Deleted

with sdm+sdw fused they could make it raid wide buffs.
    whow only 2 paladin raidslots needed in a 25 man raid... more room for them to nerf us